Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Eczema Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eczema Treatment (3304 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema / Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eczema Treatment by bameyi(m): 4:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Do anybody have any suggestions for the treatments of eczema.
Thanks
Re: Eczema Treatment by derrick333(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Baba ijabu no de ur area?
Re: Eczema Treatment by DJurry(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2014
bameyi: Do anybody have any suggestions for the treatments of eczema.
Thanks
Hi Mr. Bameyi.
Eczema is a skin irritation that can be treated naturally. Use tea tree oil which you can find in 2 products: Herbal Healing Ointment & Tea Tree Oil Soap.

I'd really like to talk with you. Give me a call (08125678177) or send me a mail (djurry18@gmail.com).

1 Like

Re: Eczema Treatment by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Apply break oil on the affected places.highest 5days,the eczema is gone.dont bother to thank me
Re: Eczema Treatment by bameyi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hi guys have not been here for a while but just saw all your reply and appreciate it all.
Re: Eczema Treatment by OasisMedSpa: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
bameyi:
Hi guys have not been here for a while but just saw all your reply and appreciate it all.

you can also try our Medicated Cream: Is formulated to sooth and heal all skin types, rashes due to eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. call 08063591032 for more information
Re: Eczema Treatment by erutoria: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
You can also use hydrawlic oil.it will clear ur ezcema with a week
Re: Eczema Treatment by lillyjane(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
bameyi:
Do anybody have any suggestions for the treatments of eczema.
Thanks

Hello dear,
First of all, note that eczema is a chronic problem that causes inflammation of the skin’s outer layer. Eczema can be caused by excessive stress, allergies, dehydration, dandruff, changes in weather, hormonal changes in the body and other factors. Symptoms of eczema include redness, itching, dryness, blistering, bleeding and scabbing. Often eczema leaves behind ugly scars, which take a lot of time to disappear if not treated.

Do either of the following
Instead of using antibiotics or lotions, try some of these easy natural treatments for eczema scars. These treatments can give you relief from pain and itching associated with eczema and lighten or eliminate unsightly scars.

Mix aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil to form a thin paste and apply it to the scarred skin. Leave it on overnight and in the morning wash it off with warm water.

You can apply aloe vera gel directly to the affected areas. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties in aloe vera will reduce the irritation caused by eczema and will gradually fade the dark scars. Repeat the procedure daily until the scarring is gone completely.

click http://www..com/practical-home-remedies-for-eczema for more

(1) (Reply)

Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. And Your Still Smoking? / Three Foods That Are Killing You And Need To Be Removed From Your Diet / Help, I Have Staph Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.