Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Hell Is No Joke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Is No Joke (3553 Views)

No Joke: I Ate Moin Moin With Group Of People In My Sleep / Hell Is Real! / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
If the Bible says there is Hell, “There is Hell! ”
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Weah96: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1: If the Bible says there is Hell, “There is Hell! ”

The bible also tells you to sell all your property and give the money to the poor, that rich people are guaranteed to spend eternity in hellfire.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Weah96:

The bible also tells you to sell all your property and give the money to the poor, that rich people are guaranteed to spend eternity in hellfire.

Gimme the verse and chapter.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
He forced the sins of some 1st parent on us but later said he created us perfectly. He was the one who created satan but he claims to be a perfect and holy god. He sent the 1st parent packing from their home for a sin which could have been avoided then cursed them, so much for an always loving-forgiving god,i love that god.
He sent rain to wash off evil from the earth, how then did evil remain again. He dint punish sarah for maltreating hagar. He hated esau even before he was born but didnt see anything wrong with jacob cunny ways. So fair a god.
He claimed to love isreal and was quick to kill innocent egyptian 1stborns so that his people would go. He made laws that his people should be good and upright but he told them to kill even children and pregnant women of other countries. Even punished his people when they had pity on those children,tell me this god isnt wonderful.
He sent himself to die for man sins and claimed he(god) was man so he shared our pains. He died knowing he would resurrect and he called such sacrificing.
He promise hell for those who shared his evil qualities and also for those who were smart enough to see his deceptions and scam. Tell me that god isnt awesome.
He topped it all saying he's the way,truth and life then gave us an incomplete book as guide.
Now if hell would ensure i dont meet such a god, i would gladly go there.

6 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Weah96: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1:

Gimme the verse and chapter.

Luke 18:22-25

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014

The Bible also says: if any part of your body makes you to sin, cut it off.

It also says: don't worry about the dead, leave the dead to bury theirselves.

If you fail to do any of these ^^
You know what the Bible says then
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
op, change the topic of this thread to:

[size=16] HELL IS A JOKE!!![/size]

grin

Or better still, MODs, please move to the appropriate section>>>
"joke section"
Re: Hell Is No Joke by herald9: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
qstar:

Nawa for Jesus and Christians. Bros J, i hail o.

I love all Jesus morality teachings but the political inscription in the Bible that He is the only way to Heaven(i.e. belief in him, not necessary what one did) is just a big fallacy.
Bros J, did you actually say that? what of my ancestors that didn't have the chance to believe in you?

OP, go, communicate with your god, tell him that:
*I never requested to be born, i just found myself here.
*Life is tough though, but i have learnt to strive in it. I never requested Jesus to die.
*I bear my own wrongdoings and inactions, i do not apportion blames.
*I have been born again and again and again. The thing no gree work.

grin
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
qstar:

When you are in cyberspace and particularly, one that is not owned by you, you do not instruct people where to comment and where not to comment.
Its an advice not an enforcement sir.

and BTW, isn't your message meant for people like me?
You have already put me off, why keep trying to persuade you when you are adamant about the issue.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
frank317: wow! God is indeed a loving God... so will the horrible cries of the condemned be like music to his ears for eternity?
Its your choice, dnt repent and wait to see how ur cry will be like to God's ears, Ok?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: Of course he created the Hell for his satisfaction. He would enjoy the smell of the burnt flesh and cries of the same people he created in his own image while the few ones in heaven would be singing praises to him and dancing forever with white robes.
Why not leave off how God will see it, and make plans not to go there by accepting Jesus.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
frosbel:
Keep doubting if HELL truly exist. Keep living in SIN when you know HELL truly exist. I pray you find enough strenght to cry in HELL.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Simple! Then the next issue is "Accept Jesus and escape it" Period!
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
submit: He forced the sins of some 1st parent on us but later said he created us perfectly. He was the one who created satan but he claims to be a perfect and holy god. He sent the 1st parent packing from their home for a sin which could have been avoided then cursed them, so much for an always loving-forgiving god,i love that god.
He sent rain to wash off evil from the earth, how then did evil remain again. He dint punish sarah for maltreating hagar. He hated esau even before he was born but didnt see anything wrong with jacob cunny ways. So fair a god.
He claimed to love isreal and was quick to kill innocent egyptian 1stborns so that his people would go. He made laws that his people should be good and upright but he told them to kill even children and pregnant women of other countries. Even punished his people when they had pity on those children,tell me this god isnt wonderful.
He sent himself to die for man sins and claimed he(god) was man so he shared our pains. He died knowing he would resurrect and he called such sacrificing.
He promise hell for those who shared his evil qualities and also for those who were smart enough to see his deceptions and scam. Tell me that god isnt awesome.
He topped it all saying he's the way,truth and life then gave us an incomplete book as guide.
Now if hell would ensure i dont meet such a god, i would gladly go there.
If you were God. You sent your only son to die on earth. You humbled yourself to take up the human flesh. You passed through all the pains and suffering. You shared your blood for a people that would stand afar off and say "I dont care what you did on the cross".
Yet you still gave them grace to repent. You did not stop the sun and rain from serving them. You still stand in front of their hearts knocking passionately. You made them have dominion over all things. They willfully disobey you yet you said "If any man come to me i will in no wise cast out".
They look up to you daily for their bread, you did not deny them the yeilds of the ground. And for all you have done for them, you ask only their hearts in return, they refuse it, you have no option than to show them were they belong and they say "What a callous God that will throw man to a dangerous place like hell". I ask you, if you were God what will you have done more to show humanity that you really love and care for their lives?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Weah96:

Rich people are Likely . Btw how does dat concerns ur soul and d impending doom of hell, you ppl misplace priority.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
You guys are trying to deviate and lessen the graveness of this topic. Pls i've not open this thread to incite frivolous comments.
Pls incase you forgot the tittle is:

Hell Is No Joke!

Keep doubting if HELL truly exist. Keep living in SIN when you know HELL truly exist. I pray you find enough strenght to cry in HELL.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Idrismusty97(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: You guys are trying to deviate and lessen the graveness of this topic. Pls i've not open this thread to incite frivolous comments.
Pls incase you forgot the tittle is:

Hell Is No Joke!

I pray you find enough strength to sing in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Weah96:

Luke 18:22-25

Not all passages in the Bible are translated literally. This is one.

BTW, You don't believe in the Bible, why support this part? undecided

I think you should restrict yourself. If you don't believe in it, don't quote anything from it.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1:

Not all passages in the Bible are translated literally. This is one.

Dem don come again o! infact some parts are obsolete! grin
www.nairaland.com/1806236/holy-spirit

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: I pray you find enough strength to sing in Heaven.
Amen. I pray God give u a change of heart.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
qstar:

Dem don come again o! infact some parts are obsolete! grin
www.nairaland.com/1806236/holy-spirit

Where does that links leads to Bro undecided
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Mescopaul: If you were God. You sent your only son to die on earth. You humbled yourself to take up the human flesh. You passed through all the pains and suffering. You shared your blood for a people that would stand afar off and say "I dont care what you did on the cross".
Yet you still gave them grace to repent. You did not stop the sun and rain from serving them. You still stand in front of their hearts knocking passionately. You made them have dominion over all things. They willfully disobey you yet you said "If any man come to me i will in no wise cast out".
They look up to you daily for their bread, you did not deny them the yeilds of the ground. And for all you have done for them, you ask only their hearts in return, they refuse it, you have no option than to show them were they belong and they say "What a callous God that will throw man to a dangerous place like hell". I ask you, if you were God what will you have done more to show humanity that you really love and care for their lives?
Guy why quote me with such unintelligent posts. Why dont you think on what i wrote. Well here is more for you in reply to your question. Pls dont just read but meditate.

I would simply humble myself and come out in the open and ask for forgiveness concerning the errors in the bible and the scam that have been played in my name. I would praise the ones who were bold to ask and search for me not minding the consequence of hell and i would severely scold those who were foolish and lazy not to use their brains. I as god, would also trash the perperators who altered the bible concerning the prophecies of jesus and also those that claimed that jesus was the son of god. After that i would end the saga of satan once and for all by destroying him but that would mean me destroying a part of myself,since being evil is my 2nd nature. And since i destroyed a part of myself,i would not be perfect,hence i die. Yes i would die.
But the christain god can never do all these since he is too proud. He exalts in his wickedness,selfishly stealing praises for what he didnt do..why not? When he exists only in the head of a christain.
Saying it again, its all a dillusion, SWEET DELIRIUM.
@op, you really need to wake up. If i tell you that you are a hell candidate,would you believe? Your telling us that we would go to hell shows that you have judged and since your bible said dont judge,you have sinned. Now he who is guilty of one is guilty of all. You might say but since i live in the spirit, i am continually cleansed but i tell you,if rapture comes now, we, together would rock hell. Thats the beauty of your religion, you can never be sure and pure. Your god is a saddist. But all these exists in your head. Do wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2014
submit:
Guy why quote me with such unintelligent posts. Why dont you think on what i wrote. Well here is more for you in reply to your question. Pls dont just read but meditate.

I would simply humble myself and come out in the open and ask for forgiveness concerning the errors in the bible and the scam that have been played in my name. I would praise the ones who were bold to ask and search for me not minding the consequence of hell and i would severely scold those who were foolish and lazy not to use their brains. I as god, would also trash the perperators who altered the bible concerning the prophecies of jesus and also those that claimed that jesus was the son of god. After that i would end the saga of satan once and for all by destroying him but that would mean me destroying a part of myself,since being evil is my 2nd nature. And since i destroyed a part of myself,i would not be perfect,hence i die. Yes i would die.
But the christain god can never do all these since he is too proud. He exalts in his wickedness,selfishly stealing praises for what he didnt do..why not? When he exists only in the head of a christain.
Saying it again, its all a dillusion, SWEET DELIRIUM.
@op, you really need to wake up. If i tell you that you are a hell candidate,would you believe? Your telling us that we would go to hell shows that you have judged and since your bible said dont judge,you have sinned. Now he who is guilty of one is guilty of all. You might say but since i live in the spirit, i am continually cleansed but i tell you,if rapture comes now, we, together would rock hell. Thats the beauty of your religion, you can never be sure and pure. Your god is a saddist. But all these exists in your head. Do wake up.
Jesus loves you sir, thats the most important thing now, you will come to appreciate the death on the cross when you ve surrendered to him fully. Pls do that now. Dont bother to reply or quote me, just pray and accept him into ur life now. Remain blessed.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Mescopaul: Keep doubting if HELL truly exist. Keep living in SIN when you know HELL truly exist. I pray you find enough strenght to cry in HELL.

pal, worshipping God because of the fear of hell is a very unhealthy life style.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by frank317: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Mescopaul: Its your choice, dnt repent and wait to see how ur cry will be like to God's ears, Ok?

ok, thanks
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mescopaul: Jesus loves you sir, thats the most important thing now, you will come to appreciate the death on the cross when you ve surrendered to him fully. Pls do that now. Dont bother to reply or quote me, just pray and accept him into ur life now. Remain blessed.
why dont you pray for me? Since your god is omnipotent,i blv he should touch me, u knw like he touched apostle paul
SWEETDELIRIUM
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
frosbel:

pal, worshipping God because of the fear of hell is a very unhealthy life style.
Pls note sir, We dnt serve God because of the fear of hell. Great love for God moves us to serve him. This article will be of help: http://mescopaul..com/2014/06/do-you-serve-god-because-you-love-him.html
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
submit:
why dont you pray for me? Since your god is omnipotent,i blv he should touch me, u knw like he touched apostle paul
SWEETDELIRIUM
Its not advisable wen u gv God an option.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: Pls note sir, We dnt serve God because of the fear of hell. Great love for God moves us to serve him. This article will be of help: http://mescopaul..com/2014/06/do-you-serve-god-because-you-love-him.html

Love and Fear cannot coexist.

I notice in you a zeal for God but not according to knowledge.

smiley
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2014
frosbel:

Love and Fear cannot coexist.
We have no fear whatsoever, except of cos the fear of God.

I notice in you a zeal for God but not according to knowledge.

smiley
The things of God are foolishness to the carnal mind.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: We have no fear whatsoever, except of cos the fear of God.
The things of God are foolishness to the carnal mind.

You really do not understand the concept of "hell".

It's like saying: to give boko haram your p*nis is not out of fear, it's just that they will roast you at the end of the day if you don't.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

You really do not understand the concept of "hell".

It's like saying: to give boko haram your p*nis is not out of fear, it's just that they will roast you at the end of the day if you don't.
lol. Guy u get tym. D bobo is an unreasonable fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? / Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.