Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Hell Is No Joke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Is No Joke (3605 Views)

No Joke: I Ate Moin Moin With Group Of People In My Sleep / Hell Is Real! / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2014
submit:
lol. Guy u get tym. D bobo is an unreasonable fellow.

The Christians concept of god is going extinct, just like the over 30,000 gods that have come and gone.

A god that will have me burn in hell eternally just because i had two rounds of sweet sex with my gf. nawa o.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

You really do not understand the concept of "hell".

It's like saying: to give boko haram your p*nis is not out of fear, it's just that they will roast you at the end of the day if you don't.
Your comparison is suicidal
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

The Christians concept of god is going extinct, just like the over 30,000 gods that have come and gone.

A god that will have me burn in hell eternally just because i had two rounds of sweet sex with my gf. nawa o.
Thats wot u fail to understand. Why committing such evil with one that is not your wife, those are the things God hates - Evil.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: Your comparison is suicidal

What is the difference with hell?

(2). I just had two rounds of great sex with my gf. Is your god gonna burn us for it?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: Thats wot u fail to understand. Why committing such evil with one that is not your wife, those are the things God hates - Evil.

Why is it evil? I didn't r.ape her, neither did she.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
submit:
lol. Guy u get tym. D bobo is an unreasonable fellow.
We are not known to give up easily. We persuade men.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: Thats wot u fail to understand. Why committing such evil with one that is not your wife, those are the things God hates - Evil.
i need a verse in the bible that talked against he having sex with his gf..pretty please. Just 1 verse
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

What is the difference with hell?

(2). I just had two rounds of great sex with my gf. Is your god gonna burn us for it?
That is fornication. God detest it, that was why He instituted marriage. Apart from God, do morals not teach you that you shouldn't have sex outside your marriage? Is virginity not a moral value?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: That is fornication. God detest it, that was why He instituted marriage. Apart from God, do morals not teach you that you shouldn't have sex outside your marriage? Is virginity not a moral value?

I am moral doesn't mean i shouldn't have sex.
Why did god make her to be "so sexy"? grin

Besides, i asked you the difference between my analogy and hell.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: We are not known to give up easily. We persuade men.
i already told you to either stop quoting me with unintelligent posts or prove the omnipotency of your god by praying for a change of heart for me
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

u suppose ask am d definition of morals..
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
submit:
prove the omnipotency of your god by praying for a change of heart for me

You know he could do it in the bible stories, just the way he hardened pharoah's heart. But, why he can't do such things today, beats my imagination.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
submit:
i need a verse in the bible that talked against he having sex with his gf..pretty please. Just 1 verse
I pray these verses change and transform ur view : Read with an open heart, dnt read to find fault pls : 1st Corinthians 7:1-2 , 1st Thessalonians 4:3 , Hebrews 13:4 .
Remain blessed.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

I didnt say being moral excludes one from having sex, what i said, and what God said is that it should be done within the confines of marriage. God made humans, male and female, beautiful with great physic and body build inorder to make marriage blissful and sweet.

Fear of hell DO NOT propel us to serve God.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
submit:
i already told you to either stop quoting me with unintelligent posts or prove the omnipotency of your god by praying for a change of heart for me
Sorry, but that seems the best reply to ur post.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
^^

Sorry guy, i give up.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Weah96: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: Is virginity not a moral value?

It's only moral for people who secretly harbor the ambition of banging one. That's the psychology behind it. Nasty mind things. Humans are savages with better technology and clothing. Hahaha.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar: ^^

Sorry guy, i give up.
You welcom, remembr God will neva give up on you. Pls make a decision today, just trust me, u will never regret it, lookout for my pm.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Weah96:

It's only moral for people who secretly harbor the ambition of banging one. That's the psychology behind it. Nasty mind things. Humans are savages with better technology and clothing. Hahaha.
The truth is bitter they say. No matter what, the truth remains the truth.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: You welcom, remembr God will neva give up on you. Pls make a decision today, just trust me, u will never regret it, lookout for my pm.

No send me any pm oh! I will not respond
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

No send me any pm oh! I will not respond
You sound as if my pm's gonna eat you. Do u now loathe me becos i am telling the world abt the love of Christ for a lost mankind?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: The truth is bitter they say. No matter what, the truth remains the truth.

The irony of it all. Claiming and boasting of knowing the truth. An imported truth from the Jews. You need counselling and deliverance.

Mescopaul: You sound as if my pm's gonna eat you. Do u now loathe me becos i am telling the world abt the love of Christ for a lost mankind?

I am lost. No qualm. Just the way you believe our ancestors were lost too. Just live and let live, pls.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: I pray these verses change and transform ur view : Read with an open heart, dnt read to find fault pls : 1st Corinthians 7:1-2 , 1st Thessalonians 4:3 , Hebrews 13:4 .
Remain blessed.
so you know there are faults in the bible..qstar, he is waking up gradually o. You know,i was once like you, very devout and stout for god. At a very young age, i became a sunday sch teacher. I wasnt even in my teens when i became one. You might disregard this but i tell you, an average redeem pastor is not better qualified than i am. Yes, i know what i was taught. I know what trainings we were made to pass through. Pls dnt say that i am proud.
I oneday woke up to discover fallacies and contradictions in the 'complete book'. After that, my consciousness was raised. Am an atheist. Why am i saying this, thats coz i want you to read your bible well openmindedly, even paul commended the corinthians for searching more on what they were taught.

Back to ur verses, none striked the point you raised when accusing him of evil for having sex with his gf. You would check your bible from now till next year, you wont find any. Twas only fornication thats in the bible and it was used to refer to worshipping other gods.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Idrismusty97(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

You really do not understand the concept of "hell".

It's like saying: to give boko haram your p*nis is not out of fear, it's just that they will roast you at the end of the day if you don't.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
submit:
so you know there are faults in the bible..qstar, he is waking up gradually o. You know,i was once like you, very devout and stout for god. At a very young age, i became a sunday sch teacher. I wasnt even in my teens when i became one. You might disregard this but i tell you, an average redeem pastor is not better qualified than i am. Yes, i know what i was taught. I know what trainings we were made to pass through. Pls dnt say that i am proud.
I oneday woke up to discover fallacies and contradictions in the 'complete book'. After that, my consciousness was raised. Am an atheist. Why am i saying this, thats coz i want you to read your bible well openmindedly, even paul commended the corinthians for searching more on what they were taught.

Back to ur verses, none striked the point you raised when accusing him of evil for having sex with his gf. You would check your bible from now till next year, you wont find any. Twas only fornication thats in the bible and it was used to refer to worshipping other gods.
As per bold, i think u shud read 1st Cor 7:1-3 again.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by aliciab: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
It never ceases to amaze me when these so called ( believers) talk about heaven and hell.I asked my colleague recently about the purpose of hell.What joy can possibly be derived by sending people to burn for eternity for sins committed within a specific earthly life span.I mean let's say a man lived 80 years on earth an committed sin for 75 out of the 80 yrs, he would be doomed for all eternity. Appears really unjust doesn't it? It doesn't make any sense to me.
Also even here on earth sometimes when a person is jailed he could sometimes be entitled to parole for good behavior e.t.c but according to the proponents of hell once you are sent there you remain there.so what's the point.even if you become remorseful no second chance is giving to you.seems cruel doesn't it especially from a religion that preaches love and forgiveness.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Weah96: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
aliciab: It never ceases to amaze me when these so called ( believers) talk about heaven and hell.I asked my colleague recently about the purpose of hell.What joy can possibly be derived by sending people to burn for eternity for sins committed within a specific earthly life span.I mean let's say a man lived 80 years on earth an committed sin for 75 out of the 80 yrs, he would be doomed for all eternity. Appears really unjust doesn't it? It doesn't make any sense to me.
Also even here on earth sometimes when a person is jailed he could sometimes be entitled to parole for good behavior e.t.c but according to the proponents of hell once you are sent there you remain there.so what's the point.even if you become remorseful no second chance is giving to you.seems cruel doesn't it especially from a religion that preaches love and forgiveness.

Good thing that there isn't a shred of evidence showing that hell is real. All the people running their mouths have NEVER been dead before. All the biblical characters who were resurrected NEVER uttered a single word about hell or heaven. Only a handful of Jewish authors decided one day that there was a place called hell. Outside of those authors, NOTHING. ZILCH.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by BraveGuy: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2014
aliciab: It never ceases to amaze me when these so called ( believers) talk about heaven and hell.I asked my colleague recently about the purpose of hell.What joy can possibly be derived by sending people to burn for eternity for sins committed within a specific earthly life span.I mean let's say a man lived 80 years on earth an committed sin for 75 out of the 80 yrs, he would be doomed for all eternity. Appears really unjust doesn't it? It doesn't make any sense to me.

That is the matter. EVERYONE of those sinners will be given an opportunity to repent from the errors of their ways. God is a Just God. We were all born into sin, God understands this and the nature of sin is ever with us, God understands this, too. But He has also made a provision for our redemption and deliverance from that eternal place of punishment.

The Bible declares that God NEVER made Hell for Man, but a man chooses to go there, so you want to blame God for the choice the man made?

In Deuteronomy 30 verse 19, God says, "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both you and your seed may live:"

Would you blame God, if this man chooses death instead of life? Or would you expect God to ignore the choice of that man and automatically give him life by disrespecting the man's choice?

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE or is it not BETTER BEING SAFE THAN BEING SORRY?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by submit: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sorry..av been offline. Wu missed me
@op, misinterpretation of bible. But am busy this days..weah n co, hope u good?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by ayodele123(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mynd44: So you will be in heaven and some will be in eternal torment in hell suffering and you will be okay with it? The concept of hell just potrays Christians as evil and heartless

IF U GO TO HELL,U ARE THE HEARTLESS ONE WHO JOKED WITH HIS SALVATION
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DECIDES WHERE U WILL GO, TO HEAVEN OR TO HELL
IF YOU END UP IN HELL,IT IS UR OWN CHOICE TO BE THERE
JESUS IS THE DOOR WAY TO HEAVEN, BUT FORCES NO ONE TO COME IN
IF U WANT TO AVOID HELL,WILLINGLY ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW!
Re: Hell Is No Joke by ayodele123(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel:

ITS REALITY WILL BE MADE CLEAR TO U WHEN U END UP THERE,WHEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Weah96: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
ayodele123:

IF U GO TO HELL,U ARE THE HEARTLESS ONE WHO JOKED WITH HIS SALVATION
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DECIDES WHERE U WILL GO!
A choice between submission and death is not really a choice. How long do you think you can survive in heaven, before turning on your evil master for roasting members of your own family? 100 years? 2 million years? Or one trillion years? Remember all you're doing is bowing and kneeling, there's no sex, no secular music, no TV, just worship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Afterlife? / Holy Communion In A Dream / BIU To Award Honorary Doctorate Degree To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.