Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time (1908 Views)

Ladies Talk To Me / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by rolled: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
You both enjoyed alcohol before marriage then after marriage you decided to hate the smell because you are born again
Madam small small,use wisdom about this your new found faith
I want to believe your hubby doesn't get drunk all the time,he just takes alcohol like every normal guy
And all this your ranting about anniversary,anyway marriage is still very young so I understand
So many more anniversary to come that you might even be tired of going out especially when babies start coming
Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by kingingkinging: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
angiemartinez: ok it started on sunday which was supposed to be our 1yr anniversary, he planned going out on a date to unwind and all of that. so he was told to come to work dat day. i called about 4.00pm and he said he just left site and was in d office already which means dey were alredy tru.

he told me he will join me shortly, waited till 5.00pm i called him and he busyd my call. called again at 5.30pm he busyd my call agn. he does dis wen he is in a place he cant explain to me, so i was already angry cos i knew probably he was drinking which has always being an issue. i just hate d smell of alcohol

he came back by 6.10pm and true to my assumption, that awkward smell of alcohol. he tried to apologise i was so angry and told him i wasnt going anywere again.

he too became angry dressed up and left d house at about 7.30pm, and came back at about 10.03pm with more smell of alcohol.

woke up on monday morning, called for devotion he did not come, greeted him with no reply, told him dere was no food he did not answer and he left for work. he came back i greeted him, he did no respond.

woke up on tuesday, called for devotion he did not come out, greeted him he did not respond, i told him dere was no food, he droped money on d bed and left. he came back, i greeted him, he did not respond, i was relly pissed now, so i served his food and went to my room to sleep.

woke up on wedsday morning, i was too angry to pray, i did not boda greetn him, and i left for work. waited for him to till 11.00pm he did not come, so i called, only for him to tell me travelled to site. with d anger i insulted him badly. it was really bad i no, dont no wen his going to come back. buh seriously am pissed.

overlook any error, i just dey vex seriously

Madam. The two parties share the blame but this is not a forum for judgement verdicts to be declared. The primary purpose of this is for restoration of peace and tranquility to be achieved in your home. Please take the following steps:

1. Call him again and if he doesn't pick, send sms showing your remorse and penitence;

2. Let him realize you are at peace with him. Note that every sane and rational man can fall for the gimmicks of his wife provided it is well executed by her.

3. When he comes back apologize but let him also know the root of your anger (to make him avoid it next time)

If all these fail, let a respected person know about the development, there is no wrong in involving a 'godly person' . This is dangerous though and should be the last resort.

4. Ultimately, the last but not the list action is taking his drinking habit to God in prayers and your family as a whole to God in prayers.

NB. Why did you hide the line

1 Like

Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by angiemartinez(f): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
what line please?
kingingkinging:

Madam. The two parties share the blame but this is not a forum for judgement verdicts to be declared. The primary purose of this is for restoration of peace and tranquility to be achieved in your home. Please take the following steps:

1. Call him again and if he doesn't pick, send sms showing your remorse and penitence;

2. Let him realize you are at peace with him. Note that every sane and rational man can fall for the gimmicks of his wife provided it is well executed by her.

3. When he comes back apologize but let him also know the root of your anger (to make him avoid it next time)

If all these fail, let a respected person know about the development, there is no wrong in involving a 'godly person' . This is dangerous though and should be the last resort.

4. Ultimately, taking is drinking habit to God in prayers.

NB. Why did you hide the line
Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by kingingkinging: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
angiemartinez: what line please?

Your number, I wanted to reach you back but couldn't.

You can send it as an sms.
Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by angiemartinez(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
I really wana tenk u all for ur wondeful advice, we eventually talked ova d issue and we both realised we been really lonely without each oda. He almost cried wen he said u r not treatn me well, and I told him hw sincerly sorry I am for my harsh words. U no wat follows next na! Lol, abi u wan hear?

Ok, he is snoring already. Me I wan slp too, gd nyt friends

1 Like

Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
send me a pm dear, have being there, we can start from dere
Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by kingingkinging: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2014
angiemartinez: I really wana tenk u all for ur wondeful advice, we eventually talked ova d issue and we both realised we been really lonely without each oda. He almost cried wen he said u r not treatn me well, and I told him hw sincerly sorry I am for my harsh words. U no wat follows next na! Lol, abi u wan hear?

Ok, he is snoring already. Me I wan slp too, gd nyt friends

Congrats.

A lot can be settled if tabled on the altar of discussion.

Our major problem is ego.

Pls pay for consultancy. lol

1 Like

Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by angiemartinez(f): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2014
seriously i need to pay, u guys r d bestest. thanks
kingingkinging:

Congrats.

A lot can be settled if tabled on the altar of discussion.

Our major problem is ego.

Pls pay for consultancy. lol

1 Like

Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by nellagold(f): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
I am a married woman so I understand what u are going through. God bless your home.
Re: Need A Friend To Talk To Plsssss. Holla If You Gat D Time by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
alutacontinua: And this begs the good old question-

Did you just get to know about his drinking habits after marriage?
or yoy just started to hate the smell of alcohol? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loyola Jesuit Past Questions / Would You Tolerate Your Wife on this issue? / I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.