Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? (1368 Views)

God's Holding Patterns / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Does Your Name Determine Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by advocate666: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ave Satanas to you all.

My people, please don't let god and his bastard son and their book of failures hold you back from achieving your destiny in this life. Life has no duplicate. Why do you choose to suffer? Why do you choose to be deceived?
Use your head today and stop being afraid.

God used to hold me back. I suffered a lot and missed out on most enjoyments life has to offer because they were labelled sins and evil. I was living in abject poverty until Satan saved me.

My people. Turn to Satan today for He is the sole giver of wisdom. Satan will show you the way to true happiness and guide you through the paths of traps that the Grumpy Old Dictator set for you.
Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
This how low Satan has gotten of recent.. i know he was back in the unemployment market since MEN of GOD took over his business and have taken most of his followers in a swift and reckless fit of Prosperity and Grace Gospels.. but haba.. it is not time to give up with such sloppy attempts.. what happened to mass-possession and witch-kraft grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by advocate666: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
voltron: This how low Satan has gotten of recent.. i know he was back in the unemployment market since MEN of GOD took over his business and have taken most of his followers in a swift and reckless fit of Prosperity and Grace Gospels.. but haba.. it is not time to give up with such sloppy attempts.. what happened to mass-possession and witch-kraft grin grin grin

Satan loves you but doesn't care if you love don't him back.

Satan is not a money doubler. He will never ask you for tithes. All his gifts are free.

Satan will never threaten to punish you for being human and behaving like one.
Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by Gombs(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666:

Satan loves you but doesn't care if you love don't him back.

Satan is not a money doubler. He will never ask you for tithes. All his gifts are free.

Satan will never threaten to punish you for being human and behaving like one.

Not interested!

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by twosquare(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't think you know the end of that your master...kikikikiki....
Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by malvisguy212: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
A'nt atheist say satan do not exist? Were are the atheist? Let them come and mock there secret master.
Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
twosquare: I don't think you know the end of that your master...kikikikiki....

He has no end.
Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by qstar(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: A'nt atheist say satan do not exist? Were are the atheist? Let them come and mock there secret master.

We are here. Satan is a nice guy.
He perfected God's imperfect creation. If not for Satan, we would still have been in the Stone age.

Watcha! Satan is a parody god! grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Can you free your mind?
Can you think of all the things you want to do to your neighbour's spouse without feeling guilty?
Can you take the wasting riches from the hands of the fool and feel no remorse?
Can you indulge yourself your fantasies?
Can you simply be human and enjoy your life?

If you want to but can't, all hope is not lost. Satan can free you from your spiritual bondage if you come to him today.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? by advocate666: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ave Satanas.

(1) (Reply)

Unanswerable Question My Pastor Asked Today. / OPINION: RCCG Members Are Epidemic In Nigeria / T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.