Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (37409 Views)

I Will Sell Mikel, Torres Or Cech – Mourinho / Chelsea Plan To Sell Mikel For £4.5 Million. / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Vansnickers: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
franciskaine: mourinho just get ready to be fired by the end of this season cos u'l definitely go trophyless again dis season. the success of Chelsea has indirectly revolved around mikel, history gives d best answer: AVB came with his racism, benched mikel and was fired, Di Matteo came and used mikel as a key player, he had the champions league to show for it. Benitez came, in his first stint did bench mikel and nearly got fired, he latter buckled up by reinstating mikel into his plan and was rescued by an Europa trophy. Mouth-running mourinho came and started using mikel, he had a stable team until wen mikel obi came back to contest caf award with yaya toure. on getting back to chelsea he was benched all through and the resultant effect is a trophylesss season. this time around, I see mourinho going trophyless again and getting fired.

You must be Hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dannyxy: Nigerians are the most ungrateful people I have ever known.. same Mikel that brought joy to us?, wait, what do you expect? he had an average world cup as fare as I am concerned.. if you say Mikel had a poor world, then your football knowledge is no different from that of those that argue football on the street noisily. you have no insight on what tactical role and discipline is.

That is why majority of them end up becoming critic's, accessing people that are accomplished in their chosen field of endeavor while they themselves are nothing to write home about in their own field of endeavor.

The easiest and laziest job is being an arm chair crictic because u end up making urself feel so happy thinking u have said something when all u Said are so insignificant and only exist in your memory.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Btruth: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mikel.., imagine your life, this is what you get when you fall from grace to grass. Whatsoever that is worth doing, it is worth doing well. I hope you will learn from this. You've really messed up with people's emotion during the world cup final in Brazil. Anyway, God will forgive you.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by aadoiza: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mikel's destitute of vision both on and of the pitch, otherwise he should've long seen the lugubrious writing on the wall beforehand, but the eejit exacerbated the whole shebang by refusing to turn up at the world cup and annoyingly enough he thought he was exhibiting the proclivities of a superstar. What a sleazebag!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
I guess bolton wanderers will suit his style of play..hahaha can't laugh.

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by faithzy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
byrron:

Show me ur accomplishment withing the same 9yrs time frame so we can all compare.

Empty stomach critic's everywhere.
9 years ago.....i was in J.SS3... presently am a graduate with B.eng(mech.engr.) dats wat we call progression....mikel is still in JSS3 in my comparison

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by tall2ce(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
he should go to Division 1
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by cyprianlah(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Obviously eyimba, slow motion

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Funniez: If Mikel leaves Chelsea, belheve u me, he wuld become one of the best midfielders in the world!!!. The fact that Mikel had a bad world cup does not mean he cant improve, am sure if he goes to a team where he is celebrated, mark my words, he wuld later be bought by a very big team in England!!!
@35 ba.?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by brownlord1: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
byrron:

But the same mikel has played in Chelsea for 8yrs now and under numerous coaches so whats ur point?

Was he suppose to play forever there?
Were is essein , Arjan roben, galas, lasana, balack, deco, luiz etc, were they not sold by chelsea? Didnt they moved on?

Players comes and go but the club remains so what's the senseless rants here all about?

Just say was in Chelsea, he spent most of his time on the bench bros, there is different between playing for a club and to be in a club with seat belt.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by ibietela2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Marvyx: Countrymen...this same guy that we all hailed Obi!!! Obi!! You guys shouldn't be in a haste to forget nations cup and when he was in junior team... The dude had a disappointing world cup so did many players...Give him a break pls....

Please i never joined the WE
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
byrron:

And how is it a bad news for mikel?
Is it that he will now be playing for charity or he wont play football anymore or u will now earn more money and fame than him?
Honestly I don't get that part?

He has played for 8yrs in that club and won everything there and he is a part of the clubs history so what's the big deal if he is sold?

Was that position vacant before chelsea bought him? No is the answer, he took over from some one too just as he will be replaced and the club buying him too will be replacing him with someone there too so what's the noise all about?

Is he the first player that will be sold by chelsea?

Too much noise over other people's lives While we are yet to sort ours.
oga, he hasn't won everything there is in football. Get your facts right.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by saasala(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: #1, my sisters are married

#2, I'll be more than happy to have him as a brother in law, he's accomplished

#3, he's sh*t nowadays and not deserving of Nigeria's storied #10 shirt

Just give the guy a break nau
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
faithzy: 9 years ago.....i was in J.SS3... presently am a graduate with B.eng(mech.engr.) dats wat we call progression....mikel is still in JSS3 in my comparison

Im glad u are a graduate now and that is progression but how would u feel if I criticized u by telling u that u you have accomplished nothing and all u have for now is just a tag engineer attached to your name.

Its even pathetic that u are an engineer but u refused to let go ur jss3 mentality which to me is not progression but a stagnation in thought processes.

Mikel in his chosen field has won laurels which is the benchmark for his field but is becoming an engineer by name the bench mark for accomplishment for engineers?

Im not insulting you rather I want you to reason like someone whose thought processes has developed and should be able to make rational and objective comments in a public discourse and not to sound too simplistic and childish.

Mikel is accomplished and all he needs do is to raise his game and if leaving chelsea will help him develop further then fine and good but it will be foolishness on my part to forget his outstanding moments and besides he has seen it all and has nothing more to prove.

Ask yourself if you have accomplished in your chosen field and if you are ranked among the best in your profession and if not why the noise?

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
saasala: The most reliable and consistent Chelsea midfielder is going to be sold. Mourinho why? *Crying*. All of you haters of Mikel, there is God o. Daily Mail wrote a wonderful article on John Obi Mikel and how a white guy even tattooed his name on his butt. Read it here: http://www..com/daily-mails-wonderful-article-on-john-obi-mikel/

Crackhead tattoos "Mikel" on his butt, so what?!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
hensben: [size=13pt]what has chelsea done to him , is it a crime to have squad player, oh! you expect mikel to play AMF at chelsea when they have lampard, ballack, joe cole then, is mikel upto standard with these players i mentioned, just because he played under 20 WYC, were nigeria use over age to play real under ageand are still hungry for success and money at that stage, when they shine you guys think they are big deal, were is chrisantus, alfa, oseni, et al now, btw, how many goals did mikel score in that tournament, he should be glad he chose chelsea over man united, if not, he would have been playing at division 2 or cardiff city, everybody knows how SAF doesnt fancy african players,e.g, quinton fortune, manucho, djemba djemba,diouf, he didnt give them chance to prove themselves before he discarded them, he prefers to play cleverly an english player. SAF even said then, its only essien and drogba thats quality from africa before the emergence of Y. toure.
back to mikel, he is a player who doesnt want to improve, he is contended at his level of improvement for the fear of making mistake when with the ball, he doesnt want his weak point to be known thereby causing more harm to his game.well, he has won every trophy a player could dream of at chelsea, so its time for him to look elsewhere, chelsea have a good relationship with africa players right from time memorial.[/size]
diouf played for man utd.? Oga your head is screwed.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Ndkings1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
I guess na too much money wey em don get/chop dey worry am....
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by ibietela2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
BizBooks:

My brother,

You are barking up the wrong tree. I am one of Mikel's strongest defenders
on NL. Check my old posts. Even when all of you were criticizing his world
cup performance, I still stood behind him. The fact is that leaving Chelsea
may turn out to be good for Mikel. For the past few years, he has become
nothing more than a fringe player at Chelsea. He rarely starts any games
for Chelsea and has permanently become a bench player.

A player of his quality can make the first eleven in many EPL teams. So it may
be better for him to leave Chelsea now. As long as he does not go to Man U
or Arsenal .

We don't want him
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by rotadeco27: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
I can't understand if he was angry with the coach or the whole team.He had a very poor outing.He could redeem himsef at the new club anyway.Gud luck to him

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
I tell y'all, that guy would make it big if he goes into SNAIL FARMING...

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Quelme: oga, he hasn't won everything there is in football. Get your facts right.

Oga, lets leave mikel now!
U haven't answered the questions I asked u and now u are coming up with what u wrote up there meaning u have moved the goal post again ok continue........

He has won every trophy at club level in the league he plays for which is a fact and im yet to see one player that has won everything in football so u are the one that needs to get ur facts because u don't even know what you are writing because sentiments and emotions has clouded ur objectivity.

Can you honestly tell me ur accomplishments in your chosen field of endeavor so we can make comparisons with you and others in same profession with u?

May be that will be a better way to start from!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kobonaire(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ranchers bees of kaduna have agreed to give Obi Mikel a trial
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kobonaire(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
byrron:

Oga, lets leave mikel now!
Can you honestly tell me ur accomplishments in your chosen field of endeavor so we can make comparisons with you and others in same profession with u?

May be that will be a better way to start from!
my guy, if someone gives a differing opinion about John Obi Mikel must you now turn it around and make it personal against that person? Why not just retort on topic.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by hensben(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Quelme: diouf played for man utd.? Oga your head is screwed.
most of you man u fan in nigeria dont know football, you only support them so you can argue with other clubs how your club have won many trophies. you guys only know how to spew rubbish with no fact to back it up.
this is Mame Biram Diouf's photo of man united below, he was never given a chance by SAF,he was better than welbeck then, so how will you know him when he was not given a chance like pogba.he is now 26, currently signed for stoke city.
check here for his profile;https://www.google.com.cy/?gws_rd=cr&ei=Nhe_U_nALuSP7AbSloDQAQ#q=diouf+of+manchester+united
his video below when they sign him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_2el7671kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7zT4vzwxg8

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
kobonaire: my guy, if someone gives a differing opinion about John Obi Mikel must you now turn it around and make it personal against that person? Why not just retort on topic.

U don't wana be accessed too but u can run amok accessing others abi?

Shebi I tell u say make we leave mikel now and lets discuss u na em u come dey para!

Do onto other's what you want done to u bro!
Peace.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by hensben(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Shebi I tell u say make we leave mikel now and lets discuss u na em u come dey para!

Peace.
cos mikel is a public figure, i.e a celebrity and have to be criticize at some point, u are not making sense, nigerians always argue blindly or sentimentally, smh.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Vansnickers:

You must be Hallucinating.
thanks for your immaturity.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2014
obongtunji: He has over stayed his welcome. The most worthless no 10 at the world cup, let the strolling object go joor......lop

It amazes me when Nigerians use one bad incident to judge a person. Imagine people on NL insulting Yobo and Mikel when they have done a lot for the country. The problem of Nigeria is not always the leadership but the way Nigerians respond to certain situations
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kobonaire(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Peace.
i was not the one the originally made that post .... but since you ask, I am doing quite well compared to my peers on my profession..... as for Mikel ..... it's a fact that his level has gone down ..... way way down
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by legendsilver(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Marvyx: Countrymen...this same guy that we all hailed Obi!!! Obi!! You guys shouldn't be in a haste to forget nations cup and when he was in junior team... The dude had a disappointing world cup so did many players...Give him a break pls....

Break ke? Oga 'o the break is over for him. Jawe, Bayelsa fc might need his service.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2014
ibietela2:

We don't want him
I hate you.... I hate all nigeria... You're all a disgrace to this nation...
All of you hating milkel. You will never have anything good in your wretched lives.
You all will be sacked from your respective jobs.
You children shall reject and sell you all.
May the gods punish you all.
Idiotic stupid people, fools
Just look at how all you foolish stupid souls are condemning your own son just because of one world cup mistake.
You imbeciles should be proud of him.
Satanic idiots.

Foolish op.
Foolish fools
Spits on thread.
Walks out
Close door.
Bombs thread
Idiots
Die and go to helllllll
Dogs

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Im glad u are a graduate now and that is progression but how would u feel if I criticized u by telling u that u you have accomplished nothing and all u have for now is just a tag engineer attached to your name.

Its even pathetic that u are an engineer but u refused to let go ur jss3 mentality which to me is not progression but a stagnation in thought processes.

Mikel in his chosen field has won laurels which is the benchmark for his field but is becoming an engineer by name the bench mark for accomplishment for engineers?

Im not insulting you rather I want you to reason like someone whose thought processes has developed and should be able to make rational and objective comments in a public discourse and not to sound too simplistic and childish.

Mikel is accomplished and all he needs do is to raise his game and if leaving chelsea will help him develop further then fine and good but it will be foolishness on my part to forget his outstanding moments and besides he has seen it all and has nothing more to prove.

Ask yourself if you have accomplished in your chosen field and if you are ranked among the best in your profession and if not why the noise?
don't mind these ingrates who reason like babies. Nigerians are always known for their foolish criticism, no wonder a sincere individual can never give his best for such a country dat will never stand by you at ur trying moments. if Torres were to be a nigerian player I blv by now he should be far gone from football. most nigerians are nothing but clueless ingrates. only a dead man wud forget so soon the impact of mikel in last yr's afcon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015 / Tyronne Ebuehi Rejects Nigeria's Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.