Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (37410 Views)

I Will Sell Mikel, Torres Or Cech – Mourinho / Chelsea Plan To Sell Mikel For £4.5 Million. / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2014
I peceive ghanians and Egyptians in this thead
All you jobless Ghanaians may you run mad.
All you satanic pharaohs may never qualify for world cup till your country drown in flood
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by moonraker(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2014
I cant understand. shocked

I really do not understand.

How is it that a player can be satisfied with where they are and not thrive to be the best? angry angry angry

Whatever treatment Mikel is going to get will be his fault because well he has refused to improve.

Yes, it is ideal that you play to instruction. however, you have to show the manager what else you can do.

Imagine when Mikel scored against Fulham, Jose was like, i never knew Mikel could score. WTF?

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2014
hensben: cos mikel is a public figure, i.e a celebrity and have to be criticize at some point, u are not making sense, nigerians always argue blindly or sentimentally, smh.

Now u have gone personal and when I return the favour now with similar strong worded choice of word's then we start fighting online over somebody that don't even know about our existence abi!

Let me still remain rational with u, mikel has always been a public figure and will forever be.
While u are free to criticize him as if he has never done something tangible for once and its such ideology that i stand to correct.

Peace.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by jhydebaba(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Mikel is still the best footballer Nigeria ever produced after Kanu. His achievements speak for him. Haters can hang on a running fan.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2014
kobonaire: i was not the one the originally made that post .... but since you ask, I am doing quite well compared to my peers on my profession

Im happy for u.
Im also sure mikel will say the same about himself.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by revelationuche: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Youpele52: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2014
In other news man city and Liverpool battles to sign Onazi

www.nairaland.com/1807941/man-city-liverpool-chase-onazi#24601308

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=] I hate you.... I hate all nigeria... You're all a disgrace to this nation...
All of you hating milkel. You will never have anything good in your wretched lives.
You all will be sacked from your respective jobs.
You children shall reject and sell you all.
May the gods punish you all.
Idiotic stupid people, fools
Just look at how all you foolish stupid souls are condemning your own son just because of one world cup mistake.
You imbeciles should be proud of him.
Satanic idiots.

Foolish op.
Foolish fools
Spits on thread.
Walks out
Close door.
Bombs thread
Idiots
Die and go to helllllll
Dogs[/quote]

Easy bro!
Some where born to never acknowledge the good side of people but will never fail to dwell on the perceived limitations of such person.
Some are objective by nature while others are subjective.

U don't need to be so bitter ok!
The same people Christ feed with few loaves and fishes were d same ones on the top of their voices shouting crucify him crucify him so it didn't start today.

Mikel has brought joy to their hearts in the past but they have forgotten all that now and what matters most now to them is to impale him.

Nihilism is an ideology for some people.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2014
franciskaine: don't mind these ingrates who reason like babies. Nigerians are always known for their foolish criticism, no wonder a sincere individual can never give his best for such a country dat will never stand by you at ur trying moments. if Torres were to be a nigerian player I blv by now he should be far gone from football. most nigerians are nothing but clueless ingrates. only a dead man wud forget so soon the impact of mikel in last yr's afcon.

May God continue to bless you and increase your fountain of knowledge and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Elgaxton(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2014
saasala: The most reliable and consistent Chelsea midfielder is going to be sold. Mourinho why? *Crying*. All of you haters of Mikel, there is God o. Daily Mail wrote a wonderful article on John Obi Mikel and how a white guy even tattooed his name on his butt. Read it here: http://www..com/daily-mails-wonderful-article-on-john-obi-mikel/

His promoter is doing a good job lol... That piece was written on the 7th of July 2014.

Abegi jor Mikel no try for this world cup, the write up is just a recall of past glory
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kobonaire(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron: Im happy for u.
Im also sure mikel will say the same about himself.
well he can sing praises for himself but the fact is that CFC is looking to get rid of him and Nigerians are even embarrassed (except of you of course grin) to call him the pride of super eagles
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by jieta: 1:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Vansnickers:

You must be Hallucinating.
maybe he is saying the truth
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by hensben(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Now u have gone personal and when I return the favour now with similar strong worded choice of word's then we start fighting online over somebody that don't even know about our existence abi!

Let me still remain rational with u, mikel has always been a public figure and will forever be.
While u are free to criticize him as if he has never done something tangible for once and its such ideology that i stand to correct.

Peace.
i never criticize mikel, if i want to do, i do it constructively cos am a chelsea fan and a nigerian ,now thats not hatred as some persons paint it to be, i always wish him well since he signed for chelsea, why people here criticize him is because of his woeful performance at WC and most of them maybe anti-chelsea which is normal to some people, first i am football Fan then, a chelsea Fan.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 11, 2014
kobonaire: the fact is that CFC is looking to get rid of him and Nigerians are even embarrassed [/i]

The fact remains he wldnt be the first player that was sold by chelsea nor will be the last!

Hope u also understand that as well, now can u move on!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kobonaire(m): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron: The fact remains he wldnt be the first player that was sold by chelsea nor will be the last!Hope u also understand that as well, now can u move on!
Exactly ... CFC dumps their under-performing players .... I hope you are able to grasp that point ??
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by moonraker(m): 3:23am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Easy bro!
Some where born to never acknowledge the good side of people but will never fail to dwell on the perceived limitations of such person.
Some are objective by nature while others are subjective.

U don't need to be so bitter ok!
The same people Christ feed with few loaves and fishes were d same ones on the top of their voices shouting crucify him crucify him so it didn't start today.

Mikel has brought joy to their hearts in the past but they have forgotten all that now and what matters most now to them is to impale him.

Nihilism is an ideology for some people.

Sorry but are you alright? or you have just decided to limit your thinking. No one is saying that Mikel hasnt brought joy to the hearts

of Nigerians all over the globe. I will never forget that goal he scored against Uruguay or the volley against Fulham that technically won

that game. HOWEVER, You cant limit yourself like that.You have to keep improving. If after the against Fulham, Mikel changed the way

he plays by getting involved more in the attack and no passing sideways, do you honestly think we would be having this conversation??

As you can see from the world cup, football and tactics have changed. It is all about who is able to attack and defend swiftly.

Mikel is SLOW. i do not believe that he doesnt have the pace to drive forward, it think when he is on the ball, he is usually CONFUSED

what to do with it. so he just passes it backwards. just look at other DFs and then look back at Mikel, then you will further understand

my argument. No one is beefing Mikel here. if you are good, then you are good and good clubs will fight for your signature. Mikel knows

alot about that. If he wasnt that good, You wouldnt have two big clubs from England fighting over him.

LOL i give up.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by beinstein(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=] I hate you.... I hate all nigeria... You're all a disgrace to this nation...
All of you hating milkel. You will never have anything good in your wretched lives.
Just look at how all you foolish stupid souls are condemning your own son just because of one world cup mistake.
Satanic idiots.

Foolish op.
Foolish fools
Spits on thread.
Walks out
Close door.
Bombs thread
Idiots
Die and go to helllllll
Dogs[/quote]
i'd like to know the exact amount you were paid to defend Mikel Obi with the last drop of your blood. In naira, euro, dollar or pound? Be honest here please.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=]I peceive ghanians and Egyptians in this thead
All you jobless Ghanaians may you run mad.
All you satanic pharaohs may never qualify for world cup till your country drown in flood[/quote]

Rolling my eyes...really?

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 11, 2014
moonraker:

Sorry but are you alright? or you have just decided to limit your thinking. No one is saying that Mikel hasnt brought joy to the hearts

of Nigerians all over the globe. I will never forget that goal he scored against Uruguay or the volley against Fulham that technically won

that game. HOWEVER, You cant limit yourself like that.You have to keep improving. If after the against Fulham, Mikel changed the way

he plays by getting involved more in the attack and no passing sideways, do you honestly think we would be having this conversation??

As you can see from the world cup, football and tactics have changed. It is all about who is able to attack and defend swiftly.

Mikel is SLOW. i do not believe that he doesnt have the pace to drive forward, it think when he is on the ball, he is usually CONFUSED

what to do with it. so he just passes it backwards. just look at other DFs and then look back at Mikel, then you will further understand

my argument. No one is beefing Mikel here. if you are good, then you are good and good clubs will fight for your signature. Mikel knows

alot about that. If he wasnt that good, You wouldnt have two big clubs from England fighting over him.

LOL i give up.

Asking me if im alright makes me doubt ur sanity because its usually people that aint alright that usually ask If others are alright.

Seems im just on the best of mood tonight by not resorting to use harsher words on some of u who have been taking it too personal and using word's that are insulting just to express ur opinions.

Im also gonna be civil with u while responding.
Mikel had a poor outing in the world cup so does it mean some of u should now be more catholic than the pope?

What exactly is ur point?
Loads of super stars flopped in this world cup and heaven hasn't falling so what's all these noise all about?

He is slow, he is fast, he passes the ball backwards, he passes it side ways, he passes forwards, he is this he is that- una no dey tire?

Everyone is different and are unique in their own ways so y expecting someone to be somebody else?

U guys are beginning to sound like a broken record.

Even if he is sold, he wouldn't be the first so what exactly is all this noise all for? Mikel this mikel that- na wetin self?

Torres was bought for £50m and he hasn't lived up to expectation for his club yet he still made his countries team both at euro and at the world cup guess if he was a Nigerian, u and ur kind wld have e-lynched him a long time ago.

U sound as if u rank among the best in ur chosen field all in the name of being a critic.

There is a sharp contrast from criticism with an altruistic motive and criticism born out of hate and that is what u and ur likes that are all fifa licenced critics exudes.

U are free to reply me and tell me stories on how much u love him and how u want him to up his game and all those deceitful craps.

Why don't you guys channel this same deceitful love on other Nigerian players or u guys are ok with them right?

Peace.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by azimibraun: 5:19am On Jul 11, 2014
Mikel brought all this Grace to Grrass upon himself. Compare hime with Yaya toure and u wll see the diff. He lacks class, lack balls. Mikel for try get small Braggado backed with performance and nobody go dey talk shit abt him. He hs failed to hit the big class.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Shollay20(m): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Im so mad at keshi right now for not taking mikel alone to the world cup because it seems he is a team while the rest are members of the suppoters club.

Too many poo here and there.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2014
kobonaire: Exactly ... CFC dumps their under-performing players .... I hope you are able to grasp that point ??

And other clubs do as well so whats ur point?
Cfc dumped roben and he moved on and achieved more and he is among the delights to watch in this world cup.

Matic was dumped by cfc and latter on they hard
to buy him back not on a cheap this time arround and I ask u again whats ur point?

Club sells and other clubs buys or don't u know that is how it is with clubs abi na mikel go be the first player to be sold by chelsea? He hasn't even being sold yet.

Sentiments here and there.
Drinking panadol as usual for another man that never complained to u of having headaches.

Na una way.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by rman: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2014
jhydebaba: Mikel is still the best footballer Nigeria ever produced after Kanu. His achievements speak for him. Haters can hang on a running fan.

When were you born?

It should be around 1990 for you to post that rubbish up there.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by 9jatatafo(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2014
If Mikel leaves Chelsea, he will be a proud man because he has seen it all. I wonder why all of you are happy? What has Mikel done wrong? I think Stephen Keshi is the one to blame for Mikel's showing at the world cup. I repeat, Mikel is not a #10, he is a holding midfielder and I am so amazed that Keshi asked him to play the role of a creative midfielder. Any club Mikel goes, he will hold his own. So sad that we Nigerians don't reason well, we are full of Pull-Him-Down syndrome, what a shame. Don't pray for the down fall of your fellow man be it a friend or foe.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by juventino: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2014
ajisebioyo1: frm d analysis frm d second round of d world cup, he was among the best 10 midfielder that completed their passes. Out of 244 passes he completed 202. Ur broda also dey play ball nah, call am to wear number 10 jearsy for naija
Please tell me, out of your so called "completed" 202 passes, 95% goes to where? Front or back pass? angry undecided
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Happydave(f): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2014
He can regain himself if he comes 2 Asernal.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2014
Satanic idiots.

Foolish op.
Foolish fools
Spits on thread.
Walks out
Close door.
Bombs thread
Idiots
Die and go to helllllll
Dogs[/quote]

Are you OK? did you miss your drugs hour? Sorry

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kobonaire(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

And other clubs do as well so whats ur point?
Cfc dumped roben and he moved on and achieved more and he is among the delights to watch in this world cup.

Matic was dumped by cfc and latter on they hard
to buy him back not on a cheap this time arround and I ask u again whats ur point?

Club sells and other clubs buys or don't u know that is how it is with clubs abi na mikel go be the first player to be sold by chelsea? He hasn't even being sold yet.

Sentiments here and there.
Drinking panadol as usual for another man that never complained to u of having headaches.

Na una way.
and that's what he needs to get better .... he needs to go to a club where he will get 1st team action and rediscover his lost form and gain confidence. Anyone thinking that the current Mikel is in form is burying his head in the sand.
Maybe you are a Mikel lover but don't let it cloud your judgement. He's role is diminishing at CFC and sadly at the super eagles too. He needs to fix that. There is nothing personal, don't get your BP up over the issue.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by AmbOlaoye1(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Mighty jets get ready to bid for mikel and make sure he cuts down his hair may be t will help him play better there,gbam
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by larrymoore(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2014
He should contest for the position of a coach in the recent vacancy for the super eagle job. More calamity ahead then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015 / Tyronne Ebuehi Rejects Nigeria's Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.