Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (37408 Views)

I Will Sell Mikel, Torres Or Cech – Mourinho / Chelsea Plan To Sell Mikel For £4.5 Million. / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
They don kill mikel nah
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Quelme: bushman like you. What have you achieved in your whole life.?

My fellow bushman, Atleast im better than u In reasoning and I am grateful to God for that.
If being overly critical of mikel is part of your achievements then u are better than me In that field and I don't envy u.

PEACE.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Quelme: and what about the world cup.? Oga, park well jawe...

So world cup now don turn club football abi?
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

So world cup now don turn club football abi?
grin grin grin
i mean world club cup played by the respective champions of each continent. Dem fence your eyes ba.? Or you just started watching football.? Remember chelsea vs corinthians match.?
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

My fellow bushman, Atleast im better than u In reasoning and I am grateful to God for that.
If being overly critical of mikel is part of your achievements then u are better than me In that field and I don't envy u.

PEACE.
get lost...
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by oluolajydz: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mikel pls get anoda club even if it requires a paycut..............I believe u can play betta,same mouth odours ll praise u 2moro......... Mikel simply needs more playn time n a believing coach dat ibo boy is a midfield maestro
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Quelme: i mean world club cup played by the respective champions of each continent. Dem fence your eyes ba.? Or you just started watching football.? Remember chelsea vs corinthians match.?

Hmm , hope u remember I said im yet to see a footballer that has won everything in football and its not just limited to him alone.

He needs to up his game which is a fact but being overly critical about this guy seems so misplaced to me.

If mikel becomes a maradona today and other members of the SE are still not at the same wavelength with him, Nigeria will still under perform.

We all see things from different perspective which I do acknowledge but I remain a firm advocate for a criticism that is objective and not the one born out of hate and a pull him down syndrome but sadly we can't even pull him down because he is already up there and beyond reach.

PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Quelme: get lost...

Ok, I will just for the sake of ur BP.
grin grin
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by xtervaganza(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
naijanoni:
Everyone knows mikel had an awful world cup,but that doesnt mean u should post lies.Mikel had a shot on target.
against you in your area 5 a side match Abi?
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by spyg1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lucky MIKEL, African grave(Gala) yard is waiting for him
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Hmm , hope u remember I said im yet to see a footballer that has won everything in football and its not just limited to him alone.

He needs to up his game which is a fact but being overly critical about this guy seems so misplaced to me.

If mikel becomes a maradona today and other members of the SE are still not at the same wavelength with him, Nigeria will still under perform.

We all see things from different perspective which I do acknowledge but I remain a firm advocate for a criticism that is objective and not the one born out of hate and a pull him down syndrome but sadly we can't even pull him down because he is already up there and beyond reach.

PEACE.
remember Samir Nasri had a superb season with Man city but still didn't make the French team to the WC coz of his attitude... Mr snail thinks he's the SE boss, and can just stroll into the team with reckless abandon... We've seen players switching clubside just to make their nation teams... Fact is that been a benchwarmer will certainly not help you grow as a professional football. The very reason Juan Mata left Chelsea for Utd. That said, movement they say is life... Abi, dem solder him yansh join bench.?
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naikeboy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
one week gone for the registration of uniport post ume, two weeks still remaining. call Ik on 08068418146 for registration and assistance and also uniport law diploma is still on sale... hurry now. thanks
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
xtervaganza: against you in your area 5 a side match Abi?
oga na u no know wetin u dey talk.Mikel had a shot on target at d world cup.And dats a fact.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
I dont get.When people say mikel was d worst 10 at d world cup,do they mean the worst player with the no.10 jersey or the worst 10 in terms of role ?.
Cos the no.10 is just a jersey number.
Mikel didn't play d no.10 role.He was used very deep in a 2-man holding pivot just like d way he is used at chelsea.Players that played the 10 role for nigeria were azeez,babatunde and moses.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kpaofame: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
ajisebioyo1: frm d analysis frm d second round of d world cup, he was among the best 10 midfielder that completed their passes. Out of 244 passes he completed 202. Ur broda also dey play ball nah, call am to wear number 10 jearsy for naija

true but most of those passes were 2 rulers short or back passes ....
His crossing accuracy was 33.3 %...I Wish him well though
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Solutionchukz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] grin I prefer Mikel moving to a club where he will easily make first XI.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by beinstein(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=] I pity your dad for wasting energy on your mom to produce a cigarette like u[/quote]
at least something was produced( a cigarette). While at the other end you Dad wasted his energy on ur mum to produce NOTHING. e-diot!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by maputohq: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
hollandis: [s][/s]

Daft
I read the comment before seeing DAT hollandis posted it...listen, u are as hopeless as you paint Mikel to b.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by maputohq: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
kpaofame:

true but most of those passes were 2 rulers short or back passes ....
His crossing accuracy was 33.3 %...I Wish him well though
maybe those receiving these croses are as useless as Mikel...
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by king94(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chelsea no fit buy Pogba. Make una no even dream of d guy in a Chelsea shirt.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
beinstein:
at least something was produced( a cigarette). While at the other end you Dad wasted his energy on ur mum to produce NOTHING. e-diot!
ur a dead meat.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Basdkg(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Is better 2 him just 2 resign tongue
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Peterpan1(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2014
This situation points out the one neglected fact about humans, and that is majority of us are ruled by what we see, hear and percieve, giving a little focus to intuition and logical reasoning. The same Mikel you all hailed as afcon best and even stated that the title was stolen from him, is now the same person you ignorantly insult and foolishly downgrade because of the world cup outing. Mmh. Mark my words you individuals with no sense of logical thinking, "YOU WILL SING THE PRAISE OF MIKEL AGAIN"

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Rdduite(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2014
Not to be critical or cynical with my reasoning but here's how real life operates;

Always & please always stay on top of your games cos you'll only be valued & rated with your present actions & little considerations of your past!

It takes discipline, dedication & hardwork to always be @ the top e.g Robben, Benzema, C Ronaldo, Messi, Yaya Toure etc!

Ask the Germans what it cost for them to be always present in each successive past 8 world cup tournaments & you'll understand that hardworks don't hurt rather it pays!

Ok, let's leave football for now & consider other real sports, Gulp, Tennis, Cricket, Track & Field events you name it.
Who still sings Tiger Woods, Mark Tyson, Roger Federa etc

This goes to show that your past glory won't be always remembered & celebrated but your remarkable persistent to always remain on top of your games!

Life requires your constant hardwork to always be on peoples lips & songs of praise!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by beinstein(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=] ur a dead meat.[/quote]
move along
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by mafimiseleya: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2014
just wonder who gave the guy number 10. they shld hav givn him 00.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by roxell120(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
oboy3: He can join eyimba or warri wolves
back to land they say.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by dontjealousme: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2014
oluolajydz: 2:14pm On Jul 11
Mikel pls get anoda club even if it requires a paycut..............I believe u can play betta,same mouth odours ll praise u 2moro......... Mikel simply needs more playn time n a believing coach dat ibo boy is a midfield maestr

hahahah! Yoruba pull him down syndrome.

Whether or not Mikel is sold is not an issues. The fact remains he has made his name and money, won trophy at international and national level.

Who is to say he is not bought by an even bigger club. Yorubas will u all commit suicide then?

Some of you yorubas better get a job becos critising success won't put food on the table for ur children unless u are the OP sEUN with all his monikers on this one thread.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by suleiman84(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2014
I guess its time to move on for him,
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by otalenu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
command01: Thank God for this news..Mikel should Just leave Chelsea while hoping he improves in all fronts anywhere he finds himself...

Very lazy!

And if he insist on staying at Chelsea(which I really doubt though) he should get himself a seat belt for the bench.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hermanie:

Its not just about Mikel, but the whole super eagles. My bet accumulated to 117k before their match against Iran, they made me lose everything. Again, against France, i predicted a draw by full time (90 mins) that was a 48k withdrawal lost. I know that most NL guys are claiming millionaires, but the super eagles cost me 165k in two weeks plus the total of 5k i used in placing those bets
ok Mr gambler,give the dude some credit.You cannot be at your best all the time. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Morocco V Belgium: Riot Erupts As Moroccan Fans Flip Cars, Celebrate Famous Win / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015 / Tyronne Ebuehi Rejects Nigeria's Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.