Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol (1651 Views)

15 Parent's Attitudes Towards Kids That Causes Bad Behaviors / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol by stecy4real: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
There’s a funky little spider in Brazil. Its venom gives male victims hours-long erections. How cool is that?
Apparently the spider’s venom doesn’t kill. It just causes pain and gives guys major erections. In other words: best. . . practical. . . joke. . . ever.
I wonder if you can order a jar of those spiders over the Internet. I don’t know anything about spider venom, but let’s say for the sake of this blog that you can squeeze a spider with a pair of pliers and get some venom for your evil purposes. Then slip that venom into an unsuspecting victim’s drink. The key to this prank is picking the right victim at the right time. Some examples spring to mind:
- Groom before the ceremony
- Presidential candidate before a debate
- Teacher before sex education class
- Major league pitcher in game seven of the World Series
- Ballet star before a performance
- Priest before communion
- Host before a toddler beauty pageant
- Olympic wrestler before a match
If you owned a sheep farm, this would be an excellent prank to play on job applicants. “We had to fire that last guy because he liked the sheep too much, if you know what I mean. Anyway, have a beverage and let me show you the herd.”
Do you have any more prank suggestions? http://nd4real..com/ lolz

Re: See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol by stecy4real: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
here is an xample of a Ballet star before a performance

Re: See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol by tpia5: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
you're describing priaprism, which is a medical condition which requires hospitalization.

remember your blood is pooling in only one area of your body for that length of time, thus depriving other areas of blood supply.

are you trying to kill the person?
Re: See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol by tpia5: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Priapism is a potentially painful medical condition in which the erect penis does not return to its flaccid state, despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation, within four hours. Priapism is considered a medical emergency, which should receive proper treatment by a qualified medical practitioner.

wiki

if your penis is pointing up for an abnormal length of time, get help.

if you drug someone without their consent and make them do the same, then desist from such unholy acts. And fear God.
Re: See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol by tpia5: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
lord have mercy!

sick minds here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pleas Advise My Aunty. / The World Today / ..... ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.