Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm (59039 Views)

Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. / What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? / How To Grow Dry Season Vegetables Successfully With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Oh, you reckon? Essentric, huh?! (smirk)

I have only EVER followed you with one NL moniker since 2018 and you followed me right back.

You're full of unusual surprises Vicky. I didn't realise that I left enough digital trails or evidence for you or anyone to pick on here. All hail our resident female "Sherlock Holmes." grin

Enjoy your day too Uyai. wink

Yeah, right. You follow me with another moniker on my other moniker which I chose not to disclose. cheesy. Don't worry, you don't know it's me.

Lol@ Resident female Sherlock Holmes. It's not about the digital trails, the thing is, all your profiles are built the same way. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by AlphaTaikun: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yeah, right. You follow me with another moniker on my other moniker which I chose not to disclose. cheesy. Don't worry, you don't know it's me.

Lol@ Resident female Sherlock Holmes. It's not about the digital trails, the thing is, all your profiles are built the same way. cheesy
*Pulls Uyai right back into the
thread*

How's it going Vicky?

I hope I'm safe o... Now we seem to be threading in the realm of the metaphysical. Lol... (Just teasing).

But seriously though, I knew before that you have just 2 monikers... the other being an offshoot of this one you're using to have a convo with me.

So, it seems you are now telling me you have 3 or more monikers?
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

*Pulls Uyai right back into the
thread*

How's it going Vicky?

I hope I'm safe o... Now we seem to be threading in the realm of the metaphysical. Lol... (Just teasing).

But seriously though, I knew before that you have just 2 monikers... the other being an offshoot of this one you're using to have a convo with me.

So, it seems you are now telling me you have 3 or more monikers?

I have 3. You follow the 3rd one even though you don't know it's me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by CAPITALBEE: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
castins:
Were can I get the seedling?

@FarmTech
I did not buy the seedling per say... Just from the normal dates I eat.

I usually wash my dates then refrigerate them before eating or using them for smoothies. Don't know if that is what helped tho.
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by AlphaTaikun: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have 3. You follow the 3rd one even though you don't know it's me. Lol.
"Oh, wow! 3 monikers altogether."

Yeah Vicky, I get this strong vibe when I see some posts on NL from a few female monikers that have your risque style of writing in very eloquent English. I've caught myself saying: "This person writes just like
Uyai."

I look forward to cracking that 3rd moniker identity of yours... I'll bet you've got your wildest side on it. wink
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by FarmTech(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
CAPITALBEE:

@FarmTech
I did not buy the seedling per say... Just from the normal dates I eat.

I usually wash my dates then refrigerate them before eating or using them for smoothies. Don't know if that is what helped tho.
Thanks. I'll try it out.
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by Dacallartow: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Op ,pls what can I do to make my mature data tree produce fruit
It is only one tree
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by Spiritualizt: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Ahhh guy, you are wasting money if you continue to buy from those abooki sellers hawking it.
I buy in bulk at Alaba Rago or at Idi Araba Lagos. Restocked yesterday grin
I'm so addicted to dabino cool
I understand but I don't reside in Lagos, but will try to figure out a retail outlet.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by Adgraced: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dates and coconut, my favourite snacks. It has gotten really expensive now in Lagos. If only I can get someone to be supplying me directly?!
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by AfonjaConehead: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Spiritualizt:
I understand but I don't reside in Lagos, but will try to figure out a retail outlet.
Ok.
It's simple,just locate any Hausa community or market,that's all.
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by Orlatunday11(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Have try 3-4 planting this but dry up at the end
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by Spiritualizt: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Ok.
It's simple,just locate any Hausa community or market,that's all.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by bassdow: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Ahhh guy, you are wasting money if you continue to buy from those abooki sellers hawking it.
I buy in bulk at Alaba Rago or at Idi Araba Lagos. Restocked yesterday grin
I'm so addicted to dabino cool
where is this please ?

Could you describe how to get to this place coming from Iyana Ipaja or Oshodi in Lagos ?

Also mind dropping your mobile phone so I could get in touch.

Anyone else with similar information should please drop it
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by bassdow: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dacallartow:
Op ,pls what can I do to make my mature data tree produce fruit
It is only one tree
it's Like PawPaw hence needs at least 1-male, 1-female. unFoortunately, One needs more than 2 tress to be able to have the ones that would produce fruits because their mode of Fertilization is some how. Has to be done by Hand, or by Wind and if it's just 2 Trees (1-Male & 1-female), there would be lots of MISSes.

Also what part (state) of Nigeria are you located in ?
it needs lots of Sun and I hear it might not be possible to grow and bear fruits in Southern Nigeria (though I haven't verified this.)
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by bassdow: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

5 seedlings are okay.
5-Dates you mean. Seedlings are young plants awaiting TRANS-PLANTing
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2023
bassdow:
5-Dates you mean. Seedlings are young plants awaiting TRANS-PLANTing

Noted. Thanks.
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by AfonjaConehead: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
bassdow:
where is this please ?

Could you describe how to get to this place coming from Iyana Ipaja or Oshodi in Lagos ?

Also mind dropping your mobile phone so I could get in touch.

Anyone else with similar information should please drop it
Ok take a bus from oshodi and alight @ Ilasa b/s.
Cross over to the other side of the road. Take a bike or keke stationed there,tell them you are going to Idi Araba by mosalashi. On the way,you will come to a road end where one lane leads to the right and the other to the left,tell the biker to take the right but if you enter keke,don't bother,he knows the way.
Along the way,you will see a mosque by the right of the road,drop there and cross the road and start moving back as if you are going back to where you came from. As you are going,be looking to your right and you will come across the Mallam selling whole watermelon and tiger nuts and the Dabino. That's him.
One used to sell at that mosque junction but hes not always around.
IF YOU GET CONFUSED, JUST ASK ANY HAUSA PERSON AROUND THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHERE THEY SELL DABINO IN BAGS.
After everything,take a bike/keke back to Ilasa.

Let me know how you went.
Good luck.
Re: How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm by bassdow: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Ok take a bus from oshodi and alight @ Ilasa b/s.
Cross over to the other side of the road. Take a bike or keke stationed there,tell them you are going to Idi Araba by mosalashi. On the way,you will come to a road end where one lane leads to the right and the other to the left,tell the biker to take the right but if you enter keke,don't bother,he knows the way.
Along the way,you will see a mosque by the right of the road,drop there and cross the road and start moving back as if you are going back to where you came from. As you are going,be looking to your right and you will come across the Mallam selling whole watermelon and tiger nuts and the Dabino. That's him.
One used to sell at that mosque junction but hes not always around.
IF YOU GET CONFUSED, JUST ASK ANY HAUSA PERSON AROUND THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHERE THEY SELL DABINO IN BAGS.
After everything,take a bike/keke back to Ilasa.

Let me know how you went.
Good luck.
Okay
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.