Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) (59595 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
See record. Most will be forming "i'm not looking for a man" but na dem get pastor no pass
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
I think Yvonne is pretty. she looks good in d turqiouse(?) dress

Tonto too...

Interesting responses

2 CHINYERE NWABUEZE
The Ohafia Abia born plus sized actress has been engaged since 2009 but hasn't walked down the aisle.
which kain engagemet be that one shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BIMBO AKINTOLA
all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!
She still looks good really.. lets hear her again in 5 years time...

4 RITA DOMINIC- It's Not By Choice That I'm Unmarried

38 year old beautiful and petite actress had disclosed that she will settle down once she meets the right person and that she didn't choose to be single at 38.Hopefully, our dear Rita will soon find that right man.

where is yuzedo !!!

ADA AMEH

No way! I am like Mount Zion, I can never be shaken. Some men love them big. If you throw your left arm, you will touch flesh, you throw the other arm, you will touch flesh.

Hmm.. Plus Sized Rock of Zion... grin grin grin grin

BENITA NZERIBE- I Can Even Marry a Wheel Barrow Pusher
That is to say,even if the guy is a wheelbarrow pusher, I would marry him so long as my heart is with him.”

When saloon cars came your way, u dey find private jet grin grin
Now even baro u no see... ok oooooooooooo

Genevieve.. does not believe in divorce? but cant find one man to settle with undecided undecided undecided undecided

12 NKIRU SILVANUS- I Don't Mind Being a 2nd Wife

Nkiru Sylvanus, has declared that she can hook a married man for marriage if the need arises.Sylvanus, while speaking on Sunrise, a morning belt programme on Channels TV, said: “I’ve said it before that if ladies don’t stop this nonsense they call ‘one-man-one-wife’, many of them will get to 40 and still remain single.
“There are more women than man.“Go to churches, the number of single ladies is in most cases is three times the number of single guys.“And some the guys are even jobless.“No good jobs.“Well, some ladies are beginning to realise their folly and one of them has taken the lead to break away from the craze.”
The former aide of the Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, reiterated further that if the first wife would not make trouble and she is ready to make the man happier, she can consider being a second wife.
In her words: added: “If the situation and the person is good, I would go for it.

This one na radical grin grin grin grin grin

14 TONTO DIKEH- I Have No Plans For Marriage; I Only Regret Not Having a Child Yet.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... i think this lady is bipolar
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Pickabeau: well admire her clothing well o.she's sulking hard to get that man be4 those 'waving flags' gets flat.pretty or no pretty! 80% of the ugly ones in nollywood are settled.while d melon displayers,etc are still searching....smh for them.i wonder what genny will think if a nairalander walks up to her and ask her to marry him.if her brain can be scanned that moment,the guy may equal trash.cos of some 'certain requirements'
grin grin
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by oluyemisee(f): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Engaged since 2009?Na u be d real LORD OF D RINGS

6 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by jnrbayano(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
To be a star most time comes at a cost.

Entering a night vigil for them right about now.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
can we let these ppl be?
seun, these ppl deserves some free space.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
That Bimbo Must Be Gay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
lalasticlala: guys which of them would u take to Mama?

sisters, which of them would u recommend for a brother?
. Yvonne Jegede. She looks youngand homely.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Richy4(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
ITbomb: Married women should beware of Nkiru

No wonder Okorocha's wife was so restless

Takem easy now. haba!! It was just a statement
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nkiru wants to be a 2nd wife shocked. Does any of her Nollywood friend my sharing their hubby with her ?
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abeg who de sell c0ndom for NL?? i wan buy
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
what's the relationship between STARDOM and LADIES SINGLENESS?
#horror of feminism lipsrsealed
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
oluyemisee: Engaged since 2009?Na u be d real LORD OF D RINGS
. Hahhahaha.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by zudozz: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=FrancisTony]Wow! I love how Genevieve Nnaji answered her question. sad embarassed

TeamCatholic forever. Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary. cool

No be by force to marry. undecidedundecided

ARE DBANJ N ATIKU N ALL D MEN SHE HAS BEING SLEEPING WITH CATHOLICS? Abeg make person hear word jare. What % of d men she has dated n slept with is Catholic?

5 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
daveP: @Pickabeau: well admire her clothing well o.she's sulking hard to get that man be4 those 'waving flags' gets flat.pretty or no pretty! 80% of the ugly ones in nollywood are settled.while d melon displayers,etc are still searching....smh for them.i wonder what genny will think if a nairalander walks up to her and ask her to marry him.if her brain can be scanned that moment,the guy may equal trash.cos of some 'certain requirements'
grin grin
. What makes you think there are no rich dudes in NL ? Haba !!!
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Richy4(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
I never knew Benita Nzeribe is single. such a good actress.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
YoungDaNaval: That Bimbo Must Be Gay !!! lesbian
i concur

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by xynerise: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Who is the person that wants a married man? lipsrsealed
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=zudozz][/quote]

You saw her sleeping with those men abi? Or Amebo you just heard? undecided
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by jumzzy448: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why una turn the thread to catholic thread na?

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Goldenheart(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
I guess that's what happens when you use your whole youth to do shakara! grin

All those ones wey still dey form, yeah im talking bout Miss bimbo n Tonto Dike. angry

#Lastbullet; Ladies, the clock is ticking, watch out for your expiring date tongue
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by angela98(f): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abeg make una leave dem. Marriage is not by force. Me self dey look for husband... Am on fasting and prayer. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by joshrare(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Omo, that yvonne jegede still dey smoky n hot
See that succulent lips

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by ihedinobi2: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
When it is not desperation, it is ardent self-deception. What happened, ladies? Too many bad boys or...?
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yvonne Jegede go well oooo, that her back na DIE......if the rest nor see husband on earth, they can go to heaven, even the bible said..........(I don forget help complete am)
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by walexy14(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Love the Ada Ameh interview part.... love them Big Big too
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by kobonaire(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Dominus Vobiscum smiley
eh heh .... When you finish that one, no forget to pay offertory oh
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
angela98: Abeg make una leave dem. Marriage is not by force. Me self dey look for husband... Am on fasting and prayer. smiley
You look like one of them, abeg vacancy they here ooo, if you don't mind, am desperately in need of a.........(Complete it)
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Better she stays single than marry a man that takes a selfie in the toilet!!stark n*aked!!!then post it for the world to see just because he is in burj khalifa undecided. Talking about tiwa's husband.

daveP: grin grin what does it profit her to be called julia roberts and yet dont have a home! I guess omotola is wiser amongst them both.genny continue to do ay skit,julius agwu skits,bovi skits,basketmouth skits(all married men) even tiwa came from beyond to overtake you.hehehe! I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by kobonaire(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
joshrare: Omo, that yvonne jegede still dey smoky n hot
See that succulent lips
that's not the only thing that she has that is succulent .... only NL adults click this oh

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
If I was any of them and the interviewer brings up the topic of marriage,I'll simply say
'No comment'

Our Nigerians can like to carry other people's marriage matters for head like pure water.

See the way they are twisting and picking parts of their responses to quote out of context.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.