Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) (59743 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
In the pursuit of a life partner, do not look down on anyone.

That lady or man you look down on today may be the one to save you from lonliness tomorrow.

A fine lady once said, " 3 years ago, you toasted me as a kid, can you see that today, I an old enough to be your wife " ?
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by mctons: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: in nomini patri et fili et spiritu sancti smiley

na me go carry last ni?

No broda, Oremus sacramentum
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by mecussey(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2014
So husband dey scarce like this...

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Orikinla(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2014
Love is not by force.
And any marriage without love is FAKE.
So, leave my single Nollywood divas alone until they find their true love.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by tonte(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2014
that last one get Mouth Action lips sha, I for like marry am just for that reason
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lyntiffany(f): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2014
0nyegame: None of fit give birth again cos dey don old finish
Mr man are you God? don't bring God's wrought upon your self. what if you marry a woman of 25/26 and she stays for 11 to 12 yrs or even eternity without an issue as it will not be your portion .Be mindful of the things you say.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Niseamaka(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
Ebube rocks
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by kaima1984(f): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2014
0nyegame: None of fit give birth again cos dey don old finish
Are u God?
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by BotherMleeper(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Lol at halima abubakar "no one is pressurizing me".

Of course no one is 'pressurizing' you. What are you, a gas canister?
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by larrymoore(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2014
I need their contacts.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by larrymoore(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2014
Airforce1: If dem no see husband marry, make dem come make I give dem belle one by one before menopause sets in
u are wicked, in fact u are wickeder.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Halima already has a hubby on the way. And That is Me! wink
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by bongolistik(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
ah ah na bt y? dis list cant be complete na without dem mentioning my booby Cossy
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by luvmijeje(f): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2014
I love Bimbo. she no send anybody, if na wan die, may na die.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: @Pickabeau: well admire her clothing well o.she's sulking hard to get that man be4 those 'waving flags' gets flat.pretty or no pretty! 80% of the ugly ones in nollywood are settled.while d melon displayers,etc are still searching....smh for them.i wonder what genny will think if a nairalander walks up to her and ask her to marry him.if her brain can be scanned that moment,the guy may equal trash.cos of some 'certain requirements'
grin grin

lol....U R RIGHT though... most of our ladies miss their slots due to arrogance
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

lol....U R RIGHT though... most of our ladies miss their slots due to arrogance
they may be smiling@ interviews,on blue carpet,red carpet,violet,indigo carpet,yet they crave for it indoors,dream about it in their dreams and visions. Dbanj came and zoomed off.nawa o
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: they may be smiling@ interviews,on blue carpet,red carpet,violet,indigo carpet,yet they crave for it indoors,dream about it in their dreams and visions. Dbanj came and zoomed off.nawa o

thats life.....

However one should strive to be fulfilled...
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

thats life.....

However one should strive to be fulfilled...
how waz ur night?
@ topic gerastone and bollyfag continue to do viewing o.how come not comments yet.click on reply and do the needful wink
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
ok
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: how waz ur night?
@ topic gerastone and bollyfag continue to do viewing o.how come not comments yet.click on reply and do the needful wink

cool...

Viewing without posting is also allowed

Enjoy ur weekend,, bro
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Most of these ladies have bleached themselves rotten.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
It's not by force to marry.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by greggng: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
Leave Tonto for me oh

Infact she is yours forever I cannot imagine her kind of musik in my house
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by ehisdan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmmm i just dey pity their pastors for the sleepless nite.

So many of them has used their husband as boy friend and mr right as mr left. U can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Katier00(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
MzMariah: Et cum spi-ri-tu tu o smiley
I love U all, Team catholic
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by imustsaymymindo: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
i hope the ones searching would get the right man.it's always good to wait. Btw,they are all beautiful except empress. I fink Bimbo is a feminist. Wah apend to genevieve and dbanj? Dbanj wud be a gud husband and father nau. I mean, he has been in the industry for over 10 yrs even as the koko master with no sex scandals nd sorts like his colleagues. Rita is classy,i pray she selects right.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Katier00(f): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
sexyjessy: undecided wat laguage r dese catholics speakin ....i dnt get
U are funny o, these catholics are speaking in tongue. Only true catholics can grab d meaning
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by dober(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
samx4real:

Genevive is looking for & your friend... But application is personal.
E chor imen 30
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by aliciab: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why is it that once a woman is above 35 and unmarried it is an issue.what about the oldest bachelors in Bollywood.why don't we talk about that for a change.

Please we really must change this old fashioned view that woman's happiness is directly related to her marital status.

After all if truth be told most marriages in Nigeria are unhappy
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
you ppl dissing these ladies should understand that many people in difficult situation are reading this. Yes, they may have made a mistake in the past, but they are ready to move on now.

I understand you have to point out common mistakes women make that got them in this situation so that younger ladies can learn. But pls, at the end of your scolding, make sure you leave a message of encouragement. It is always better to help people than contribute to their problems. If you cannot give words of encouragement, then pls, try not to say nasty things.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by johnwell(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ladies, it's better to make good use of what mother nature gives to you before father time takes it away from you.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by adet991(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Toks2008:

Husband issue no be small thing o.

When some are aspiring to have a man,some are living their men for baseless reasons. God help us.
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Celebrities / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.