Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona (27758 Views)

Arsenal Sign Spain Midfielder Santi Carzola / England aim to learn from Barcelona boys as FA restructure academy system / Make Money From Barcelona Vs Man Utd Without Doing Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by adamsmith81(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
kstyle2: congrats to asnal. I hope my darling man utd sign up vidal and maybe di maria...this season is going to be tough and I forsee livpol going back to where they belong-8th. man utd will be back so long as we get rid of cleverly, young, welbeck
I only hope,football nawadays is all about money more especialy now united are nt partspatin in european football they have pay big wages to land those super stars,as for young and cleverly they be sold n welbek I think he's a good asset he's still yong n he has energy and speed
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by pscott(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Up gunners.i wish u agreat stay @ emirate. Welcum sanchez.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by jude33084(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tval:

Suarez/Messi go bad.

Bad is an understatement wink
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tval:

Suarez/Messi go bad.

That combo would be magical... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even gamers would replace Barcelona with Real Madrid... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Tval(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
jude33084:

Bad is an understatement wink

I go dey watch barca match wella now. Make FIFA reduce dat ban.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Tval(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded01:

That combo would be magical... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even gamers would replace Barcelona with Real Madrid... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear cheesy
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Even with that signing we still know the TACTICAL LORDS: Van Gaal, Mou, Pellegrine, Brenda, Martinez. Football has gone beyond players, it's now a Combo of Coach (55%), players (30 %), fans (5%) and stadium (10%). We still know the team that 'll play play-off.
Proudly a Mourinhosta and VanGaalista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tval:

I swear cheesy

Who no like beta thing... cool
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nolyosak(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Alexis Sanchez agrees to join Arsenal

Chile international striker Alexis Sanchez has agreed to join Arsenal Football Club on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

Sanchez, 25, joins Arsenal from Barcelona where he made a total of 88 appearances, scoring 39 goals during his three seasons with the Catalan side.

With Barcelona, Sanchez won both La Liga (2012/13) and the Copa del Rey (2012), as well as the Spanish Super Cup on two occasions (2011, 2013), the UEFA Super Cup (2011) and the FIFA Club World Cup (2011).

Regarded as one of the world’s finest talents, Sanchez has just returned from the World Cup in Brazil, where he played an integral role in Chile qualifying from their group (which included the Netherlands, Spain and Australia) and reaching the round of 16. During the tournament, Sanchez scored two goals from his four appearances.

The striker, who has now made 71 appearances for Chile, scoring 24 goals, started his career with Cobreloa, based in Calama in north Chile, where he spent a season before moving to Santiago-based Colo-Colo, where he won the Chilean Primera Division in 2007.

After convincing performances in Chile between 2005 and 2007, Sanchez went on loan to Argentine side River Plate, where he added the Argentinian Primera Division to his honours.

Following his success in South America, Sanchez made a permanent move to Serie A side Udinese in 2008, where he spent three seasons, scoring 20 goals from 95 appearances, before making the move to Barcelona in 2011.

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger said: “As many people have seen during the World Cup this summer, Alexis is a fantastic footballer and we are delighted that he is joining us at Arsenal Football Club.

“Alexis will add power, creativity and much quality to our squad and we are all looking forward to him joining up with us in a few weeks. He has consistently produced top-quality performances at the highest level for a number of seasons now and we are all excited to see him integrate into the Arsenal squad. I’m sure all Arsenal supporters will join me in welcoming Alexis to our club.”

Sanchez said: “I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal, a club which has a great manager, a fantastic squad of players, huge support around the world and a great stadium in London. I’m looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and to be playing for Arsenal in the Premier League and Champions League. I will give my best to Arsenal and want to make all the supporters happy.”

Sanchez travelled to London Colney on Thursday to complete his medical and will join up with his new team-mates at the end of July, after spending some time on holiday following the World Cup.

It is expected that Sanchez will make his first Arsenal appearance at the Emirates Cup, which takes place at Emirates Stadium on Saturday, August 2 and Sunday, August 3.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140710/alexis-sanchez-agrees-to-join-arsenal
i'm so happy dat he joined my precious club, welcome to d gunnerz sanchez. Up gunnerz.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Herrmes: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Go And Die
I couldn't care less, my team is better than yours, all I'm saying is Alexis going to Arsenal Is a step back in his career like it was with Oezil. You just have to admit it, giving up Oezil was the best thing Madrid did last season, we won la Decima, now its Sanchez to the same arsenal, arsenal fans are rejoicing over a "good" player that flopped ay Barca and to think of it €40 million, Smh
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
kstyle2: congrats to asnal. I hope my darling man utd sign up vidal and maybe di maria...this season is going to be tough and I forsee livpol going back to where they belong-8th. man utd will be back so long as we get rid of cleverly, young, welbeck

Dream on... Theatre of “nightmares“ again this season
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by folba(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
U had my thouht bro + a proven center half too.We r bouncing bak beta nxt season
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by brilapluz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
pascalmilan11: that will not prevent me from giving them 8 0 next season ...up chelsea
hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
houstonia: Long Term contract, Long Term injury. Sorry but that's all I see. #TBjoshua's son
keep seeing okay....
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by brilapluz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
ferderick: Even with that signing we still know the TACTICAL LORDS: Van Gaal, Mou, Pellegrine, Brenda, Martinez. Football has gone beyond players, it's now a Combo of Coach (55%), players (30 %), fans (5%) and stadium (10%). We still know the team that 'll play play-off.
Proudly a Mourinhosta and VanGaalista
grin grin grin grin..as usual cheesy
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ars-analll fans be like 'now, premiership is sure is sure for us' Same old shitt
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Emma8043(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
ambrosini593: Click like if you support this signing
If i clink like make my dick dey touch ground
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Presbulg(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hahahahahhahaa... You have to laugh at this silly oppositions fans... SO SO SO SO BITTER...
smiley
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Tval(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded01:

Who no like beta thing... cool

My Messi work go reduce small.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Davidolives(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
this season go bad oooooo man u pls don't disgrace me buy top player now
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by NigeriaArmy15(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Economics Teacher......bla bla bla

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by dotcomnamename: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Herrmes: I couldn't care less, my team is better than yours, all I'm saying is Alexis going to Arsenal Is a step back in his career like it was with Oezil. You just have to admit it, giving up Oezil was the best thing Madrid did last season, we won la Decima, now its Sanchez to the same arsenal, arsenal fans are rejoicing over a "good" player that flopped ay Barca and to think of it €40 million, Smh

Name your club, i bet its either a club that went Trophyless this season or a Club that finished 7th position.

GO AND DIE tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tval:

My Messi work go reduce small.

Sure! cool

Goals Goals Goals!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by olamidarsenal(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Presbulg: Hahahahahhahaa... You have to laugh at this silly oppositions fans... SO SO SO SO BITTER...
smiley
chai, u don suffer from mental disorders
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by justi4jesu(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gunners 4 lyf grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
See as them dem make noise as if them buy messi. Mtcheew
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Lero15(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
We are the Arsenal! COYG.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by olamidarsenal(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thank u Mr wenger, next!!!!!!

Khedira, bender, debuchy, remy and ospina.
#up gunners
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by adeleke5157: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
api 4 d guy
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Tval(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Name your club, i bet its either a club that went Trophyless this season or a Club that finished 7th position.

GO AND DIE tongue
Don't tell me u didn't see where he wrote "we won la decima".
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by olamidarsenal(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
justi4jesu: Gunners 4 lyf grin

till Jesus come
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Herrmes: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

GO AND DIE tongue
Réal Madrid CF, didn't go trophyless this season, didn't finish 7th position. The club with the biggest history, and don't dream of Khedira unless you have another €40 million to spend, always a proud Madridista

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : Super Cup (2 - 3) On 12th January 2022 / Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.