Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona (27710 Views)

Arsenal Sign Spain Midfielder Santi Carzola / England aim to learn from Barcelona boys as FA restructure academy system / Make Money From Barcelona Vs Man Utd Without Doing Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
alekside: Sanchez would help us win The EPL, FA Cup, and UCL. We're going for the treble baby! grin grin grin

When did you become an Arsenal fan? From Liverpool to Arsenal? shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
coded01:

When did you become an Arsenal fan? From Liverpool to Arsenal? shocked lipsrsealed
I was trying to verify if Arsenal fans were more delusional than I'd always thought they were grin

Shame I got only 1 like for the post, meaning they are not too delusional grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
alekside: I was trying to verify if Arsenal fans were more delusional than I'd always thought they were grin

Shame I got only 1 like for the post, meaning they are not too delusional grin grin grin

I wan dey think person don hack your account ni... grin

Maybe, they are being realistic knowing fully well how they won only 1 trophy in 9 years... shocked grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by lordmassac(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rilwayne001: Thank God.. grin

all of una don die for EPL

Qur'an 2:155 And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

Jazakhumu-LLAH Khairan
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by edi287: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

You see why I hate remy?

Arsenal has agreed a fee with QPR but the short guy rejected the terms.

He's too full of himself

www.goal.com/en/rumours/last/168?page=1
Only reason i want the punk is he's the only genuine alternative to giroud on the market and his price. If benz was on the market, i'd pick him over this guy anyday of the week. Wenger too likes giroud; if i were in wenger's shoes i'd have signed mandzukic....don't care how similar he is to giroud.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by obiyaya: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
edi287:
Only reason i want the punk is he's the only genuine alternative to giroud on the market and his price. If benz was on the market, i'd pick him over this guy anyday of the week. Wenger too likes giroud; if i were in wenger's shoes i'd have signed mandzukic....don't care how similar he is to giroud.

I like Giroud too. He's hard working. He might not be a top striker but I like him.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by edi287: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
alekside: I was trying to verify if Arsenal fans were more delusional than I'd always thought they were grin

Don't worry...i assure u loserpool will not smell top 4 this season. Last season was a one-off thing and with suarez gone, you'll see just how average sturridge and the rest of ur team are. Keep spending 25m on overrated lallana and emre can...champs league will expose u guys.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by edi287: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

I like Giroud too. He's hard working. He might not be a top striker but I like him.
Can't win the league with him as our top striker. I think wenger is gonna use him similarly to how benz is used at madrid to link up plays with our wide fowards, but he isn't mobile enough.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by obiyaya: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
edi287:
Can't win the league with him as our top striker. I think wenger is gonna use him similarly to how benz is used at madrid to link up plays with our wide fowards, but he isn't mobile enough.

That's his only shortcoming if you ask me. He lacks pace. And his runs are poor and so predictable
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
edi287:
Don't worry...i assure u liverrpool will not smell top 4 this season. Last season was a one-off thing and with suarez gone, you'll see just how average sturridge and the rest of ur team are. Keep spending 25m on overrated lallana and emre can...champs league will expose u guys.
Coming from a Le'Arse fan grin grin grin
Incase you are too ignorant to know, BR set up his team last season to bring the best out of Suarez. Suarez performance dropped (by his standards) after the home game against Sunderland yet the team kept performing well cause other players (Studge, Sterling, Cout...) were on top of their game.
You people said same thing last season and we ended up finishing above you, thrashing you 5-1 in the process grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Krasid(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good buy.Now the world will see the real sanchez.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by davidam(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
coded01:

Chelsea? --- Do you mean Arsenal? lipsrsealed
Yes chelsea. They spend and spend but still end up playing negative football i.e parking the bus

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
davidam: Yes chelsea. They spend and spend but still end up playing negative football i.e parking the bus

I totally agree with you... grin tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Stpirate(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bitojoe: Another giroud
Chai! Another Hater. Go Hug Transformer Jare
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by edi287: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
alekside: Coming from a Le'Arse fan grin grin grin
Incase you are too ignorant too know, BR set up his team last season to bring the best out of Suarez. Suarez performance dropped (by his standards) after the home game against Sunderland yet the team kept performing well cause other players (Studge, Sterling, Cout...) were on top of their game.
You people said same thing last season and we ended up finishing above you, thrashing you 5-1 in the process grin
Yeah lets see u guys try and beat us 5-1 again...u guys are just a bvb wannabe....ur high energy style of play will be ur undoing this season. Thank u guys for ur help with capturing sanchez....its obvious rodgers will spend the suarez money stupidly. He has already started with lallana; now 27m for markovic...
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
edi287:
Yeah lets see u guys try and beat us 5-1 again...u guys are just a bvb wannabe....ur high energy style of play will be ur undoing this season. Thank u guys for ur help with capturing sanchez....its obvious rodgers will spend the suarez money stupidly. He has already started with lallana; now 27m for markovic...
Don't have much to say for now. Let's just wait and see cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by okoolori(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2014
Herrmes: Seriously? does anyone in your life ever takes you seriously? because I'm having a hard time doing so, so I can't say something about the transfer of Oezil because I don't have a club? at least I support a good one please don't get upset over my opinion it's not gonna change you can cry all you want, I'm schooling and I spend my spare time here, any problem with that? please don't try to make me look narcissistic.

Ki Lon so? U better ko oju si iwe oloshi, omo Iran Kieran kawai.... Dan baansa... Serious fellow
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by jaybee488(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2014
wish he signed for Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Skills10: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2014
Mesut Ozil's phone conversation with Arsenal's man of the moment Alexis Sanchez.

I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will give you an assist.

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by JhyMedex: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
coded01:

I don hear... grin tongue grin
NA SO E PAIN U REACH?....WAT U DID IS KUL THOUGH
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by coded01: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
JhyMedex: NA SO E PAIN U REACH?....WAT U DID IS KUL THOUGH

Thanks! cheesy

Let's watch as Netherlands defeat Brazil tonight... grin embarassed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : Super Cup (2 - 3) On 12th January 2022 / Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 18th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.