Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona (27755 Views)

Arsenal Sign Spain Midfielder Santi Carzola / England aim to learn from Barcelona boys as FA restructure academy system / Make Money From Barcelona Vs Man Utd Without Doing Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ibietela2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
bigwallace: Am so happy we got sanchez,he will be a fantastic addition to my dearly beloved arsenal.othher players i tink we shud get,debuchy,khedira,remy,a new centerback,nd casillass.nd i tink we need anoda left back not comfortable wt dat monreal guy,he was part of d reasons we lost some big games scandalously last season.coyG

Cas waything?
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Herrmes: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
toprealman:
Keep quite if you don't really give a shit then.
Keep quiet? please you're welcome to try and make me, bullsh1t
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by obiyaya: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebullientV: Yessss ooo! Obviously happy days are ahead...! cheesy cheesy cheesy

never knew u have been unbanned. Heard u were banned 4 trying to expose an unpleasant deed of oga-on-top..

Look at the moniker carefully wink grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ibietela2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
gbaskipro: Why can't football fans stop all this bias and asses reality objectively. Sanchez is a wonderful player, a wonderful and agressive attacker with pace, skills and agresssion. He has never being a flop at barca and he was sold simply to fund the deal for suarez. Players are not sold because they are flops but even great players are sold give teams new dimension. I.e ibraimovic to acmillan from barca, henry from arsenal to barcelona, cronaldo from manu to madrid. Thus we must understand that no matter how good a player is at a club he can be sold to pave way for another player who has a specific approach to football which is urgently needed. Thus sanchez to arsenal represents a good deal for both parties. Barca wants a suarez who could suitable lift up tha burden off messi while a sanchez to arsenal is infact getting the very needed power and physicality and speed that giroud lacks. Thumbs up to arsenal they have pulled a great buy for just 31 million and at 25yrs arsnal are surely getting sanchez at the best possible time.

The only only post that makes sense

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Herrmes: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
olamidarsenal:
we have the cash to spend on him, arsenal is financially ok for now. kedira, when Mr wenger is calling u to come an play for arsenal, will u ignore? Noooooo!!!!!! Chai, diaris God ooooooo
Okay, I've changed my mind and I'm going to tell the Real Madrid board so, Khedira is NOT for sale, I repeat, Khedira is NOT For sale! lol
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Emisco1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebullientV: Y'all are just getting scared. So you want 2 console urslves with dat ''4th position'' blabling.. Truth is we are stronger... And we only just begun, dats d scary part!!
4Rm d Days of John d baptist even until Now.d kingdom of Arsenal sufereth 4th position.and only we d EPL knwth dx byforce..LAST BULLET=>WE SAW OZIL LAST YR CEN SANCHEZ AIN,T NEW 2 US
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by toprealman: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Herrmes: If Sanchez was a major factor at Barcelona he never would have been sold to Arsenal, who was talking about Torres? Idc about Torres, like I said Sanchez is disposable, and never proved himself at barca, so its safe to say he flopped
Yeah just like Arsenal let Henry join Barca and Van Persie join ManU. Before I forget, Torres was also sold by Liverpool because he was useless. These guys were sold by their clubs because they were surplus to requirement abi?
Why not keep quite and watch those stray dogs rape themselves in your street you nob head!
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by bigwallace(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
ibietela2:

Cas waything?
i bliv casilass still have sumtin up his sleeves,he might turn out good @ d end of d day.he is a risk worth taking.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by JhyMedex: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded01: I hope he excel there! cool

Wait oh! Arsenal! shocked shocked shocked ---- Another trophyless season...grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
e no sweet jhor... stop trying hard... n stop hatin, it's bad 4 ur health

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Herrmes: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
toprealman:
Yeah just like Arsenal let Henry join Barca and Van Persie join ManU. Before I forget, Torres was also sold by Liverpool because he was useless. These guys were sold by their clubs because they were surplus to requirement abi?
Why not keep quite and watch those stray dogs rape themselves in your street you nob head!
The club in question here is Barcelona not Arsenal not Liverpool, Barcelona isn't a selling club, arsenal and Liverpool are, and btw the dogs on my street can't eat the food you eat.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ibietela2(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
bigwallace: i bliv casilass still have sumtin up his sleeves,he might turn out good @ d end of d day.he is a risk worth taking.

Ohk
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by kobonaire(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebullientV: Y'all are just getting scared. So you want 2 console urslves with dat ''4th position'' blabling.. Truth is we are stronger... And we only just begun, dats d scary part!!
i heard the same when they signed signed Ozil last year. Then I even started believing it when during 3/4 of the season they were actually leading the EPL and then it happened ..... again ..... same old 4th place gunners capitulated and barely snagged 4th place from Everton.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Emisco1: lolz dnt wori.i wuld bench coasta.nd til beat U 8-0.viva chelsea Airline
if u get a draw with arsenal next season i will post unclad pix of my galfrnd..
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by kobonaire(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Imagine1: if u get a draw with arsenal next season i will post unclad pix of my galfrnd..
guy, why don't you just go ahead and post it right now .... I will send you N5000 so that you can buy recharge card for her
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ebullientV(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
obiyaya:

Look at the moniker carefully wink grin
spoof!!!

I no observant enof ooo... Well, I guess dats a plus 4 u tho. Cos pple will easily recognise..! cheesy cheesy

smart move.. ''Obi'' or ''Oba'' all na d same thingy cheesy. Good 2 have u back good sir!
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by bokohalal(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Another MESSit Ozil. Una Assanal eyes go soon clear. Any good striker is worth much more than 35 million pounds.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by kobonaire(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Herrmes: The club in question here is Barcelona not Arsenal not Liverpool, Barcelona isn't a selling club, arsenal and Liverpool are, and btw the dogs on my street can't eat the food you eat.
Chai ..... see yab oh ..... shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ebullientV(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
The lack of pace/movement in front of Mesut Ozil last season really ruined him.. Ozil was @ his best when Ramsey was available 2 make those telling runs from deep..

And that's why Ozil-Walcott and Sanchez could be a match made in heaven... cheesy cheesy.. This feeling is simply euphoric..!
kobonaire: i heard the same when they signed signed Ozil last year. Then I even started believing it when during 2/3rd of the season they were actually leading the EPL and then it happened ..... again ..... same old 4th place gunners capitulated and barely snagged 4th place from Everton.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by ebullientV(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Emisco1: 4Rm d Days of John d baptist even until Now.d kingdom of Arsenal sufereth 4th position.and only we d EPL knwth dx byforce..LAST BULLET=>WE SAW OZIL LAST YR CEN SANCHEZ AIN,T NEW 2 US
by ebullientV(m): 11:33pm
The lack of pace/movement in front of Mesut
Ozil last season really ruined him.. Ozil was
@ his best when Ramsey was available 2
make those telling runs from deep..
And that's why Ozil-Walcott and Sanchez
could be a match made in heaven... .. This
feeling is simply euphoric..!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by obiyaya: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebullientV: spoof!!!

I no observant enof ooo... Well, I guess dats a plus 4 u tho. Cos pple will easily recognise..! cheesy cheesy

smart move.. ''Obi'' or ''Oba'' all na d same thingy cheesy. Good 2 have u back good sir!

grin grin

I'm not back tho. This is just a temporary measure.

Hope you're good?
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nicepoker(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
With arsenal this guy won't win anything
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by kobonaire(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebullientV: The lack of pace/movement in front of Mesut Ozil last season really ruined him.. Ozil was @ his best when Ramsey was available 2 make those telling runs from deep..

And that's why Ozil-Walcott and Sanchez could be a match made in heaven... cheesy cheesy.. This feeling is simply euphoric..!
ok oh my broda .... I will follow the gunners with cautious optimism this coming season.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by donclark(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Rashdimuh(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Arsenal signs sanchez suddnly he bcoms a flop smh for some pple, if he had signed for man u he wud ve bn a world class signin
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by moshino(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001: Thank God.. grin

all of una don die for EPL

Qur'an 2:155 And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

My FP dedicated to:
Malvisguy212
Francistony....grin grin

As long as wenger is arsenal manager, nothing will change. Arsenal can sign Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, still arsenal will go nowhere. Arsenal is the team where a player's skills and talent goes to die. Arsenal had Fabregas, Van Persie, Nazri, but couldn't achieve anything, but as soon as these players went to other teams, they became great again. Look at what Arsenal turned Ozil into, but as soon as Ozil went to the World cup with a different manager he became great again. So my boy, throw your qur'an quote in the toilet cos that's where arsenal is headed.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by chaberry(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oh yeah! we're gonna kick ass this season. Up Gunners
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2014
HAH: Now we mean business next is Deburchy then khedira, then schneiderlin and that colombian goal keeper.

We will be going dor triple next season

Just imagine Ozil,walcott,wilshere,Ramsey,Sanchez,Ox, carzola, Giroud and that costarican Joel campbell

U'RE DREAMING IN BLACK AND WHITE!!! WENGER WEY I KNW!!
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Niyil: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Wow great news for my team
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by okzcorp: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2: Nothing special about him. . undecided

Dude, you are a complete definition of a HATER. No likes for you.
What were you doing when your mates were watching the World cup and probably saw how Sanchez powered the chilean team? Infact You HATE football.

Weldone Arsenal, PUma and Wenger, next tin na to clean that our canon barrel make e fit fire wella dis season.
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by Prowizy2(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2014
okzcorp:

Dude, you are a complete definition of a HATER. No likes for you.
What were you doing when your mates were watching the World cup and probably saw how Sanchez powered the chilean team? Infact You HATE football.

Weldone Arsenal, PUma and Wenger, next tin na to clean that our canon barrel make e fit fire wella dis season.

None of my business tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona by okzcorp: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Chronic HATER, see a herbalist ASAP.
moshino:

As long as wenger is arsenal manager, nothing will change. Arsenal can sign Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, still arsenal will go nowhere. Arsenal is the team where a player's skills and talent goes to die. Arsenal had Fabregas, Van Persie, Nazri, but couldn't achieve anything, but as soon as these players went to other teams, they became great again. Look at what Arsenal turned Ozil into, but as soon as Ozil went to the World cup with a different manager he became great again. So my boy, throw your qur'an quote in the toilet cos that's where arsenal is headed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : Super Cup (2 - 3) On 12th January 2022 / Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.