Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore (2619 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Wikileak: Why Omisore Should Never Become Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Why do you say so? He is an engineer
I do not know, maybe he is an engineer with Vanguard. We have asked him to know his registration number. Every engineer in Nigeria has a number and that number goes with each person to the grave. We have challenged him a couple of times to show his certificate of COREN, his name is not there. I am a member, I am a fellow, I am a council member, his name does not show anywhere in our register. He is a technician. He is what we call Refrigeration Technician.
At that level of lack of education, he wants to play to the gallery, he wants to cover up his ills. There is nothing bad in State of Osun because every state is federated, but it doesn’t have to get to that semantic level, condemning letter headed papers, bringing out new logo instead of doing things that ought to be done. As it is today, there has not been addition of one pint of water in my state and the basis of life is water

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/aregbesola-noise-propaganda-billboards-omisore/

8 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by Burger01(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin

Made in Nigeria politics.

grin
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by gramci: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Evil forces from coven will destroy this thread

5 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by aryzgreat: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
gramci: Evil forces from coven will destroy this thread

U mean d O'mod will shut down the thread for breaking rule 8. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by KnowAll(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aregbesola is a refrigerator technician and not an engineer, this one na below the belt oh shocked

9 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by otokx(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
KnowAll: Aregbesola is a refrigerator technician and not an engineer, this one na below the belt oh shocked

We call it TKO.

6 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by KnowAll(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
We call it TKO

Below the belt in this context means " eh buu ara " in Yoruba which means an " obvious abuse/condemnation of one's predicament/short-comings or handicapness" it is like telling the whole world, "make them come see blind-man wey no fit see" . That is gross, below the belt. shocked
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by REDshouse(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wao cant belive technician can be a commissioner of of works in lagos for 8yrs and governor of state of osun. There is hope for a commoner.
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by Shegman22(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Engr. Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola was born in
the month of May, 1957. He had his
primary and secondary education in Ondo
State , and later attended The Polytechnic ,
Ibadan , where he studied Mechanical
Engineering and graduated in 1980 . As a
pupil in the primary school , Rauf was a
centre -point around whom his mates
hovered for guidance and direction . As a
student, he was focused for remarkable
performance which he made distinctively
and seamlessly . In the Polytechnic , he
positioned himself to conquer his
environment by engaging in prolific studies.
The career man
Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of
Management ( FNIM) , Fellow of Nigerian
Society of Engineers ( FNSE) , Fellow of the
Nigerian Association of Technological
Engineers ( FNATE) and Fellow of the
Certified Marketing Communications
Institute of Nigeria ( FCMCIN ) , Rauf
Aregbesola has a wealth of experience
garnered through wide exposure in the
private sector , such as the Nigerian
External Telecommunications, now
renamed Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd .
and Lagos Airport Hotel , before
establishing his own Engineering Services
Company , Aurora Nigeria Limited , in 1986.
The company had handled numerous major
projects for both government and private
organisations in most States of the
Federation.

5 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by VAQAXY: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
He also isn't a murderer

1 Like

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by Badmushazan: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Omishore abi waiting he call him name... The man na pure mad man, no dilution. I don't knw how his criticism will change the fact that aregbeshola is the best governor in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by ola6: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
This aregberascal is funny mehn! How can us, a wa omo Oodua be subjected to these frauds?

[size=20pt]FRAUD!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by suwailad(f): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2014
All these co ordinated attacks on Nl. Whats happening? Seun are you seeing this?

2 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by alotofgrace(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2014
grin
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by lakpalakpa: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2014
eaglechild: Does a HND in engineering make one an engineer?
Does a cursory membership of COREN make one a fellow?
I need some enlightenment.

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1807611/mynd-44-why-did-shut-down/6#24600965

Go through the posts on the link above, we've settled that issue already

3 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by lakpalakpa: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2014
Omisore's lies have been busted!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by eaglechild: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Does a HND in engineering make one an engineer?

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by lakpalakpa: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1807611/mynd-44-why-did-shut-down/6#24600965
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2014
my family knows omisore grin na area him be, troublemaker of the highest order!!! leave mallam rauf alone mba

2 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2014
refrigerator technician grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by ideycraze: 5:15am On Jul 11, 2014
I prefer as a governor a refrigerator technician who would provide basic amenities and infrastructural development to the masses than a PhD holder in Engineering who's got nothing to offer

5 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by egbaguy: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2014
oga jonah get phd,wetin him don achieve as a deputy gov,gov,vp,acting president and president?

2 Likes

Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by felifeli: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2014

Anyone can be an honorary member even an illiterate. Understand?
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by MudRaker: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is who the chief Ruga wants to appoint as minister of works
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by MudRaker: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
felifeli:

Anyone can be an honorary member even an illiterate. Understand?

COREN is an organisation that carters for the registration and validation of qualified engineers.
Re: Aregboshola, A Refrigerator Technician Not An Engineer-omisore by Yorubaskullmine: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions / APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects / F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.