Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More (5358 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Women with two husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Life is not easy at the moment. Not everyone in good health in my family but I am a fighter my dear. wink
Ooops, just saw this.. Maybe I should rest my boxing gloves for another day.

It'll get better for you and your family smiley
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Ooops, just saw this.. Maybe I should rest my boxing gloves for another day.

It'll get better for you and your family smiley

I should have not mentioned it at all. I don't want any special treatment because of this.

We are boxing? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Saying that I have no point is your subjective judgement but it's ok.

I have no problem with men, not at all, but I DO have a problem with men telling me what I have to do and what I shouldn't do as a woman and trying to impose a certain role on me. I will NOT accept it.

Lol...I was deliberately trying to get you rattled with that 'no point' bit, we cool.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Lol...I was deliberately trying to get you rattled with that 'no point' bit, we cool.

I am tired now but I will NOT forget it tongue
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am tired now but I will NOT forget it tongue
Haha, you take certain things personal...this much I know about you on NL wink

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by EfemenaXY: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2014
dridowu: A woman from Zimbabwe who is already married to two men, wishes to tie the knot with two more.

The 57-year-old Emma Chaleka, who is a traditional healer, wants to be married to four men as it is her dream, according to Myzim.

The woman who is in a polyandrous marriage with two men claims that she wants to marry twice more as long as her husbands live peacefully under one roof and respect what she calls their 'duties'.

Chaleka also confirmed that her first husband Never Mudenda introduced her to her second husband, the 55-year-old Sikabenga Pendasi.

The polyandrous marriage has been the talk of the town in Gadzema heights suburbs.

The second marriage took place after Sikabenga Pendasi brought a chicken to her as a wedding gift and they exchanged vows in front of a winess, who was a neighbour.

However, the first husband got jealous of Chaleka's second husband. He and her children got together and attacked the new husband. However, Chaleka dissuaded Pendasi from filing a police complaint as she was scared that her kids would be arrested by the police.

The woman denied being a promiscuous wife.

Chaleka has 11 children from her deceased husband and two children from Never Mudenda.

Haha! I love this woman!

You go girl! cheesy cheesy
crackhaus: I don't even want to imagine what her Kitty would look like right now, not to mention when she marries two more men to add to the bombardment undecided
I got nothing but pity for her.

So??

I don't see the men complaining...so why should you? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by baby124: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Iya Olobo sugar. 13 kids and 2 husbands. 2 more on the way. Wow
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Haha! I love this woman!

You go girl! cheesy cheesy

So??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I so missed your comments.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
Haha, you take certain things personal...this much I know about you on NL wink

I don't, I am just allergic to, let's say, unqualified comments. wink
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't, I am just allergic to, let's say, unqualified comments. wink
And you are NL's resident detector of unqualified comments huh? undecided

Quick Question:
What makes you qualified to know unqualified comments?

You better give me a smart answer to prove your qualifications. I'm waiting Carefree.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Efemenaxy1:
So??

Like really, where did you see me complaining? undecided

I feel pity for her and going by your response, you clearly know why we (including you) should pity her and her cooshie. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by TV01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus: I don't even want to imagine what her Kitty would look like right now, not to mention when she marries two more men to add to the bombardment undecided

I got nothing but pity for her.

Dude, this is almost certainly not about inter.course or procreation. A woman with 13 kids?
She needs more hands on deck to provide for them. Women always look to men to subsidise their sexual licence (where they have it).

If she was independentaly wealthy or if there was a decent welfare system in place she'd get rid of the ones she has sef.

Don't pity her, pity the manginas that fall for this nonsense.

TV
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Equality in all forms...

Carry go!

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
TV01:

Dude, this is almost certainly not about inter.course or procreation. A woman with 13 kids?
She needs more hands on deck to provide for them. Women always look to men to subsidise their sexual licence (where they have it).

If she was independentaly wealthy or if there was a decent welfare system in place she'd get rid of the ones she has sef.

Don't pity her, pity the manginas that fall for this nonsense.

TV
Okay clearly you're thinking from another perspective...that's fine.

But please pray tell, what do you think she means by this emboldened part.

The woman who is in a polyandrous marriage
with two men claims that she wants to marry
twice more as long as her husbands live
peacefully under one roof and respect what she
calls their 'duties'.

Emphasis on duties, care to share what these duties are?

Also, is it the duty by law for a man to raise and provide financial support for children that aren't his in Zimbabwe or any other part of the world?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:

Also, is it the duty by law for a man to raise and provide financial support for children that aren't his in Zimbabwe or any other part of the world?

In such settings.. the children are not viewed from the male rather the female
Our children taken care ofby pooled funds

If they are happy,,,... good luck finding 2 men

Can we see d pic of the lady?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by beeevan: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
A girl wants what she wants, let her have it. stuffs like this makes stiff necked E dudes want to sing thong songs tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

In such settings.. the children are not viewed from the male rather the female
Our children taken care ofby pooled funds

If they are happy,,,... good luck finding 2 men

Can we see d pic of the lady?
I'm using that instance to prove that any new man she marries will not be coming in because they want to provide for 13kids that aren't theirs...but because they will be getting a taste of her sexxually, hence my earlier comment in reference to her cooshie.

Regardless of whatever motive she has for marrying two other men, she will still be getting phucked constantly and be birthing more kids because clearly she enjoys that.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by TV01(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
Although I admit to not giving it that much thought, what could the relaity of a 50 something year-old women with 13 kids in a 3rd world country really be?

crackhaus:

The woman who is in a polyandrous marriage
with two men claims that she wants to marry
twice more as long as her husbands live
peacefully under one roof and respect what she
calls their 'duties'.

crackhaus:
My guess is as good as yours. Duties could entail a number of things. Perhaps she has extensive farm holdings and need labourers. But I greatly doubt she has a ""round the clock rota for sex in mind". At her age, even if she isn't menopausal, she almost certainly has greatly reduced drives if any interest in sex at all.

A husbands main "duty" is to provide for her family. I'm guessing it's more about provision, which to a great degree has always been the male side of the bargain. She may also be hoping for a "medic" to help with her hot flushes - but that's still provision in a sense grin!

crackhaus:

When you marry a woman it's implicit you take on paternal responsibility for her kids - even if they are not yours - especially if the childrens real father is deceased.

TV
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
I'm using that instance to prove that any new man she marries will not be coming in because they want to provide for 13kids that aren't theirs...but because they will be getting a taste of her sexxually, hence my earlier comment in reference to her cooshie.

Regardless of whatever motive she has for marrying two other men, she will still be getting phucked constantly and be birthing more kids because clearly she enjoys that.

Maybe she is a woman who is able to pay the dowry for the men so the men will not see himself paying too much for others children
grin grin grin grin
She will be constantly pregnant hence the 13 kids...

She better pray for accelerated menopause grin grin grin
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
TV01:
Although I admit to not giving it that much thought, what could the relaity of a 50 something year-old women with 13 kids in a 3rd world country really be?
Hence my pity.

My guess is as good as yours. Duties could entail a number of things. Perhaps she has extensive farm holdings and need labourers. But I greatly doubt she has a ""round the clock rota for sex in mind". At her age, even if she isn't menopausal, she almost certainly has greatly reduced drives if any interest in sex at all.
Another reason for me to be pitiful. She's a traditional healer, meaning not wealthy...heck I could bet she barely has enough to survive on. I seriously doubt she owns extensive farm holdings. grin

A husbands main "duty" is to provide for her family. I'm guessing it's more about provision, which to a great degree has always been the male side of the bargain. She may also be hoping for a "medic" to help with her hot flushes - but that's still provision in a sense grin!
Okay let me agree it's about providing for the family...which still begs the question, what African man with plenty money or wealth would get into a marriage with a 50-something year old woman who has 13kids from two men, just to provide for her? Abi young fresh girls don finish for that village

I think these men she marries are as broke as she is, probably more broke even...hence their eagerness to latch on to old overused cargo, no pun intended undecided

When you marry a woman it's implicit you take on paternal responsibility for her kids - even if they are not yours - especially if the childrens real father is deceased.

TV
Yes clearly.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
The bolded.....

crackhaus:
Hence my pity.

Another reason for me to be pitiful. She's a traditional healer, meaning not wealthy...heck I could bet she barely has enough to survive on. I seriously doubt she owns extensive farm holdings. grin

Okay let me agree it's about providing for the family...which still begs the question, what African man with plenty money or wealth would get into a marriage with a 50-something year old woman with 13kids from two men just to provide for her? Abi young fresh girls don finish for that village

I think these men she marries are as broke as her, probably more broke even...hence their eagerness to latch on to old overused cargo, no pun intended undecided

Yes clearly.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

Maybe she is a woman who is able to pay the dowry for the men so the men will not see himself paying too much for others children
grin grin grin grin
She will be constantly pregnant hence the 13 kids...

She better pray for accelerated menopause grin grin grin

She better pray for it man.

But honestly, I'm surprised I'm the one pitying this woman here, no female who commented on this thread has/wants to give birth to more than 3 or 4kids in their lifetime (and best believe they know why)....so how come they're hailing her on and are not bothered about elasticity, tearing, scaring, breakage, and to top it off, constant banging from three men total to add to the trouble of the blessed Kitty. grin

I think I'm a feminist.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:

But honestly, I'm surprised I'm the one pitying this woman here, no female who commented on this thread has/wants to give birth to more than 3 or 4kids in their lifetime (and best believe they know why)....so how come they're hailing her on and are not bothered about elasticity, tearing, scaring, breakage, and to top it off, constant banging from three men total to add to the trouble of the blessed Kitty. grin

I think I'm a feminist.

grin grin grin grin

The females who have commented are campaigning for equality in all forms which is admirable and should be encouraged to do so

I think im a feminist too cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Crackhaus why you dey pity person wey no dey pity herself? grin
Save your pity
The babe's balling kiss

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:

I think I'm a feminist.
just asking o but what difference does it make - constant banging from three men and constant banging from one man?3 men each have sex with her once daily and one man has sex with her 3 times daily?

[size=5pt]i am not saying i support what she is doing. i just want to know whether it is any different.[/size]
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
The idea is for any woman to have what makes her happy as long as it's within the law and not infringing on anyone's rights.

Maybe in their zimbabwe it's perfectly cool.shey the husbands dem complain give you?
crackhaus:

I think I'm a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

grin grin grin grin

The females who have commented are campaigning for equality in all forms which is admirable and should be encouraged to do so

I think im a feminist too cheesy cheesy
gringrin
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by TV01(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
IFF the story is true, it's still hard to picture.

She's 57 years old and has 13 kids.
Do all the men pay bride price or does she pay groom price? Who provides the roof under which "thay all live peacefully?"

Is their a hierarchy? Senior husband, 2 of 4, junior, smallie etc. etc.
If it is about the rutting, how does she avoid favouritsm?

Mens libidos are typically higher than womens. How will she manage this. Or satisfy them all regardless (perhaps her juju prowess will help here?).

In a fair market, she may be able to interest a few wretched, down and out steet roaming half-mad destitutes. But not much more.

Wait 0! I researched the story a little. Apparently she said only tall dark-skinned hotties between the ages of 25 - 35 need apply. They should be previously unmarried, no kids, degree educated and financially solvent. Good grooming and GSOH will lead their applications to be favourably considered grin!

I quite like her nerve. Me sef am turning matriarchal. And to think some of our NL sistas can't get a single wan. Berra go sit with this badt gyal and learn what's up cheesy.

TV

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Crackhaus why you dey pity person wey no dey pity herself? grin
Save your pity bro
The babe's balling kiss
Are you sure she's not pitying herself? Traditional healer with 13 children she can't take care of, and an addiction to d1ck...I would pity myself if I were her.

Balling? more like stretching, loosening, and accelerated old age undecided
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: just asking o but what difference does it make - constant banging from three men and constant banging from one man? 3 men each have sex with her once daily and one man has sex with her 3 times daily?

[size=5pt]i am not saying i support what she is doing. i just want to know whether it is any different.[/size]
You tell me, I guess you're female.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
You tell me, I guess you're female.
if i knew, i won't be asking.
and if i don't ask, i won't be able to know.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: The idea is for any woman to have what makes her happy as long as it's within the law and not infringing on anyone's rights.

Maybe in their zimbabwe it's perfectly cool.shey the husbands dem complain give you?
It's not perfectly cool or normal even in Zimbabwe. Read this bit:

The polyandrous marriage has been the talk of
the town in Gadzema heights suburbs.

I'm not disputing any rights either..neither have I complained so far, I wonder where you ladies are getting this 'complain' from.. undecided
I think what I've done so far is express my sympathy for the old woman, which is what you ladies should be doing too.
Or do you plan to birth 13 kids and still be getting it steady from 3 men?

You should pity her too, she's been used as a sex object and a baby making factory grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Adoption - The Nigerian Factor / She Argues Alot....very Unsubmissive / Is It Ever Acceptable To Hit A Woman??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.