Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More (5258 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Women with two husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
It's not perfectly cool or normal even in Zimbabwe.

I'm not disputing any rights either..neither have I complained so far, I wonder where you ladies are getting this 'complain' from.. undecided
I think what I've done so far is express my sympathy for the old woman, which is what you ladies should be doing too.
Or do you plan to birth 13 kids and still be getting it steady from 3 men?

You should pity her too, she's been used as a sex object and a baby making factory grin
who is using her?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin

You don't know that.

Besides she's almost old. This can't be about d1ck. We don't even know what their cultire is like
crackhaus:
Are you sure she's not pitying herself? Traditional healer with 13 children she can't take care of, and an addiction to d1ck...I would pity myself if I were her.

Balling? more like stretching, loosening, and accelerated old age undecided
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: if i knew, i won't be asking.
13 kids is more than enough to weaken and relax her pelvic muscles beyond normal elasticity...add 3 African men who will continue to pound her (regardless of routine), I think you should understand now grin
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: grin grin grin

You don't know that.

Besides she's almost old. This can't be about d1ck. We don't even know what their cultire is like
Whether it's about d1ck or not will not stop her from getting phucked silly by her legally wed husbands.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
13 kids is more than enough to weaken and relax her pelvic muscles beyond normal elasticity...add 3 African men who will continue to pound her (regardless of routine), I think you should understand now grin
no i don't. are you saying it would have been better if it was only one man pounding her still with her 13kids?

in those days, women have more children and it doesn't stop their hubbys pounding them. at least more children means there had been more pounding. And i guess some men can pound more than 3 men put together.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Me pity someone that has 2 men to herself while some babes dey church dey pray for one? She's balling alright.

No one is using her. She's using them instead. Na she get the pikins. The men can be discarded at any time. That's how some of these arrangements work.
crackhaus:
It's not perfectly cool or normal even in Zimbabwe.

I'm not disputing any rights either..neither have I complained so far, I wonder where you ladies are getting this 'complain' from.. undecided
I think what I've done so far is express my sympathy for the old woman, which is what you ladies should be doing too.
Or do you plan to birth 13 kids and still be getting it steady from 3 men?

You should pity her too, she's been used as a sex object and a baby making factory grin
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: who is using her?
That was a deliberate statement to Lorretta...Feminists don't like hearing that a man is using a woman as a biological chamber for birthing purposes only.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
And enjoying it too wink
crackhaus:
Whether it's about d1ck or not will not stop her from getting phucked silly by her legally wed husbands.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
okay
crackhaus:
That was a deliberate statement to Lorretta...Feminists don't like hearing that a man is using a woman as a biological chamber for birthing purposes only.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lmao.
Women use men
Men use women. It's a world of users.
crackhaus:

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: no i don't. are you saying it would have been better if it was only one man pounding her still with her 13kids?

in those days, women have more children and it doesn't stop their hubbys pounding them. at least more children means there had been more pounding. And i guess some men can pound more than 3 men put together.
You're right, in those days women were more willing to have a lot of kids... I think we should go back to the good ol' days.

With her 13kids, she should be more concerned about how to cater for them instead of marrying more men who will certainly add more to the bunch.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
You're right, in those days women were more willing to have a lot of kids... I think we should go back to the good ol' days.

With her 13kids, she should be more concerned about how to cater for them instead of marrying more men who will certainly add more to the bunch.
would you still say the same thing if it was a man with 13kids and 2 wives planning to add more to the bunch? i.e. With his 13kids, he should be more concerned about how to cater for them instead of marrying more women who will certainly add more to the bunch.

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Me pity someone that has 2 men to herself while some babes dey church dey pray for one? She's balling alright.

No one is using her. She's using them instead. Na she get the pikins. The men can be discarded at any time. That's how some of these arrangements work.
What arrangements?
The men married her as it's customary, she won't be doing any discarding anytime unless she wants to starve her children.

The second marriage took place after Sikabenga
Pendasi brought a chicken to her as a wedding
gift and they exchanged vows
in front of a
witness, who was a neighbour.
I believe the chicken is her bride price.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ok. So she's using them to take care of her kids.
They are all using each other
Win win. Men win a wife she wins husbands.everybody is happy smiley
crackhaus:
What arrangements?
The men married her as it's customary, she won't be doing any discarding anytime unless she wants to starve her children.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wait 0! I researched the story a little. Apparently she said only tall dark-skinned hotties between the ages of 25 - 35 need apply. They should be previously unmarried, no kids, degree educated and financially solvent. Good grooming and GSOH will lead their applications to be favourably considered !
shocked shocked
ROTFL cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
What arrangements?

cheesy cheesy no. it is a wedding gift.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She must be dosed up highly with self esteem

I think a compendium can be written on her strategies to get young men and keep them

Our sistas in Nollywood can learn one or two things from her

https://www.nairaland.com/1807605/oldest-spinsters-nollywood-photos

TV01: IFF the story is true, it's still hard to picture.

She's 57 years old and has 13 kids.
Do all the men pay bride price or does she pay groom price? Who provides the roof under which "thay all live peacefully?"

Is their a hierarchy? Senior husband, 2 of 4, junior, smallie etc. etc.
If it is about the rutting, how does she avoid favouritsm?

Mens libidos are typically higher than womens. How will she manage this. Or satisfy them all regardless (perhaps her juju prowess will help here?).

In a fair market, she may be able to interest a few wretched, down and out steet roaming half-mad destitutes. But not much more.

Wait 0! I researched the story a little. Apparently she said only tall dark-skinned hotties between the ages of 25 - 35 need apply. They should be previously unmarried, no kids, degree educated and financially solvent. Good grooming and GSOH will lead their applications to be favourably considered grin!

I quite like her nerve. Me sef am turning matriarchal.And to think some of our NL sistas can't get a single wan. Berra go sit with this badt gyal and learn what's up cheesy.

TV
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Lmao.
Women use men
Men use women. It's a world of users.
Women use men to earn more money, what is she using her men for?

Men use women to satisfy sexxual urges, what are these men using her for?

So who is using who here as required?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: cheesy cheesy no. it is a wedding gift.
Of course it's a wedding gift, also a token for the bride... A bride token is synonymous with bride price.

I didn't see where she presented a wedding gift.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
Of course it's a wedding gift, also a token for the bride... A bride token is synonymous with bride price.

I didn't see where she presented a wedding gift.
i don't think so. why isn't the bride price given to the bride but instead to the family/father of the bride? Some men buy wedding gifts for their wives aside the bride price they have paid.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Well we don't know the intricacies of their relationship.
But if it is as you say or rather think. Then I'd say she's using the men for financial gain(to keep her kids)
While they are using her for sexual satisfaction.

But we don't know what's up with them na.women also use men for sexual purposes. If that's the case with her,then she's getting double ration while the men are getting half ration each.
She's also getting more financial gain compared to if she was married to only one man.

Or they may all be in love wink
One can never tell.
Love conquers all things. The first husband might be so in love with her the he couldn't leave her when she decided to take another husband. Or he's staying because of his kids as he won't want them to grow without their father.

Just think of everything that makes polygyny alright and apply it here. grin
crackhaus:

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:

for all we know, she might be the one feeding these men. maybe she is the ''husband'' while they are the ''wives''. if the first husband was actually a HUSBAND here, it won't be the same story.

:
However, the f[b]irst husband got jealous of Chaleka's second husband. He and her children got together and attacked the new husband[/b]. However, Chaleka dissuaded Pendasi from filing a police complaint as she was scared that her kids would be arrested by the police.

The woman denied being a promiscuous wife.
this clearly shows that the man is the wife because this behavior is typical of a woman whose husband just married a new wife. why is he behaving like a selfish husband? does he not know that women are polyandrous in nature?

:
Chaleka has 11 children from her deceased husband and two children from Never Mudenda.
he(Never Mudenda) is not even the first wife husband o
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Well we don't know the intricacies of their relationship.
But if it is as you say or rather think. Then I'd say she's using the men for financial gain(to keep her kids)
While they are using her for sexual satisfaction.

But we don't know what's up with them na.women also use men for sexual purposes. If that's the case with her,then she's getting double ration while the men are getting half ration each.
She's also getting more financial gain compared to if she was married to only one man.

Or they may all be in love wink
One can never tell.
Love conquers all things. The first husband might be so in love with her the he couldn't leave her when she decided to take another husband. Or he's staying because of his kids as he won't want them to grow without their father

Just think of everything that makes polygyny alright and apply it here. grin
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by TV01(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She must be dosed up highly with self esteem

I think a compendium can be written on her strategies to get young men and keep them

Our sistas in Nollywood can learn one or two things from her

https://www.nairaland.com/1807605/oldest-spinsters-nollywood-photos

I looked over the "oldest spinsters" thread. I feel bad for those of them that really want marriage. Hope it happens right and in good time. I can't be a hypocrite though. If I were single no chance for any of them. Too old, not fine enough, no compensating attributes.

As for this 57 year old. Are we forgetting she's a Jazz Practitioner?

TV
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: would you still say the same thing if it was a man with 13kids and 2 wives planning to add more to the bunch? i.e. With his 13kids, he should be more concerned about how to cater for them instead of marrying more women who will certainly add more to the bunch.
Ahaaaaa... we getting somewhere.
This here is the reason you ladies are in full support; what the man is allowed to do, the woman should be allowed to do as well. right? grin

Is it a competition?
The difference is that a man has a key, while a woman has a lock....go figure. grin

Man is man, and a woman is a woman...they are not the same, they do not live by the same set of rules, they do not think the same way, and can not be held to the exact same standards.
The earlier people (mostly females) realize this, the better...this is the reality of it and thinking or assuming otherwise is tantamount to delusion.

It's like comparing a leopard to a cheater because they have the same spots, or a lion to a tiger because they share some genetic features.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
ahhhhhhh....

Some insight you have there... there may be metaphysical forces at play here

For our spinsters... it made a good read

One of them is even castigating other females for sticking to one man one wife.. Desperation grin grin grin grin grin
[size=4pt]She has money but no man cry cry cry[/size]
The mainstream position here by our resident feminists is that a woman who leaves a union can have the benefit of choosing any man she desires.. maybe the oldest spinsters haven't tapped into this innate power

Pity for them...

TV01:

I looked over the "oldest spinsters" thread. I feel bad for those of them that really want marriage. Hope it happens right and in good time. I can't be a hypocrite though. If I were single no chance for any of them. Too old, not fine enough, no compensating attributes.

As for this 57 year old. Are we forgetting she's a Jazz Practitioner?

TV
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Polygamy is silly
Whether polyandry or polygyny.

This is just getting such reactions because we aren't used to it. In places where they used to practice it in the past,I'm sure it was normal for them.

All in all it is silly. Men and women may not be held by the same rules,but when it comes to marriage,na one man one woman o.
That's marriage.
Anything outside that is plain 'living arrangement'

crackhaus:
Ahaaaaa... we getting somewhere.
This here is the reason you ladies are in full support; what the man is allowed to do, the woman should be allowed to do as well. right? grin

Is it a competition?
The difference is that a man has a key, while a woman has a lock....go figure. grin

Man is man, and a woman is a woman...they are not the same, they do not live by the same set of rules, they do not think the same way, and can not be held to the exact same standards.
The earlier people (mostly females) realize this, the better...this is the reality of it and thinking or assuming otherwise is tantamount to delusion.

It's like comparing a leopard to a cheater because they have the same spots, or a lion to a tiger because they share some genetic features.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: i don't think so. why isn't the bride price given to the bride but instead to the family/father of the bride? Some men buy wedding gifts for their wives aside the bride price they have paid.
This is probably a small village in Zimbabwe, I don't expect the wedding gift to be entirely different from the bride's token.

Okay so we don't derail over this, it was just a token from the man to the woman showing affection I guess...it still remains that the woman offered no token herself, meaning it's the man doing the customary rights.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by baby124: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why is the first husband and kids trying to fight the second husband who was his friend? The man better buy silk, red boxers and fast and pray that his wife will favor him. Things like polygamous marriage require tolerance, patience and a lot of fasting and prayer. Ile olorogun, ogun ni cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by TV01(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Polygamy is silly
Agreed.
The real issue is that were there is a lack of "sexual restraint", it hurts society as whole, but men are best placed to take advantage of it. One
of the reasons some of us despise feminism is that it pushes for equal licence. The key is to ensure restraint is appropriate

cococandy:
This is just getting such reactions because we aren't used to it. In places where they used to practice it in the past,I'm sure it was normal for them.
Human nature and biological imperatives will always mean polygyny is rarely practiced. A unique confluence of factors have to be in place for it to be even considered.

So allowing polygamy, would essentially always mean more polyandry. The answer is not in forcing sameness. It's in understanding how we differ, what's best, and acting accordingly. Whatever ones thoughts or feelings, sexual restrain will at best "be equal". No sex outside monogamous marriage for anyone. In all reality it's likely to be at least slightly more burdensome on women.

cococandy:
All in all it is silly. Men and women may not be held by the same rules,but when it comes to marriage,na one man one woman o.
That's marriage. Anything outside that is plain 'living arrangement'
Again, I'd agree. But we have inferior and perverted forms of it these days.

TV
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Polygamy is silly

That's marriage.
Anything outside that is plain 'living arrangement'

Polyandry in Nepal is gradually disappearing as in some parts of China too because of the many disadvantages.
Polygamy is yet to be globally frowned upon.

What does this tell you?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
Polyandry in Nepal is gradually disappearing as in some parts of China too because of the many disadvantages.
Polygamy is yet to be globally frowned upon.

What does this tell you?
it tells me the women involved are not complaining enough. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

R / My Sister's Husband Beats Her In My Presence. / How Will U Handle Ur Husband's Mistress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.