Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More (5363 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Women with two husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by dridowu: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
A woman from Zimbabwe who is already married to two men, wishes to tie the knot with two more.

The 57-year-old Emma Chaleka, who is a traditional healer, wants to be married to four men as it is her dream, according to Myzim.

The woman who is in a polyandrous marriage with two men claims that she wants to marry twice more as long as her husbands live peacefully under one roof and respect what she calls their 'duties'.

Chaleka also confirmed that her first husband Never Mudenda introduced her to her second husband, the 55-year-old Sikabenga Pendasi.

The polyandrous marriage has been the talk of the town in Gadzema heights suburbs.

The second marriage took place after Sikabenga Pendasi brought a chicken to her as a wedding gift and they exchanged vows in front of a winess, who was a neighbour.

However, the first husband got jealous of Chaleka's second husband. He and her children got together and attacked the new husband. However, Chaleka dissuaded Pendasi from filing a police complaint as she was scared that her kids would be arrested by the police.

The woman denied being a promiscuous wife.

Chaleka has 11 children from her deceased husband and two children from Never Mudenda.

http://www.emirates247.com/offbeat/crazy-world/woman-with-2-husbands-now-wants-two-more-2014-07-10-1.556103
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
My role model grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by CORTANA: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
HIV looms.
I predict doom for the woman and the men involved cool
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hahahah
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by dridowu: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
what a man can do , woman can do better

6 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is like a flipped parody on polygamy
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't even want to imagine what her Kitty would look like right now, not to mention when she marries two more men to add to the bombardment undecided

I got nothing but pity for her.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus: I don't even want to imagine what her Kitty would look like right now, not to mention when she marries two more men to add to the bombardment undecided

What would it look like?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What would it look like?

crackhaus: I don't even want to imagine what her
Kitty would look like right now,
not to mention
when she marries two more men to add to the
bombardment undecided

please save me the mental torture. undecided
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:

please save me the mental torture. undecided

Do you even know anything about v. a. ginas? undecided

What do they look like after giving birth? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Do you even know anything about v. a. ginas? undecided

What do they look like after giving birth? undecided undecided undecided
I don't know anything about va.ginas... I don't get paid to know such, it's not a job. undecided

That aside, did you read the part where she's already had 13 children born probably via that same va.gina, the same va.gina a minimum of 3 men would be banging at the same time? undecided
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
I don't know anything about va.ginas... I don't get paid to know such, it's not a job. undecided

That aside, did you read the part where she's already had 13 children born probably via that same Va.gina, the same Kitty a minimum of 3 men would be banging at the same time? undecided

So what is your problem now, the amount of se.x and men she is having or the number of children she has given birth to?

6 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So what is your problem now, the amount of se.x and men she is having or the number of children she has given birth to?
My problem right now is trying to understand why you're taking it personal undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
My problem right now is trying to understand why you're taking it personal undecided

I am not. I just like to correct people tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am not. I just like to correct people tongue
You still haven't corrected me, I'm waiting for the correction.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
You still haven't corrected me, I'm waiting for the correction.

A woman's vagina is not damaged by having s. e. x. ual intercourse, even if with different men.

9 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

A woman's vagina is not damaged by having s. e. x. ual intercourse, even if with different men.

I don't think I ever implied damaged.

But after 13 children and consistent banging from at least 3 men is enough to get it pretty loose fitting and fvckinh ugly.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
I don't think I ever implied damaged.

But after 13 children and consistent banging from at least 3 men is enough to get it pretty loose fitting and fvckinh ugly.

Giving birth to 13 children did definitely have an impact.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Giving birth to 13 children did definitely have an impact.
Remind me again, what was your problem with my first comment on this thread?

I've been seeing you around, you're becoming more troublesome these days...even after the NL tsunami resurrected the calmer less-troublesome 'carefreewannabe' moniker for you. undecided
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Remind me again, what was the basis for your problem with my first comment on this thread?

I've been seeing you around, you're becoming more troublesome these days...even after the NL tsunami resurrected the calmer less-troublesome 'carefreewannabe' moniker for you. undecided

I am troublesome? shocked shocked shocked
Do you say so because you don't like my opinion?

7 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am troublesome? shocked shocked shocked
Do you say so because you don't like my opinion?
Errr, you're the one who jumped on my comment.. hello?

And yes you're more troublesome these days...Oya shoot, do you need crackhaus to teach you how to be meaner and tougher? These things come easy to me grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Errr, you're the one who jumped on my comment.. hello?

And yes you're more troublesome these days...Oya shoot, do you need crackhaus to teach you how to be meaner and tougher? These things come easy to me grin

If speaking my mind is troublesome in your view, then let it be so.

I am tough enough and I don't want to be mean. It's very hard not to be mean on NL but I am trying wink

5 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:
What's up?
I'm cool babe. How are ya?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
cococandy: Hmm

What's up?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Watching the show cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
cococandy: I'm cool babe. How are ya?

Life is not easy at the moment. Not everyone in good health in my family but I am a fighter my dear. wink
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Uh oh. Sorry dear. I bet you're strong.
You'll be fine.
carefreewannabe:

Life is not easy at the moment. Not everyone in good health in my family but I am a fighter my dear. wink
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
cococandy: Uh oh. Sorry dear. I bet you're strong.
You'll be fine.

It is all getting better wink
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ok smiley that's great
Off to bed.
carefreewannabe:

It is all getting better wink
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
cococandy: Ok smiley that's great
Off to bed.

Sweet dreams smiley
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If speaking my mind is troublesome in your view, then let it be so.

I am tough enough and I don't want to be mean. It's very hard not to be mean on NL but I am trying wink
I have no problem with you speaking your mind, far from it.
By troublesome I meant, you now find it easier to argue relentlessly (sometimes unnecessarily with no point tongue ) especially when it's against males.

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
I have no problem with you speaking your mind, far from it.
By troublesome I meant, you now find it easier to argue relentlessly (sometimes unnecessarily with no point tongue ) especially when it's against males.

Saying that I have no point is your subjective judgement but it's ok.

I have no problem with men, not at all, but I DO have a problem with men telling me what I have to do and what I shouldn't do as a woman and trying to impose a certain role on me. I will NOT accept it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fathers-daughters Bond / Is It Ever Acceptable To Hit A Woman?? / Why Are Nigerians Terrified Of Gay Marriages In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.