Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? (5393 Views)

Two Ebola Victims Revived From Disease After Been Flown To Europe For Treatment / Why Do White South Africans Refuse To Go Back To Europe ? / Arab Revolt Spreads To Europe? Portuguese Protest Poor Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Rossikki: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Elliotwiz1: you don't have to insult to make your point clearer.what you have to do is go back get your facts straight and come back to post. okay?

No. What YOU need to do is go and LEARN a few things beyond the hand-me-down inferiority complex loaded garbage drummed into your skull from childhood, before coming on here to comment. Go and read some books on African history. Learn about Diop, Chancellor Williams, Martin Bernal, and such leading scholars. If you don't read, you will continue spewing ignorance and dumbness, and that can't be good .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rossikki:

No. What YOU need to do is go and LEARN a few things beyond the hand-me-down inferiority complex loaded garbage drummed into your skull from childhood, before coming on here to comment.
lol insulting me won't make you smarter
lol i thought you were a worthy opponent. well i know what you want. "time": obviously you can only type insults without the help of google so i'll give you all night to surf the web and come up with something smart.thank you. wink

3 Likes

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Rossikki: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Elliotwiz1: lol insulting me won't make you smarter
lol i thought you were a worthy opponent. well i know what you want. "time": obviously you can only type insults without the help of google so i'll give you all night to surf the web and come up with something smart.thank you. wink

Clearly you're more concerned about being ''insulted'' than educating yourself. Stay dumb. I'm out, until someone with a bit of grey matter chips in. I do not have time to be 'polite' to people who proclaim their own inferiority before the world and stupi.dly refuse to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rossikki:
Clearly you're more concerned about being ''insulted'' than educating yourself. Stay dumb. I'm out, until someone with a bit of grey matter chips in. I do not have time to be 'polite' to people who proclaim their own inferiority before the world and stupi.dly refuse to learn.
lol "people only insult others in a debate when they are frustrated, confused and clueless and i've decided not to engage in such conversations. if you ever get more advanced beyond the level of insults, please drop by.

2 Likes

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Garvey1: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2014
Well said Rossikki,what we are dealing with in the case of black people today is the effect and damage done by slavery on the minds of blacks have never been corrected.we have an economical and psychological as a race..you tube this black psychologist Dr Amos Wilson.he addresses black on black violence.Truth is that which cannot be disputed because it is supported by actual facts.I will NOT use this medium to engage and debate whites on who I am,to the contrary this question is posed to Blacks for us to ponder.Given our historical relation with whites as a backdrop.Africans must realalize we have to common psychology as a race our history and experience of slavery give us that self destructive psychological behaviour.European Christianity and an image of a white God has negative effects on the Black Mind.It is the same under Islam.Thus we have a thriving bleaching cream business with everybody wanting to be white trying to get as far away from black as possible. The damage in the Islamic counties are even more embedded due to a more prolonged history from the Trans Sahara slave trade.So there is a lot of work to be done......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by igbo2011(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
LMFAO
Teacher.
If you know so much and taught the whites all they know, why is Africa the poster child for failure and underdevelopment?

BTW, what did they learn from you doing colonization?
You act as if europr was alwsys giod there was a dark age. Africa right bow is in its dark ages. Also. Without thise grrat african civilizations that tsught you math sc ie nce and engineering.
60 years ago china was underdevrloped now its brttrr.

Also drfine civilization is a country with rwcism sexism and poverty civilized. There were african civilizations with no ooverty and starvation ,. Also africa is neocolonized. Right now. All our good leaders were killed or overthrown by the west like Sankara lumumba ghadaffi, cabral, nkrumah etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2014
igbo2011:
You act as if europr was alwsys giod there was a dark age. Africa right bow is in its dark ages. Also. Without thise grrat african civilizations that tsught you math sc ie nce and engineering.
60 years ago china was underdevrloped now its brttrr.

Also drfine civilization is a country with rwcism sexism and poverty civilized. There were african civilizations with no ooverty and starvation ,. Also africa is neocolonized. Right now. All our good leaders were killed or overthrown by the west like Sankara lumumba ghadaffi, cabral, nkrumah etc

Yes, Europe had its dark ages, when religion was rife and every thing was run by the church. They blamed everything on god - like Nigeria, and Africa today.

I believe Africa is in its dark ages, which is sad as we were here first. We are supposed to be leading.

The OP is blaming all Africa's problem on Europeans, which is false. We have the bulk of the blame.
Our elders say that it is the house rat that opens the door for the field rat. Meaning it is our leaders that are giving them leeway to "colonize" us again.
And we are the ones that vote these leaders into power, they do not fall from the sky, so we are to blame. smiley
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Garvey1: Were would Europe be without Africa?Europe needs Africa more than Africa needs Europe. Many large farms in Africa export their products to Europe while the native Africans starve. The cellphone would not be without a certain mineral which is only found in the Congo. France would have no power without uranium from Africa.The soda you drink would not be without gum Arabic from the Sudan.Many of Europe's industries would literally shut down without the raw material that comes from Africa..not to talk about the gold,diamonds,platinum, cobalt and other minerals that are exploited....so who really needs who here....we have a continent with the most wealth yet Africans are the poorest people worldwide....it is time for Africans to unite worldwide...we must not forget the Arab and European slave trade.The Muslims are currently at way with themselves and soon Europe will be in turmoil because the African is throwing off these blood suckers....a parasite has to have a host...with no host they now have to turn on each other...Africa for the Africans....those at home and those abroad....long live Africa and African people
Guy if re talking of rare earth minerals its also in Nigeria in bigger quantities

1 Like

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by igbo2011(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Elliotwiz1: lol insulting me won't make you smarter

Are you african? It is crwzy giw you are apathiest are dedending white peple. This is the epitome of stockholm syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by igbo2011(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
Yes, Europe had its dark ages, when religion was rife and every thing was run by the church. They blamed everything on god - like Nigeria, and Africa today.

I believe Africa is in its dark ages, which is sad as we were here first. We are supposed to be leading.

The OP is blaming all Africa's problem on Europeans, which is false. We have the bulk of the blame.
Our elders say that it is the house rat that opens the door for the field rat. Meaning it is our leaders that are giving them leeway to "colonize" us again.
And we are the ones that vote these leaders into power, they do not fall from the sky, so we are to blame. smiley

Read the book neocolonialism is west africa by chernoh bah, read neocolonialism last stage of imperialism by kwame nkrumah. We are still colonized our governmenta arr conttollrd by the west.
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
igbo2011:

We are still colonized our governments are controlled by the west.
How exactly?
The west tells your leaders to steal?
The west told Jonathan that "stealing is not corruption"?
The west told your politicians to share rice to garner votes?
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
igbo2011:

Are you african? It is crwzy giw you are apathiest are dedending white peple. This is the epitome of stockholm syndrome.
Being objective and unbiased is "defending white people"?
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Garvey1: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
If you are African and defending white domination of your people them you are definatly mentally I'll.However that is the effect that colonialism had on the black mind.Many African leaders are educated in Europe and when they return to Africa they look down on their people. Then the media has another negative effect on the black mind.What the whites do is to blame the victim..they colonize you then blame you for being in that condition. If you analalyze the situation they are the mentally deranged ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Garvey1: If you are African and defending white domination of your people them you are definatly mentally I'll.However that is the effect that colonialism had on the black mind.Many African leaders are educated in Europe and when they return to Africa they look down on their people. Then the media has another negative effect on the black mind.What the whites do is to blame the victim..they colonize you then blame you for being in that condition. If you analalyze the situation they are the mentally deranged ones
LMFAO.
Where do you live?
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Garvey1: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nairaland!!!!!
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Garvey1: Nairaland!!!!!
You did not answer my question.
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Garvey1: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apathiest.....I sour over you like a GIANT over a midget!!!!!!!Try again...but make sure you do your homework....
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Garvey1: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
I live all over Africa.....I am in Europe....I am all over the world ....in Jamaica.....in Haiti....in Brazil.....I am wherever black people are
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Garvey1: I live all over Africa.....I am in Europe....I am all over the world ....in Jamaica.....in Haiti....in Brazil.....I am wherever black people are
Tell all of them to come back to Africa.. When they're all here, I'll tell all the white people to leave Africa.
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Garvey1: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
You not going give up Africa....and we not gonna give up Africa either. That may one day be a possibly in the future as the conditions in in west are making Africans in the west looking to Africa to build Africa. African in the west have a wealth and talent and skill and by having a marriage with the African on the continent we can move up economically.....As to the humanity of the European I have to judge him based on his record in dealing with blacks.....when one goes to court the judge ask for his record,Well let's at the white mans record.
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Garvey1: You not going give up Africa....and we not gonna give up Africa either.

"we" will "give up" Africa when all the black people leave Europe and the Americas.
That may one day be a possibly in the future as the conditions in in west are making Africans in the west looking to Africa to build Africa.

Good. They should all leave Europe, let them go back to Africa.
African in the west have a wealth and talent and skill and by having a marriage with the African on the continent we can move up economically.....

If "wealth, talent and skill" is selling drugs, advance fee fraud(419) robbery, gangs, then yes, Africans have these "skills" in excess, and they should use their "skills" to develop their backwater continent.
As to the humanity of the European I have to judge him based on his record in dealing with blacks.....when one goes to court the judge ask for his record,Well let's at the white mans record.
I have no idea what you just said.
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Rossikk(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Garvey1: Well said Rossikki,what we are dealing with in the case of black people today is the effect and damage done by slavery on the minds of blacks have never been corrected.we have an economical and psychological as a race..you tube this black psychologist Dr Amos Wilson.he addresses black on black violence.Truth is that which cannot be disputed because it is supported by actual facts.I will NOT use this medium to engage and debate whites on who I am,to the contrary this question is posed to Blacks for us to ponder.Given our historical relation with whites as a backdrop.Africans must realalize we have to common psychology as a race our history and experience of slavery give us that self destructive psychological behaviour.European Christianity and an image of a white God has negative effects on the Black Mind.It is the same under Islam.Thus we have a thriving bleaching cream business with everybody wanting to be white trying to get as far away from black as possible. The damage in the Islamic counties are even more embedded due to a more prolonged history from the Trans Sahara slave trade.So there is a lot of work to be done......

You need to go on some of these dumbed down threads on nairaland where some light skinned girl's picture is posted, and see how posters go crazy over such photos, praising endlessly the ''beauty'' of such persons. i recall one of the PSquare wives' pics being posted. She's light skinned. Poster after poster praised her 'beauty' with an excessiveness never seen in their description of dark-skinned girls. One poster even called her a ''sea goddess'' or something. It's actually a mental disease they have, like you rightly said. They've been programmed and conditioned to be anti-black and anti-African. Tragic.
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2014
^^ I agree on this one. The obsession with light-skinned people is truly disturbing and so is bleaching but we must consider that white people also do things to change their skin colour. They want to be darker most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Garvey1: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
They want be us and we want to be them. We have been programed to hate our black self.But you can also unlearn it too by promoting black self love
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by RANDY1: 5:33am On Jul 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by RANDY1: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by RANDY1: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by RANDY1: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
RANDY1: Bottom line : black people would still be running around naked in leaves and living in mud huts ,killing each other with voodoo ,tribal warfare and enslaving each other etc.
the europeans civilized the sub sahara africa . you should be grateful instead .
P.S - black nubians were actually slaves in the egyptian civilization/empire . the egyptians were never sub saharan black . sub saharan black people have always been uncivilized . you should be grateful to your white colonial masters .
You are an unreformed dullard with no sense of history. The Black Moors virtually ruled the entire Europe up till 1789, brought literacy and education, and helped usher in the Industrial revolution to a continent that was in its dark ages. I know they never taught you that in your school, you ignorant, stup.id dunderhead, which makes you think whites alone built the modern world. You are truly stup.id, and really should go to some other site where people are uninformed like you, because all you do is expose your ignorance and dumbed down trailer park miseducation here to people who are way more educated, exposed and informed than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Randy1 is actually white.
Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Apatheist: Randy1 is actually white.
I know. It largely explains his dumbed down, simplistic, trailer park version of history. If they had to teach them proper history in their schools, it would remove the delusions of grandeur and blinkered worldview feeding their racism, and that isn't on the cards is it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Would Europe Be Without Africa? by morpheus24: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
RANDY1: Bottom line : black people would still be running around naked in leaves and living in mud huts ,killing each other with voodoo ,tribal warfare and enslaving each other etc.
the europeans civilized the sub sahara africa . you should be grateful instead .
P.S - black nubians were actually slaves in the egyptian civilization/empire . the egyptians were never sub saharan black . sub saharan black people have always been uncivilized . you should be grateful to your white colonial masters .

Yes, just like most Northern europeans who would still be running around worshipping Odin,Loki and thor, committing acts of cannabalism, and running around with horned hats and deer skin if the civilized romans( who stole most of their philosophies and know how from Africa/Middle east) hadn't refined their barbaric azzes.

Most of Sub saharan africa was shielded because of the formidable barrier of the sahara before your "thieving" kind found a way to cross through the atlantic and plunder in the name of "civilization"

where would Europe be without Africa. War, pestilence, broke, bankrupt,

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt / Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker / Do You Think The Teabaggers Are Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.