Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth (3519 Views)

Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. / Eleven(11) Reasons Why Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Olayemie(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Women are the most wonderful
creature
I have seen on Earth, but am yet
to
understand why some men are
busy
finding faults upon faults on
them.
Ok, lets look at them this way and
tell me
if am lying
1) Women are the only creature
that can
change their original surname
just for the
sake of love.
2) They are most easiest creature
to
convince.
3)They are the only creature that
loves
from the bottom of their heart.
4) They are the creature that can
prefer
to go to bed with an empty
stomach, just
to make sure that their children
feeds
well.
5) They are the only creature on
Earth
that cries very easily, just to
expose their
inward disposition.
6) They are always awake even at
the
dead of the night just to make
sure that
their children are protected.
7) They can even sell out their
cloths just
to buy food for their children, and
also
see them smiling.
cool They are always ready to
sacrifice
their lives just to save the lives of
their
children.
9) They are always in the kitchen
inhaling
the smoke without complaining,
just to
prepare something for their
children and
husband to eat.
10) They are the only creature
that can
abandon their biological family
and start
up a new home with a stranger.
11) Even when they are battling
with the
pains of
pregnancy, yet, they are busy
looking
after their husbands and
children. e.t.c
Infact If you love your Mum, TYPE
MUM I
LOVE YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
This ain't any facebook
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
so true...majestic in all their ways....i love them...tender creature...but sumtimes.....hearthless
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Olayemie: Women are the most wonderful
creature
I have seen on Earth, but am yet
to
understand why some men are
busy
finding faults upon faults on
them.
Ok, lets look at them this way and
tell me
if am lying
1) Women are the only creature
that can
change their original surname
just for the
sake of love.
2) They are most easiest creature
to
convince.
3)They are the only creature that
loves
from the bottom of their heart.
4) They are the creature that can
prefer
to go to bed with an empty
stomach, just
to make sure that their children
feeds
well.
5) They are the only creature on
Earth
that cries very easily, just to
expose their
inward disposition.
6) They are always awake even at
the
dead of the night just to make
sure that
their children are protected.
7) They can even sell out their
cloths just
to buy food for their children, and
also
see them smiling.
cool They are always ready to
sacrifice
their lives just to save the lives of
their
children.
9) They are always in the kitchen
inhaling
the smoke without complaining,
just to
prepare something for their
children and
husband to eat.
10) They are the only creature
that can
abandon their biological family
and start
up a new home with a stranger.
11) Even when they are battling
with the
pains of
pregnancy, yet, they are busy
looking
after their husbands and
children. e.t.c
Infact If you love your Mum, TYPE
MUM I
LOVE YOU.
you obviously have not seen a mermaid
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by LaurelP(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Definitely not d ones I see daily
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP: Definitely not d ones I see daily
aawww,dats bad
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by merieam16(f): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
patrickdarlins: so true...majestic in all their ways....i love them...tender creature...but sumtimes.....hearthless
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Then you havent seen mermaids grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by LaurelP(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: aawww,dats bad

U can say dat again
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP:

U can say dat again
aawww...dats bad
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by cbrass(m): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
12. You forgot to add: they are the ones that can turn a billionaire to a millionaire grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by LaurelP(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: aawww...dats bad

And again
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP:

And again
aawww...dats really bad
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
cbrass: 12. You forgot to add: they are the ones that can turn a billionaire to a millionaire grin
....talking frm experience abi?
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
cbrass: 12. You forgot to add: they are the ones that can turn a billionaire to a millionaire grin
and a millionaire to a thousandnaire grin angry
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by cbrass(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you are thinking of catching some of the cutes girls on nairaland with these epistles of yours, you are on your own oo...stuffs like this doesn't work again, it worked last in 1864grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by LaurelP(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: aawww...dats really bad

One more time
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by cbrass(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
and a millionaire to a thousandnaire grin angry

Some can even fast track the decline from billionaire straight to thousandnaire grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by cbrass(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: ....talking frm experience abi?
tongue
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2014
cbrass:

Some can even fast track the decline from billionaire straight to thousandnaire grin
AtellYou grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2014
LaurelP:

One more time
haba...e don do na
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by LaurelP(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: haba...e don do na

grin grin grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by harlos: 6:43am On Jul 11, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
you obviously have not seen a mermaid
cheesycheesycheesy

@OP all women, u never walk far, u say u no see bush-rat wey get hunchback. You go fear if you see some mothers.

#ILOVEMYMUM#
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2014
@op..God go bless u 4 ur mama gringringringringringrin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Olayemie(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Omg
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by sotasty(f): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
My slave thinks so too.

Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth by Olayemie(m): 5:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Why are the mind of you guyz so dirty like dis?

(1) (Reply)

( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road / There Are No More Small Girls / Gender Inequality From The Lion Pride Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.