Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona (20123 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by samplegirl(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014

rozayx5: mehn our jersey does not fit this guy grin grin grin

hope you help us wreck defenses, anyway please we should removed his teeth and return them after each match cheesy

hmmmmmm!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kossyablaze(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
DonaldTrump: Am playing FIFA 2014 PS, where do I press if I
want Suarez to bite? Hmmmm,, grin angry,,..
I hope he changes cos we wont accept such trademark from a player of his standard.
Up FCB!
OLD JOKE.Mumu...try anoda one

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good for him............ Akpors sent a text to his wife at night:
“Hi I will get late, please try and wash all my dirty
clothes and make sure you prepare my favorite dish before I return.”
5 mins later he sent another text:
“And I forgot to tell you that I got an increase in my
salary at the end of the month I’m getting you a new car”
In less than 30seconds she replied his text: “OMG
really?”
Akpors replied:
“No I just wanted to make sure you got my first
message so you won't deny it when I get home and
not find the food!”

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
mukina2: Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin

Won't be surprised to see many players suddenly port out of la liga.....now that Count Dracula sorry Suarez is there

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
The Cost is too Much. Up Barca. We will rule Europe next season.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Biting career continues
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Mayor88(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Welcome player!! Pls no biting here o
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Joshuadon: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
EXCUSE ME

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Elevation(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ok he needs a face mask so as to prevent future cannibalistic exhibition.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by flass: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mission bite ronaldo
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by iceberylin(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
r u kidding me
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kobonaire(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Barca has decided that as part of his medical he will visit their dentist .... to cap his incisors
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Lilprincey(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
pelvicky: i don give a friend of mine(girl) my last card,,now am drinking garri with only water...
We have not even shake hand not to talk of doing anything with her....am totally broke,nt even a single note is with me
Cut ur coat according to ur size
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by alphaomega(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
welcome home Luiz Suarez.....u r finally wia u shld be...
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kaxmytex: Neymar messi suares

NEMESUS
perfect.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by UnknownT: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
I thought Barca used to produce her own players and not buy them? Now Barca are now at par with Madrid in buying and not making players. Barca fans can stop accusing Madrid of killing football now

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by eluquenson(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
UnknownT: I thought Barca used to produce her own players and not buy them? Now Barca are now at par with Madrid in buying and not making players. Barca fans can stop accusing Madrid of killing football now
Barcelona produced majorly midfielders & defenders, most likely they buy strikers.

Suarez is a good buy.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Sike(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
bite your way to stardom, Luiz!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
ibrahimovic 2.0
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by idris4r83(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Christiano, Pepe and marcelo get ready. U will soon receive your own share of d bite
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Deiok(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wowww, EPL will realy miss him. What a character he is.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
spikesC: Correction, 88 million Euro.

He gave the amount in £

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by MEILYN(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Madrid and Sergio Ramos should take note. The vampire is in Madrid
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
He's the Best forward after Messi and Neymar!

Welcome on Board Luis Suarez
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Sijioke(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
coded01: We Welcome Suarez to the Club of Champions! cool

He would score plenty of goals and also would bite if he snaps... grin tongue grin ---- Ramos, Pepe & Ronaldo beware! grin tongue grin

Gamers you are officially permitted to replace Real Madrid with Barcelona... shocked grin cheesy --- Suarez -Messi...Neymar... cool

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by OVI75(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
WE AR PREPARED WIT (BBC)BALE, BENZEMA AND CRISTIANO PLUS FAAAALCAOOO.ooh wot a goal by d colombian and realmadrid lead barca 2 NL.WAIT A MINUTE WS DAT A BITE.OOOW dats s surely gona b a red card,its gona be difficult barca ar one man down.LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by DonaldTrump(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
kossyablaze: OLD JOKE.Mumu...try anoda one

If I were to engage myself in an E-fight with you, it would be considered animal abuse! So I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Tval(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yea... Good for Messi
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Randy100: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
He wont perform at barca because of the diminutive argentine
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by spikesC(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

He gave the amount in £

Still not correct.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Prowizy2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
pelvicky: i don give a friend of mine(girl) my last card,,now am drinking garri with only water...
We have not even shake hand not to talk of doing anything with her....am totally broke,nt even a single note is with me

Say no to FRIENDZONE

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Chanchit: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
See as beta players dey move, na ontop newspaper our own players dey move.
#Mancity chase Onazi.
#Arsenal opens talk with Enyeama.
#Juventus join Emenike chase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Free Premier League Predictions For This Weekend For Sure ! / Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.