Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona (20372 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
[size=13pt]The thing with this suarez bite is that from now on every defender would be scared to stand side by side with him for the fear of getting bitten, its like standing next to a lion on the pitch. So, Nice strategy Suarez, you will have fewer people wanting to mark you, cos they dont know if they are your next victims, who know where you will bite next, it might be fatal. NOBORI WANNA DIE[/size]
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Prowizy2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
MEILYN: Madrid and Sergio Ramos should take note. The vampire is in Madrid Barcelona

Thank me later! cool

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by MrMi6(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
mukina2: Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin
Unreasonable Talk...
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Blockus: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thank You Suarez for giving me the best season of the last 7 years.

As long as I remain a Kop, I will forever tell my Children about the legendary number 7 that took Anfield by surprise and shattered so many records in one season short of 5 matches.

#YWNA.

#Once a KOP, forever a KOP.

#Best of luck in Spain.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Tunjman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmmmmmn...

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by blesszzy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
AbuMikey: best 3 strikers in Europe

FCB for treble cool
kindly name dem pls.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by chuckdee4(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
well orchestrated move Suarez

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Suarez de Vampire?
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by JoeCutie(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
It's not just about spending 75m for him, it's about not letting him go hungry.

If he goes hungry...

Hehehehe...you sef know wetin go sup. grin

Meanwhile, he's a pure talent, no doubt.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kendrick93(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
spikesC: Correction, 88 million Euro.
lfc echo and skysports says 75m pounds
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kendrick93(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
blesszzy:
kindly name dem pls.
suarez is d best stiker in world football
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by lasheez(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b][/b]Luis Suarez: I've fallen in love with Liverpool and will never forget the supporters, but it's always been my dream to play in Spain

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by blesszzy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adorayble: Suarez de Vampire?
let him hear ham 4 ur mouth
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014

FCB for treble cool
Joker. Have you heard of BBC?
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by OLAJADON: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Suarez in barca!!!#r.madrid is in trouble. I pray he does not bite anybody else so fifa wunt ban him 4 life o
am hapi 4 im shaa
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kendrick93(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus: Thank You Suarez for giving me the best season of the last 7 years.

As long as I remain a Kop, I will forever tell my Children about the legendary number 7 that took Anfield by surprise and shattered so many records in one season short of 5 matches.

#YWNA.

#Best of luck in Spain.

true. we cnt replace with anyone but we have to tighten up defensively to concede less goals. we got 101 goals lasy season. i tink studge,markovic,cou,lalana,sterling,bony and anoda signin cn still get us 80 gls tho. we just hav to concede less
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2014

FCB for treble cool

`

It's not all about having the 3 best strikers, it's 'bout having them play well TOGETHER.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
I hope , this thing won't come back to bite Liverpool.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by IykeChukz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nna, ego di kwa much oh. See how much am struggling to get a day. Hmmmmm Chineeeeeke!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by mployer(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good for him
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by vicchi12(f): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
This could have been Mikel, but crawled instead if biting.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
The great biter arrives at Barca.....

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Blockus: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
kendrick93: true. we cnt replace with anyone but we have to tighten up defensively to concede less goals. we got 101 goals lasy season. i tink studge,markovic,cou,lalana,sterling,bony and anoda signin cn still get us 80 gls tho. we just hav to concede less

Luis Suarez cannot be replaced, TRUE!

But I still remember that before Suarez, we have had other greats walk through the gates of Anfield like Torres, Owen, Robbie Fowler, Kenny Daglish and co.. and when these people left, it seemed we would never survive it, but we did. I have faith that another player would walk through the doors of Anfield and set the fhucking league on fire like Suarez did.

#iBelieve.

Thanks Luis Suarez for 'Making us Dream' last year.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Marcus2(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
He played in netherland and had a bite,played in england and had a bite,played for uruguay and had a bite, and now joins barca,home of so many divers ,tax thieves and disgraceful people and another disgrace joins them. I hope he plays against liverpool in champions league and bites Slppery Gerrard and then dives to win a penalty.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Icebrymo: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
As a futball pundit,i clearly know dat suarez would b very productive in our club FC B......its jst dat if he has to score 20 goals per season,he would share it wit messi nd Neymar
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Ashantiking: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by bolafez(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lilprincey:
Why u the do dis kind ting?
check what u wrote and make a self correction grin
Lilprincey:
Why u the do dis kind ting?
check what u wrote and get it corrected
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by eluquenson(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Stanleyitua: I hope , this thing won't come back to bite Liverpool.
Very possible if they meet at uefa champions league.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by emmabest2000(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
hurricaneChris: Talented player
you mean otagbuo orie right
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by zurine(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wow...
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by princechrming(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Joined Liverpool during a ban and left them also during a ban ..Both for biting...Suarez!!!

The EPL shall miss your immense talent!

Now that he is a Barca player, just chill and see how FIFA would reduce his ban, that's elite football politics!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Akshow: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Suarez, neyma, messi, christiano, facao, bale ....... El classico will be. Diving classico hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / FA Cup: Manchester United Vs Derby County (2- 0) On 5th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.