Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Who Is More Corrupt,nigeria Or Usa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Corrupt,nigeria Or Usa? (718 Views)

Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Corrupt Nigeria!!! / Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Corrupt,nigeria Or Usa? by Horus(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2008
After watching this video,tell me who is the most corrupt, Nigeria or USA ??
Video: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4aQdaxBcM&feature=related
Re: Who Is More Corrupt,nigeria Or Usa? by Reese1: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2008
Dang homie, I think it's safe to say that Wallace was thoroughly SONNED by Farrakhan. shocked Wallace should start calling him father lol

The thing is no nation is immune from corruption but from what I see, in the case of the U.S., the elected officials chop some, work some, chop some, work some, so at least the people can still feel that their money is being used for the people's benefit.

But in Naija? shocked, omo na chop ALL O, wetin be work? Screw the people! Who cares if they can BLATANTLY see that I'm not using the money for the good of the masses? I finally got to this post and I'm gonna sit here and chop and chop till I die, and I'll make sure my unknown generations to come after me can chop and chop till they die as well. And I dare any common man to try to speak up cuz I'll degrade, demean, belittle, and oppress you to the point that you'll give up on life itself and have no choice but to retreat to your pathetic existence, suffering and smiling, of course, and maybe hope and pray that God will deliver you someday undecided

So yeah, that's the difference. sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Deports 56 Illegal Aliens In 2 Months / Immortalize Abiola-ibb / Confusion Rock Rep Over Anti-smoking Bill!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.