Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Corrupt Nigeria!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigeria!!! (661 Views)

Who Is More Corrupt,nigeria Or Usa? / Nigerians Are the Most Corrupt People In the World? / Most Corrupt of the 3 Arms of Government in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrupt Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
I believe Nigeria is The world's most corrupt country, I can't fathom the idea that any other country could be more corrupt than Nigeria. No, impossible, No country could be as corrupt as Nigeria, Nigeria wears corruption like a garment (like the garment of many colors that was given to Joseph in the bible) Nigeria Reeks of corruption, we are so corrupt that we are now unable to distinguish corruption from legitimate practices. Even the President of this country has become confused about corruption, that he has tried to differentiate between corruption and stealing, without making sense, the situation has become that dire. The corruption is everywhere, In the Army, Police, Health care, Churches, Mosques, anywhere you can think of, there is corruption there, how long are we to continue like this? Should we continue living in denial and hoping that corruption would one day fade away? Should we continue in corruption and put our children in the same corrupt shoes we are putting on? Nigeria is losing the war against terrorism and crime in this country because of corruption, Nigerians, if we continue like this I assure you all with confidence that the country will disintegrate before long, The enemies of this great country will use our corruption against us, My Fellow Nigerians, let us all put concerted efforts to stopping corruption. It will lead us no where but death and suffering. Corruption is not the answer. Let us say No to corruption. Because corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem, I believe if we shun corruption, Nigeria will progress, I believe in you my fellow Nigerians, together we can make this country Great, Let us shun corruption. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. #Deathtoourenemies.
Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by benega: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by idrisa334: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Are you just aware or you just felt like typing tonight ?

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Elantracey:
Are you just aware or you just felt like typing tonight ?
whichever one undecided Nigeria is corrupt. #fact

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:

I think that's already an anthem .

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I think that's already an anthem .
Shouldn't we change the anthem then?
Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Nobleval:
True words my good mann,
Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2014
bolaino:
Shouldn't we change the anthem then?

of course we can , we can do our part but its not just a one mans job.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:

of course we can , we can do our part but its not just a one mans job.
you're very correct, That's why I created the thread, to remind us that Nigeria is still corrupt and we should come together like we're doing now to talk about the effects of corruption in our society.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 11yrs Old Girl / . / Sultan, Oritsejafor Differ On War Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.