Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) (15333 Views)

What Will You Do If You Wife Does This ... Shocking Picture :o / PHOTOS: Fashion Or Madness? See This Shocking Picture / OMFG!!! Is This Girl Right Or Been Silly? (shocking Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Valentinooo:

Dey just use that one compensate am.

Now back to our business, @ellagal now that i've won the bet smiley, which punishment i suppose give this girl
I hope u know dere is nothing like ''postponemen￴t'' of punishment, it starts today oo
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Medunah:
I hope u know dere is nothing like ''postponemen￴t'' of punishment, it starts today oo

Punishment no 1:

Start typing MESSI YOU FALL MY HAND till this thread go reach page 500. grin cheesy

@ellagal, hope my punishment is not too soft for her wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Valentinooo:

Punishment no 1:

Start typing Messi you fall my hand till this thread go reach page 500. grin cheesy

Page 500 ko, 1000 ni, ur punishment is outrageous ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Medunah:
Page 500 ko, 1000 ni, ur punishment is outrageous ooo

Now my e-servant is disobeying her master.

Ok what do you want as punishment before i come up with a softer punishment no 2 grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Valentinooo:

Now my e-servant is disobeying her master.

Ok what do you want as punishment before i come up with a softer punishment no 2 grin
Am not to choose 4 u, jz b ￴lenient
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Medunah:
Am not to choose 4 u, jz b ￴lenient

Ok then.

Option 2:

Help me save kay2900000 from chopping shït and lacasera by sending 50k to his account grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Valentinooo:

Ok then.

Option 2:

Help me save kay2900000 from chopping shït and lacasera by sending 50k to his account grin
Lolz, i cnt laugh oo abeg.
Anyways, no wahala, i will do that as soon as u send d money into my acct
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Medunah:
Lolz, i cnt laugh oo abeg.
Anyways, no wahala, i will do that as soon as u send d money into my acct

eewo!!!!!! shocked na me go send you money again?

Now let me give you option no 3 which i believe you'll find easier to do smiley

make i proceed?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Valentinooo:

eewo!!!!!! shocked na me go send you money again?

Now let me give you option no 3 which i believe you'll find easier to do smiley

make i proceed?
Yup
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Medunah:
Yup

Option no 3:

I want you to start following me from now till month ending and click like on all my posts.
Hope you can do that? grin

Goodmorning n how was your night
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by ellagal(f): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Valentinooo:

Punishment no 1:

Start typing MESSI YOU FALL MY HAND till this thread go reach page 500. grin cheesy

Hahahaha!! Its perfect

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Valentinooo:

Option no 3:

I want you to start following me from now till month ending and click like on all my posts.
Hope you can do that? grin

Goodmorning n how was your night
lol, dis one is still bearable but month ending Its jz 4 a week o....my nite was gud, urs?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Medunah:
lol, dis one is still bearable but month ending Its jz 4 a week o....my nite was gud, urs?

That's to start with, maybe our next bet will be one year grin
My night was good. No class today?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Jeffoo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11: Abeg na who get pin mouth charger for here

Abeg go find woods use o ...just do am freestyle
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Find the partial-fraction decomposition of the following:

Factoring the denominator, I get x(x2 + 3). I can't factor the quadratic bit, so my expanded form will look like this:

Note that the numerator for the "x2 + 3" fraction is a linear polynomial, not just a constant term.

Multiplying through by the common denominator, I get:

x – 3 = A(x2 + 3) + (Bx + C)(x)
x – 3 = Ax2 + 3A + Bx2 + Cx
x – 3 = (A + B)x2 + (C)x + (3A)

The only zero in the original denominator is x = 0, so:

(0) – 3 = (A + B)(0)2 + C(0) + 3A
–3 = 3A

Then A = –1. Since I have no other helpful x-values to work with, I think I'll take the one value I've solved for, equate the remaining coefficients, and see what that gives me:

x – 3 = (–1 + B)x2 + (C)x – 3
–1 + B = 0 and C = 1
B = 1 and C = 1
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Valentinooo:

That's to start with, maybe our next bet will be one year grin
My night was good. No class today?
there was, jz came back....am not betting again, tnk u
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Medunah:
there was, jz came back....am not betting again, tnk u

lol...

How was lectures

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Valentinooo:

lol...

How was lectures
good nd boring.....av started liking ur posts ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Medunah:
good nd boring.....av started liking ur posts ooo

Eeya pele..
Now the bolded go me laughing. grin. Weldone anyway.
Don't worry, na just 15days remain tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Valentinooo:

Eeya pele..
Now the bolded go me laughing. grin. Weldone anyway.
Don't worry, na just 15days remain tongue

6days oo, na one week we agree ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Medunah:

6days oo, na one week we agree ooo

Ok no problem wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Medunah my beauriful angel where are you?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo: Medunah my beauriful angel where are you?
Ayam here smiley , anything 4 me?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Medunah:
Ayam here smiley , anything 4 me?

You no even ask of me while i'm away?abi you no miss me ni
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo:

You no even ask of me while i'm away?abi you no miss me ni
If i dnt miss u, who will? grin
Aw was ur day?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Medunah:
If i dnt miss u, who will? grin
Aw was ur day?

Now i'm happy grin my day has been great so far. How was yours too? I travelled today o
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo:

Now i'm happy grin my day has been great so far. How was yours too? I travelled today o
My day has bin gud too. Really? To where nd Aw was d journey?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Medunah:
My day has bin gud too. Really? To where nd Aw was d journey?

To my lovely state. I went to see my people, it's been long i went there.
The journey was really enjoying and fast.

How was classes today? Hope it's not too stressful
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo:

To my lovely state. I went to see my people, it's been long i went there.
The journey was really enjoying and fast.

How was classes today? Hope it's not too stressful
Naah, fnkz
Y didnt u tell me , i would av sent my driver to take u dere with my ferrari
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Medunah:
Naah, fnkz
Y didnt u tell me , i would av sent my driver to take u dere with my ferrari

Oh i forgot. Maybe when i'm coming back. I will let you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.