Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) (52221 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / PANIC In Liberia As 2 EBOLA Victims Rise From Dead!! / Why Do People Run From Dead People Who Come Back To Life And Even Mad People... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by flexxygurl(f): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2014
LMAO! grin A selfie from the other side lolz! She even get time to picmix/picstory am! Mtchww! NEXT!
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by datguru: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2014
I'm still confused .... I thought when one dies, he goes to heaven or hell or to meet allah ?? So how come the ghost ?? Do ghost exist ? If yes, it means religion is vain
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by adekayo1234(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2014
How did this make FP? I think a ghost must have appeared to the mod who moved this to FP.

LOBBISH

1 Like

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2014
CFCfan:
shocked shocked

Yea it happened in ULI in A Anambra state
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2014
The grandma should have taken a groupie with all their dead relatives, that would have been more convincing, the gullibility of some people sha amaze me.
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by kayultimate(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2014
I refuse to bliv dis
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2014
///

6 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Edusouls(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2014
Very spooky, and terryfing, take a look at that pics, see hw that face is like it is shot through a hole just as the woman said, this life is much deeper and complex that we dont even know, the nature of the world we live in..doubters here in nairaland re vry myopic, they have not experienced the reality of the dead among the living...

5 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Blockus: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Meaning: HEAVEN HAS CELLPHONES AND INSTAGRAM. grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by iykmora(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2014
RichDad1:
Seun plz remove the 1 appended to my username now otherwise....^^^^
lmfao...oya seun pls replace the attached number '1' with '2' make peace reign or... grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2014
FAKE!
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by olumaxi(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Its true cos MKO also sent me a selfie dis mornin..wait make i upload d pisure
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Krisgift(f): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2014
stories!! so how did the grandmother get a phone to snap the selfie?
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by mustaphagreens(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2014
*scratches head*
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
you see wetin too much series dey cause? ie Vampire diaries ( people coming from the other side to do one or two things on earth) grin grin grin
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

Bros no vex o.Up till na,the hospital management never still catch you

Abeg na only me dey notice this guy?
He's part of an elaborate psychiatric experiment by the NMA in Federal Neuro-psychiatric Hospital in Uselu grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Edusouls(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2014
freecocoa: The grandma should have taken a groupie with all their dead relatives, that would have been more convincing, the gullibility of some people sha amaze me.
shut up, females and small brain, wat do know? Go and research on spiritual photography? And learn, there are lots of educated illiterates here in nairaland, ur little brains just end in discussing freeble relationships, rich guys and poor ones,cheating,marriage. The world is much more complex..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by emidragon: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by CharlieMaria(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Proffdada: Now i know where my freehand sketch ended up
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile if they provide food for her the serpentt will see a better dish and abandon her soured body? Abi snake dey chop doughnut? undecided
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
lmao!
Last Bullet
The return of the dead!
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Edusouls(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Foolish girl, is like ur freeble brains just end in watching series, and nigerian films this is real life and stop talking rubbish..
ammyluv2002: you see wetin too much series dey cause? ie Vampire diaries ( people coming from the other side to do one or two things on earth) grin grin grin
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by nickz(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
reminds me of Pretty Little Liars.............dead haunting the living!!! none of my dead family members can ever mess with me
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Toptrend(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Lol
Smartsyn: If I believe this story, make i quench.

adonbilivit even with pictures

selfie ko, groupie ni.
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by iamsegsy(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2014
this story is lyk wat happened in the book;First phone call from heaven.....it all started with a Lady who received a phone call from her dead sister ,maybe something lyk dat is about to happen d title of dis one will be 'first picture sent from heaven'
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2014
Edusouls: shut up, females and small brain, wat do know? Go and research on spiritual photography? And learn, there are lots of educated illiterates here in nairaland, ur little brains just end in discussing freeble relationships, rich guys and poor ones,cheating,marriage. The world is much more complex..
When you get home from that cyber cafe you are at, tell whoever is housing you to "shut up", there's no need going further with you because only a f00l will call his mother "small brain" as educated as you claim to be you can't criticize constructively, so much for education.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2014
Edusouls: Foolish girl, is like ur freeble brains just end in watching series, and nigerian films this is real life and stop talking rubbish..
Seriously, are you normal? embarassed embarassed why are you calling me foolish girl? was the comment meant for you?

Note:a child's behavior is the best advertisement of the parents so i understand your situation *smh*

7 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by 573V31D(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2014
Upgrading tins...spirits don dey use camera phone.
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Na wa o grin grin
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Truckpusher: He's part of an elaborate psychiatric experiment by the NMA in Federal Neuro-psychiatric Hospital in Uselu grin

Lol.He keeps repeating his posts like he is dome kind of programmed machine. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by prowitin(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014
You don see am finish
Re: Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) by ibietela2(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Too much of Alcohol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Greatest Insult Ever!!!! / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / See The Big Snake Kill On My Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.