Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) (3465 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2014
and where is that man eating guguru in the market square.

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by dguyindcorner(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2014
felifeli: When Jesus went to speak to the people, there was a GIGANTIC multitude that attended ..... some came to see miracles , some came because they thought he will AGAIN distribute free bread and fishes, and the rest when they have heard him decided they will never have anything to do with him again.
Result : THEY CRUCIFIED HIM !!

Aregbesola
Egungun be careful grin grin

Meaning Aregbe is d saviour...since u are liken him to Jesus.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by felifeli: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Meaning Aregbe is d saviour...since u are liken him to Jesus.

LOL I mean if people could do that to even the son of God, what hope does Aregbesola have ?
None at all grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by command01(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2014
These people never learn.. 90% of crowd that thronged APC rally in Ekiti voted for Ayo Fayose.. there's a clear difference between supporters,followers and loyalist..it'll all dawn on you come August 9.♥
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by menice69: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hostermipo: Lol, and who told you they went there because of the governor? .

let me tell you this, 85 % of those you see at aregbesola's campaign went because of the musicians present ( k1 the ultimate, wasiu and the likes) I know large numbers of people that are PDP members that went when he visited my area because of the musician. let aregbesola hold a campaign and announce on radio that no musician will be present, the you will see the numbers of people that are actually behind him.
hmm,truth,ododo oro.If it's not K1 de ultimate,it'll Be Osupa saidi or Dejo tunfulu or tony tetuila or ronke oshodi oke or toyin adegbola or LKT.Try do rally without any of those pple,u won't see a bird.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by mogentle(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
osinachukwu: +10000000000000 ,I wonder watss d deal with the brown roof kingdom,I never knew it existed till I came on nairaland
Osi in Yoruba means poverty, that is your ID.
So you should learn to mind your bizness and stop Puck nosing in SWest issues. Brown roof? leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by portix: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2014

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by felifeli: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
mogentle:
Osi in Yoruba means poverty, that is your ID.
So you should learn to mind your bizness and stop Puck nosing in SWest issues. Brown roof? leave us alone.

LOL
Osi na chukwu = poverty is my god
Nice one grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by igbonla(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Osun state is not Ekiti at all, at all..Omisore is on a very long thing with this election. No way PDP can get Aregbesola out except by massive rigging and this will be near impossible.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by felifeli: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
igbonla: Osun state is not Ekiti at all, at all..Omisore is on a very long thing with this election. No way PDP can get Aregbesola out except by massive rigging and this will be near impossible.

That is what you people said before o. Ekiti is not Ondo at all at all. See you now? Please where is Nairabet? I want to place my bet on osun election.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by dguyindcorner(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
felifeli:

That is what you people said before o. Ekiti is not Ondo at all at all. See you now? Please where is Nairabet? I want to place my bet on osun election.

They were successful with their riggings but their plan will sure fail dis time!

Aregbesola beyond 2014

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
@OP no froblem.. we will simply prepare enuff guguru and epa for this mammoth crowd to use their brooms to sweep Ogbeni Rafu away grin grin grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by igbonla(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
felifeli:

I did not comment on the Ekiti election before or after but only pretenders would not admit knowing that Fayose would win!
On that of Osun, I would bet on it but for the possibility of rigging. It is not just about Aregbesola's popularity but for some complex reasons I am not interested in dabbling into.

Let's siddon and watch..

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by felifeli: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
igbonla:

I did not comment on the Ekiti election before or after but only pretenders would not admit knowing that Fayose would win!
On that of Osun, I would bet on it but for the possibility of rigging. It is not just about Aregbesola's popularity but for some complex reasons I am not interested in dabbling into.

Let's siddon and watch..

na true we go siddon watch grin grin
brazil versus germany on my mind
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Firefire(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mogidi: APC will never learn, this people would chop you dry and still vote PDP.

If Aregbe is clever he would be saving his money now for retirement not squandering it.

Anyway I hope APC people repairs their fridge through him when he returns as Fridge technician, (who dash Rauf engineering qualification).

Aregbesola, half word is enough for U if U are wise.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by annie7(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
i live,work and an indigene of osun state.a vote for omisore in osun is a vote for backwardness.i dont belong to any political party,but to be candid aregbesola has perfom excellently well and deserve a second term.it is only a blind deaf & dumb person dat will say aregbe has not perform well.d only shortcomings he has is som his policies on education inwhich i dont support aswell.so ogbeni has got my vote already

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 13, 2014
annie7: i live,work and an indigene of osun state.a vote for omisore in osun is a vote for backwardness.i dont belong to any political party,but to be candid aregbesola has perfom excellently well and deserve a second term.it is only a blind deaf & dumb person dat will say aregbe has not perform well.d only shortcomings he has is som his policies on education inwhich i dont support aswell.so ogbeni has got my vote already

Same here bro,

In Aregbe we believe.

He has my own vote as well.

Our state shall be progressing and not retrogressing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba / Pls, Nairalander, Who Is Richer Btw Ladoja & Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.