Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) (3472 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by dguyindcorner(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
it's glaring he is the man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by dguyindcorner(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Goddex: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Imported crowd from Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti

If you live along Lagos - Ibadan expressway or Lagos - Abeokuta expressway, you will notice uncountable bus loads of APC members from Lagos to help boost the campaign rallies.

8 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Reallagbake2: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pictures from another rally. Aregbesola would annihilate that fat apish, popcorn wacking, never-do- well murderer of Bola Ige and Oluomo of Osun, called Omisore, who would never "so rire". cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Reallagbake2: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Goddaxx: Imported crowd from Lagos.
If you live along Lagos - Ibadan expressway or Lagos - Abeokuta expressway, you will notice uncountable bus loads of APC members from Lagos to help boost the campaign rallies.
Kill yourself, Aregbesola would win massively. You neither own a voter's card, nor a stake in Osun! If you are hurt by the massive crowd, import people from Bayelsa, or your state!

[size=20pt]The Omoluabis are voting Aregbesola, choke on it, Bi,,tch!![/size] cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by 1United1: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Goddex: Imported crowd from Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti

Dey console your lieutenants like Victoisiaki, Chino-100, firefire and the PDP! Oga eme gi vum na-anya!

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Hostermipo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lol, and who told you they went there because of the governor? .

let me tell you this, 85 % of those you see at aregbesola's campaign went because of the musicians present ( k1 the ultimate, wasiu and the likes) I know large numbers of people that are PDP members that went when he visited my area because of the musician. let aregbesola hold a campaign and announce on radio that no musician will be present, the you will see the numbers of people that are actually behind him.

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Ikengawo: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
these 'mammoth crowds' are only a display of the unemployment situation in a state, not a candidates popularity.
If you hear the governor is coming to your precinct and you're not working, what will stop you from going and seeing the festivities regardless of your party?
Had the APC registration lines all over the country looked like this we could make noise, but they were barren.

If a masquerade walks down the street everyone will surround to watch, it doesn't mean you want that masquerade to be governor.

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Bash92(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Reallagbake2: Kill yourself, Aregbesola would win massively. You neither own a voter's card, nor a stake in Osun! If you are hurt by the massive crowd, import people from Bayelsa, or your state!

[size=20pt]The Omoluabis are voting Aregbesola, choke on it, Bi,,tch!![/size] cool cool
Those people are from four local government ,the Ede federal constitiency (Ede south,Ede North,Egbedore and Ejigbo) including atleast 72 people from from each of the 30 Local government in the state

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Anyone who's on ground in Osun will tell you that Omisore has no chance.

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by 1United1: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ikengawo: these 'mammoth crowds' are only a display of the unemployment situation in a state, not a candidates popularity.
If you hear the governor is coming to your precinct and you're not working, what will stop you from going and seeing the festivities regardless of your party?
Had the APC registration lines all over the country looked like this we could make noise, but they were barren.

If a masquerade walks down the street everyone will surround to watch, it doesn't mean you want that masquerade to be governor.

....Coming from a frustrated retard! *Ignore*

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by eaglechild: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thousands of jobless individuals coming to pay lip service to the rascal that put them out of their jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nice one OP.... Victory is ours insha allah.

Snub them if they don't have what it takes to vote, they are the PDP dumbass from the south south and south east.

I promise them to snap my ballot paper thumbprinted for APC on that election day.

Meanwhile, they can keep ranting as we give it to Ogbeni

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Reallagbake2: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
tatiana009: Anyone who's on ground in Osun will tell you that Omisore has no chance.
Bros mi, I tire o. I was at Ilesha lastweek, and God, the hatred for Omisore is overwhelming. They would never forgive him for murdering Bola Ige. Never. That guy would not get a single vote from the Ijeshas and the Oyo speakers. Even in his Ife, Aregbesola would still get votes. The monkeys who are non-omoluabis are only giving themselves false hope. Aregbesola is winning the freaking election, haters should die, or choke on Omisore's guguru. cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Firefire(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
This people still dey hold brooms ? Are they native doctors

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by dguyindcorner(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Firefire: This people still dey hold brooms ? Are they native doctors

No they are Nation Cleaners.

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by fitzmayowa: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jonathan pulled crowd for PDP in Kano and at the end of the day PDP didn't even get a single lg seat....

That is to say mammoth crowd could be deceiving, may the best candidate win...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Who cares
I have no business with Osun state and will never step foot there in this life
What is their capital sef,I don't even know
How many people here can point out Osun fom a map
They can elect a goat ,a he goat for all I care
What is my own wink
Nansense

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
fitzmayowa: Jonathan pulled crowd for PDP in Kano and at the end of the day PDP didn't even get a single lg seat....
That is to say mammoth crowd could be deceiving, may the best candidate win...cheesy

So, u never knw Osun is different from Kano state.

Watchout, August 9 is real

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Babymama1: Who cares
What is my own wink
Nansense

Who dis one dey para for.....

Dem beg u make u come osun state ni abi wetin b ur prob.

Meanwhile, that's not the correct spelling for Nonsense in Osun state. Stay back in dat ur village and be spelling it like dat

8 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Aregberascal looks like a sick almajiri
Somebody should give him food to eat or he should lie down and take some bags of drip
How can a state governor look so scruffy
How does mrs Aregbe allow him to come near her at night looking like that

12 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Mogidi: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2014
APC will never learn, this people would chop you dry and still vote PDP.

If Aregbe is clever he would be saving his money now for retirement not squandering it.

Anyway I hope APC people repairs their fridge through him when he returns as Fridge technician, (who dash Rauf engineering qualification).

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by dguyindcorner(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Babymama1: Aregberascal looks like a sick almajiri
Somebody should give him food to eat or he should lie down and take some bags of drip
How can a state governor look so scruffy
How does mrs Aregbe allow him to come near her at night looking like that

He's like that because he does not loot state's money like your other PDP member in post.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by dguyindcorner(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2014
Mogidi: APC will never learn, this people would chop you dry and still vote PDP. If Aregbe is clever he would be saving his money now for retirement not squandering it.

Anyway I hope APC people repairs their fridge through him when he returns as Fridge technician, (who dash Rauf engineering qualification).

who will vote for PDP?

BTW no one votes for PDP, you only buy vote or rig elections... corrupt party n members since 1999 nothing to show for it!

mtcheewww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Babymama1: Who cares
What is my own wink
Nansense
+10000000000000 ,I wonder watss d deal with the brown roof kingdom,I never knew it existed till I came on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by djfaithy: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2014
Hostermipo: Lol, and who told you they went there because of the governor? .

let me tell you this, 85 % of those you see at aregbesola's campaign went because of the musicians present ( k1 the ultimate, wasiu and the likes) I know large numbers of people that are PDP members that went when he visited my area because of the musician. let aregbesola hold a campaign and announce on radio that no musician will be present, the you will see the numbers of people that are actually behind him.
. Cartoon, (K1 the ultimate, wasiu and the likes) were n jeun lori e
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by djfaithy: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2014
osinachukwu: +10000000000000 ,I wonder watss d deal with the brown roof kingdom,I never knew it existed till I came on nairaland
na so brother, now you should say thank you to seun osewa for this, unfortunately its not only you, many of your kinsmen are not exposed too, I hope you can leave your land of triangular sun to other better places and see what it means to be human.

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2014
who won't utilize an opportunity to get a bag of rice!!!
fayemi gathered more ground than this but last last wetin come happen

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by djfaithy: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2014
Neyoor:

So, u never knw Osun is different from Kano state.

Watchout, August 9 is real
stop consoling yourself oga, so the people of iwo,ede,ire,ilesha and oshobo will open their eyes wide and vote for one useless agent of jonathan, I bet you are not from osun cuz if you are, you won't be wasting your MB on a concluded election.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2014
djfaithy: stop consoling yourself oga, so the people of iwo,ede,ire,ilesha and oshobo will open their eyes wide and vote for one useless agent of jonathan, I bet you are not from osun cuz if you are, you won't be wasting your MB on a concluded election.

And you think the election 'll be in favour of PDP..heck No! According to what is on ground, Aregbesola is winning it with apparently wide margin. Iwo, ikire, apomu, gbongan, odeomu,oshogbo, ilesa, esa oke, ikirun, iragbiji ave hope in Ogbeni aregbe. You can quote me wrong. I'm so much from Osun state and I know what's going on

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by djfaithy: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2014
Neyoor:

And you think the election 'll be in favour of PDP..heck No! According to what is on ground, Aregbesola is winning it with apparently wide margin. Iwo, ikire, apomu, gbongan, odeomu,oshogbo, ilesa, esa oke, ikirun, iragbiji ave hope in Ogbeni aregbe. You can quote me wrong. I'm so much from Osun state and I know what's going on
ok I think we are on the same page then, cuz there are some area in osun that would defend aregebesola with their blood, I said this because I'm 100% sure, just go to iwo,oshogbo,ilesa,ikirun,ire and esa oke, na dat time u go know say, PDP are just wasting their damn time and money, oyinlole for where ?

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News) by felifeli: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2014
When Jesus went to speak to the people, there was a GIGANTIC multitude that attended ..... some came to see miracles , some came because they thought he will AGAIN distribute free bread and fishes, and the rest after they have heard him decided they will never have anything to do with him again.
Result : THEY CRUCIFIED HIM !!

Aregbesola
Egungun be careful grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. / Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.