Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Post Taken Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Taken Down (3102 Views)

Tell Him I Love Him / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Post Taken Down by acidtalk: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
fine girl

Leopard no go ever fit commot the crawcraw wey Dey him body.

Be sure he will sleep with the maid, your friends, colleagues and neighbors when you get married to him.

EVERY MARRIED WOMAN TODAY WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT A CHEATING HUSBAND SAW THE TRACES PRIOR TO MARRIAGE BUT IGNORED IT HOPING HE WILL CHANGE OR OUT OF DESPERATION ON HER SIDE.

Abi make I use Kakaki shout am into your ears if you never still hear me?

14 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Listen to your heart sweetheart but never ignore the voices in your head. Be careful.

I would tell my sister or best friend NOT to go back to the ex and from my experience I can say that such guys do NOT change. I have been there. I think they pretend that they have changed once they see that you no longer care and they somehow become motivated by rejection.

This is why I said, be careful. If you leave your current boyfriend, who does not deserve to be left, you may end up very unhappy and then alone.

But if you still love your ex and want to give him another chance, you will do it, no matter what anyone says. Just take it all very slowly, in case, BE CAREFUL.

Your ex will have to earn your trust after having destroyed it. Will he be working hard to treat you the way you deserve once he has you back?

Your inner voice already has he answer. Don't mistaken it for hope.

3 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by dytbabe: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
angry angry

All men cheat bt this ur guy na chronique one
He can't change, forget all those fake tears oo
Again this ur new found love, u sure he's not gonna do worse

The hrt of a man is truly wicked jor, one can't tell which is right or wrong

O gal, erm
I dey come

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by adanduka: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
So you've found a good guy and you want to go back to someone who not only despises you but probably has no plans to stick with you but to keep managing you since you're always available?
What do women really want?
My advice- delete that guy's number. If he calls you put it on loudspeaker for your new guy and you both insist he stops calling you.
Move on with your life jare.

3 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
angry shocked angry
leave the man and move ahead

afterall me dey find gal wey go stick to me just like you stuck to him

and OP i just checked your pic, if you are the one on it , I believe you are beautiful and mature enough to know that no man is permitted to treat you like a piece of watery shit............move ahead better guys are there to capture your heart

just open up

2 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by ifex370(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe: angry angry

O gal, erm
I dey come

hmmmm
Re: Post Taken Down by Henrypraise: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
D question of: "will u marry a rich cheat or a faithful pauper" comes to mind.

I honestly tink ur wantin to go bak to him is largely dependent on d fact dat he is goin to get married to u dis year.

I suggest u write down ur priorities n see were ur luck lies, don't tink wit ur hrt tink wit ur brain.

Btw u ladies ar always cosin problems for us, y will u go see sum one uninvited? Even if he is ur bf.

3 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by LaurelP(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Are u seriously asking dis question

Run for ur life girl
Thank God u ve found someone elsÉ

2 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by RoyalRoy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm.... a critical situation.

I want to say what's the rush with your new boo? Taking u to his patents after just 2 weeks of relationship? Is there a bell ringing in ur head?
I am not saying he has an ulterior motive but babe, guys who move too fast sometimes are trying to cover some inadequacy you might find out after a long while. Take ur time to weigh the balance well. Pick your choice with prayers while also listening to that tiny inner voice that never goes wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
RoyalRoy: Hmmm.... a critical situation.

I want to say what's the rush with your new boo? Taking u to his patents after just 2 weeks of relationship? Is there a bell ringing in ur head?
I am not saying he has an ulterior motive but babe, guys who move too fast sometimes are trying to cover some inadequacy you might find out after a long while. Take ur time to weigh the balance well. Pick your choice with prayers and listening to that tiny inner voice that never goes wrong.
hmmmm yeah, I tot of dt too. And he actually made a confession dt he had always liked me but respected the fact that I was in a relationship. He used to be my ex's advocate and always told me not to do anything silly. But when I finally broke up wt him, he saw it as an opportunity and moved in fast before I would change my mind and go back to him. I would call him an opportunist but who cares, I love him, and he hasn't given me any reason to doubt him since we started. God help me mhen. It's a crazy world.
Re: Post Taken Down by chronique(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls,why are you mentioning my name in a matter I know nothing about? What have I done wrong? angry

O gal, erm
I dey come

4 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Henrypraise: D question of: "will u marry a rich cheat or a faithful pauper" comes to mind.

I honestly tink ur wantin to go bak to him is largely dependent on d fact dat he is goin to get married to u dis year.

I suggest u write down ur priorities n see were ur luck lies, don't tink wit ur hrt tink wit ur brain.

Btw u ladies ar always cosin problems for us, y will u go see sum one uninvited? Even if he is ur bf.
A faithful pauper is cool. And for real I didn't date him cos of money, cos he had none to give, or none to give me so to speak, dunno if he was giving other gals. And I was even the one giving mine. And visiting him uninvited was because he was sick the previous weekend, and I couldn't leave him all alone knowing he was still down. Then if I told him I was coming he would rule against it. Didn't know my baby was getting well on another chick. *crying*
Re: Post Taken Down by RoyalRoy(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2014
anneabidemi: hmmmm yeah, I tot of dt too. And he actually made a confession dt he had always liked me but respected the fact that I was in a relationship. He used to be my ex's advocate and always told me not to do anything silly. But when I finally broke up wt him, he saw it as an opportunity and moved in fast before I would change my mind and go back to him. I would call him an opportunist but who cares, I love him, and he hasn't given me any reason to doubt him since we started. God help me mhen. It's a crazy world.

Hmmm. Guess he knows what he wants and he went for it. Fair enough.

If your heart is convinced about him please to stick with him. The ex is an example of an expired product.

Clear your closet with the ex and focus on the great guy your heart has chosen. You are a pretty girl...you dont let anyone treat you less than you deserve. Best of luck Anne.

3 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by Henrypraise: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Easy girl, wipe does pretty eyes.
anneabidemi:
A faithful pauper is cool. And for real I didn't date him cos of money, cos he had none to give, or none to give me so to speak, dunno if he was giving other gals. And I was even the one giving mine. And visiting him uninvited was because he was sick the previous weekend, and I couldn't leave him all alone knowing he was still down. Then if I told him I was coming he would rule against it. Didn't know my baby was getting well on another chick. *crying*
Re: Post Taken Down by fijiano202(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Darling every journey starts with a step..u have finally moved on to a new guy whos treating u well but cos of ur ex sobbing attitude ur are thinking of going back to him..i pity u,u should know ur happiness must come first.forget ur ex and live a happy life...well the elders have said it all that a head that would receive a knock would sure receive,even when theres a huge cap or scarf on the head it will surely find a way to receive the knock
Re: Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2014
fijiano202: Darling every journey starts with a step..u have finally moved on to a new guy whos treating u well but cos of ur ex sobbing attitude ur are thinking of going back to him..i pity u,u should know ur happiness must come first.forget ur ex and live a happy life...well the elders have said it all that a head that would receive a knock would sure receive,even when theres a huge cap or scarf on the head it will surely find a way to receive the knock
haaaaaaa. I don't wanna receive knock on the head o. It's just the kind girl in me, I hate tears. But I think now ve got to brace up and f...k the tears. Thanks for reminding me that my happiness shd come first, I have always sacrificed dt to make other pple happy. God bless u.
Re: Post Taken Down by AfricanApple(f): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2014
sisi, imagine someone else posted dis stuff, wat would u advice d person. common, u knw d right tin to do

dnt fall into his trap. period

3 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Op, go on with ya present relationship!

O gal, erm
I dey come
Hope you won't mind ending up to be a Rev. Sister.
Someone must be trusted.
Re: Post Taken Down by SpaceGoat: 2:37am On Jul 12, 2014
this guy really know how to use codes... hmm one time for the playa!!! my advice?? go back to him. cool

anywas, i know im wicked angry read here to see what i did https://www.nairaland.com/1809349/how-cut-girl-doing-it
Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 12, 2014
By acting funny,he's playing on your emotions to get your attention..you deserved to be happy,and not to be treated like poo. Move ahead,leave him to his player lifestyle.. The other guy doesn't deserved to be dumped..well,its your call,do what you feel its right.

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by ruffcoin09(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2014
booked
Re: Post Taken Down by sevule(m): 3:27am On Jul 12, 2014
Sweetie are you actually considering taking back your ex? Women would never seize to amaze me. You want to go back to him because he dangled the marriage carrot before your eyes? COME ON!!!!!!!

You now have a decent man who loves you dearly and you want to go back to an ex who cheated to your face more times than you can count? Are you that much in love with PAIN?? And so what if he cries? Have you heard of crocodile tears before? Let me tell you EXACTLY what would happen if you go back to your ex. He would play Mr. Nice Guy for a while and when you guys are eventually married his REAL nature would emerge. Then your next topic on Nairaland would be "My husband gave me an STD"

Some people are masochists(they love pain) and if you are one of such people by all means please go back to your ex! But if you value your happiness and do not want to be treated like a doormat(that is exactly how your ex treated you) then delete your ex from your life.

The CHOICE is yours dear

4 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 12, 2014
God is trying to show you a preview of what you will see later and you say you are confused
Na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by mployer(m): 4:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Go and make a police report on incessant harassment now, and be more security conscious. I see that your ex gething violent anytime soon. That nigga is out to ruin your life, pls don't let it happen.

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by mencade5(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2014
i would have advice you, but no way. You ladies are all the same. Always appreciating the wrong guy and taking the good one for granted. tongue

enjoy ur meal madam, all ladies are wicked and dont deserve good advice at all. Infact that ur ex na my kind of guy.

3 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by Sunkyphil(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2014
One word for u.....don't marry out of pity or else u will live to regret it

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by xtervaganza(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Before I say anything

Pls tell me(us) how old are you

I mean if d dude is 36 u should be 30 or close to 30

And though I pity this ur ex, I think he's big bag of scum

My question: are u sure your new guy is real?

Maybe you should sit your new guy down and bring out Ogun or sango to swear that he will not disappoint you(joking)

Sit your new guy and let him know your ex is ready to marry you

Let him know you're sticking to him because u trust him

Go on your knees, beg/ask him to tell you his intentions and promise to have sex with him no matter the answer he gives.
Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2014
Babe don't be blackmailed into marriage!
He kept on cheating for two solid years and all you did was endure? Men love gullible women like you.
If he keeps you in the house, he will continue to cheat and may even infect You with a Disease. Men that cheat don't stop, you seem to be in my shoes now.
Dated a guy for 2years and I have never travelled to Another state with him till two months ago when I visited him in Enugu. Babe the guy is areal cheat, in my presence he Exchanged numbers with a runs girl while I was inside the car, he thought I did not see him.
Every time he drove past a girl he Will continue staring until he bumps into another. Worst of all was that all his married friends I metover there were cheats and all attended the Function with GFs.
Omo when I left him, I told my self that marriage can never be between both of us. My brother warned me bout him even ma mum but I never saw it till I travelled down with him. Each time he sees a bursty gal he continues looking and then when I am far or not looking he goes over to collect numbers.
I so ended it without his knowledge, I stopped calling him or visiting and hopefully he will understand that I am done.
Don't be desperate ma, better to remain single than marry a cheat for the sake of your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by yinkeys(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2014
anneabidemi: haaaaaaa. I don't wanna receive knock on the head o. It's just the kind girl in me, I hate tears. But I think now ve got to brace up and f...k the tears. Thanks for reminding me that my happiness shd come first, I have always sacrificed dt to make other pple happy. God bless u.
. But seriously don't rush ur decision o. Ur ex must be regretting everything he has done & would value u more than diamond now that he doesn't have u. 2 yrs experience can't just wipe out like dat . He could be truly remorseful now. To b honest av bn in a situation like dat but she never came back. Am pretty sure he took u for granted but now he'll pay a million just for ur time.
Re: Post Taken Down by ogawisdom(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Op if u go back to him u ll regret it. He is jst jealous of ur new rship n u seem out of his reach dts y he is acting up. Its nt bc he loves u, once he gets u back he ll go back to his ways again n this time u ll see hell. Dt guy is cold blooded frm all u said abt him
Disclaimer: d final decision is urs
Re: Post Taken Down by Naavah(f): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2014
#OneSentence madam
HIV no get cure n it is expensive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Choice of husband Ladies / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? / A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.