Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

$43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. (2630 Views)

Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Photos & Names Of The Culprits Behind Garrisa Terrorist Attack In Kenya / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Vikky014(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2014
NafeesaAA: Lieutenant General OA Ihejirika (Rtd ) FOR GOVERNOR ABIA STATE 2015
are u frm abia state?*cnfused*
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: are u frm abia state?*cnfused*
That thing is from the far north.. The shithole of Nigeria Anus

2 Likes

Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 13, 2014
The kind of silly comments that come out from the mouth of Igbos on this thread is very shameful. Is this the kind of defence I should be doing just to make them happy with me? Mbanu! I can't!

Ihejirika is a disappointment if he really did so. With the good name bestowed on him,he spoilt everything with this corruption scandal. Its really a shame honestly!

I hope and pray that the attitude of these corrupt generals with not make the army revolt one day. I just hope it won't happen!

1 Like

Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by banfreakzoid: 5:38am On Jul 13, 2014
adamscuti: is this the same bleached face wig fixing monkey that called me a bigot the other day? funny asf. grin

from the way u use the word 'anus ' it's easy to say u love been banged there by mad h0rny dogs u baboon lookalike with flat nose, gigantic lips like a shovel blade. grin I guess ur mouth is very good for bl0wj0b. grin

it's a curse being a Biafra, 419, cannibals, corruption, illegal immigrants all over the world, your cancerous kind are hated by all,from Ghanaians to southafricans, Indians, Kenyans keep on deporting ur kind from time to time, the drug lords and ashawos of Nigeria. grin.

I spit on y'all ugly apes. slaves. grin

annihilation......... in mk3 voice fatality.....

1 Like

Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by englishmart(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: The kind of silly comments that come out from the mouth of Igbos on this thread is very shameful. Is this the kind of defence I should be doing just to make them happy with me? Mbanu! I can't!

Ihejirika is a disappointment if he really did so. With the good name bestowed on him,he spoilt everything with this corruption scandal. Its really a shame honestly!

I hope and pray that the attitude of these corrupt generals with not make the army revolt one day. I just hope it won't happen!
don't make it seem like igbos think irrationally. Pls, we deserve some courtesy here.
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by waternogetenemy: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: The kind of silly comments that come out from the mouth of Igbos on this thread is very shameful. Is this the kind of defence I should be doing just to make them happy with me? Mbanu! I can't!

illiterate, where is the prove? Sahara Reporters. Anumanu! Talk sh.it!

Ndiigbo let us not waste our time on this story until they can furnish us with prove. They will do anything to discredit an igbo person these ofem.manu he and she goats.

4 Likes

Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2014
adamscuti: is this the same bleached face wig fixing monkey that called me a bigot the other day? funny asf. grin

from the way u use the word 'anus ' it's easy to say u love been banged there by mad h0rny dogs u baboon lookalike with flat nose, gigantic lips like a shovel blade. grin I guess ur mouth is very good for bl0wj0b. grin

it's a curse being a Biafra, 419, cannibals, corruption, illegal immigrants all over the world, your cancerous kind are hated by all,from Ghanaians to southafricans, Indians, Kenyans keep on deporting ur kind from time to time, the drug lords and ashawos of Nigeria. grin.

hello, do you want tribal bashing? Am out your service scar face.
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2014
Until they substantiate their claim about this, I don't believe it, every nigerian politician has looted nigeria @ a point in time anyway. If you people want us to treat this like a political quagmire or attach tribalism to it, am ready either ways. Yorubas will be the 1st to cast the stone, but they will all run when the thread gets hot.
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by IdomaLikita: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2014
banega: That thing is from the far north.. The shithole of Nigeria Anus

My Tutor on Politeness! Happy Sunday!
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2014
IdomaLikita:

My Tutor on Politeness! Happy Sunday!
Loolx, samehere!!
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by adamscuti(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
customized13: hello, do you want tribal bashing? Am out your service scar face.
person!

product of a failed education system. grin
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
diablos: So y did u single out Ihejirika's name as d title of ur dry si.lly post? Ure just a du.mb disgruntled lazy bigoted bi.tch angry
crap he is the most senior officer in the list
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Thank God Ihejirika benefited, and i wish he actually got the lionshare. Nigeria cake aint for the masters and their slaves alone, it must be shared across board.

Loot or share´...lexicon aint matters but the avenue to enrich yourself should be the koko
waw do you know the sacrifice these men n women make. The deserve to have there allowance
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
collynz02: I am not surprised this is coming from a boko haram sympathiser.
You guys have still not gotten over the so called ''genocide'' he committed by dealing with your terrorist group ruthlessly.
see u Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Period
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
banega: That thing is from the far north.. The shithole of Nigeria Anus
rubbish. Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Period. Our patriots deserve there allowance
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by EasternLeopard: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ibnsultan: rubbis. Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Period. Our patriots deserve there allowance

English in trouble
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
EasternLeopard:

English in trouble
Rubbish. Iyamiri. Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Ihejirika is an arm-robber. Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by EasternLeopard: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ibnsultan: Rubbish. Iyamiri. Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Ihejirika is an arm-robber. Ihejirika is an arm-robber.

Truly Ihejirika dealt with your people
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by antartica(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
That is there has not been any coup in the country so far even with all the chaos that started in reign of obasanjo or any concerted effort to fight terrorism.Nigerian army is just as demoralized as the nigerian police and politics.
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Truly Ihejirika dealt with your people
Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Period. Na u sabi
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by EasternLeopard: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ibnsultan: Ihejirika is an arm-robber.
Period. Na u sabi

Thank God he dealt with your people
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2014

Anything you like you type!!
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by diablos: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2014
Ibnsultan: crap he is the most senior officer in the list

And who asked u Foooolish skiiny northern bastarrd...may ur family be victims of bomb blast, ebola virus or any anomaly if u quote me again. Id10t!!!
Re: $43m Meant For Peacekeepers Missing, Ihejirika Named As One Of The Culprits. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
diablos:

And who asked u Foooolish skiiny northern bastarrd...may ur family be victims of bomb blast, ebola virus or any anomaly if u quote me again. Id10t!!!
wawa parawo. Waw all those tngs fit ur profile shege

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Killed About 200 Boko Haram Militants At Michika / Who Will Swear In Nyesom Wike As Governor Come May 29 / Names Of The 12 Oou,ago Iwoye Students That Died In An Auto Accident Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.