Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared (1942 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2014
This girl I've been dating for 8months is recently getting too much attention from the male folks

I'm too scared they will snatch her away from me
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2014
cheesy grin grin kpele o
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by AbuMikey(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2014
angrygringrinangry
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy: This girl I've been dating for 8months is recently getting too much attention from the male folks

shldnt u be proud? Except mayne ur girl.is a dumb-bitcch!!!

My girlie scoops a lotta attention and I get a swelled head being her BF.

On another note, u may need to see a psychiatric to cure of ur inferiority complex.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by JoeCutie(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Are you that ugly, dumb or damned? Stand up from your slumber & be a man!

It's your fault, you don't get too much attention too. Every action requires an equal reaction.

I once felt that way a long time ago, I even complained, untill I stopped paying attention to them, & stopped caring so much about those. Girls could be heartlessly wicked! This is a kinda state of mind - a weakness - and it's getting at you. I swear if she notices you feel this way, she'll capitalize on it & deal with you messilessly. She'd hold you to ransome. Would you want that? No! Be friends with other girls too. Let her feel it too. But don't be childish about it! Don't slap it on her face. Just do your thing jejely, and in that way, the both of you would then be even.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by tobiboss(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Okay
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: Are you that ugly, dumb or damned? Stand up from your slumber & be a man!

It's your fault, you don't get too much attention too. Every action requires an equal reaction.

I once felt that way a long time ago, I even complained, untill I stopped paying attention to them, & stopped caring so much about those. Girls could be heartlessly wicked! This is a kinda state of mind - a weakness - and it's getting at you. I swear if she notices you feel this way, she'll capitalize on it & deal with you messilessly. She'd hold you to ransome. Would you want that? No! Be friends with other girls too. Let her feel it too. But don't be childish about it! Don't slap it on her face. Just do your thing jejely, and in that way, the both of you would then be even.
Simple. Many of 'em do that to make d guy jealous so d best is to show her the list of 'em gals that are dying 4 yhu.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by JoeCutie(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
Simple. Many of 'em do that to make d guy jealous so d best is to show her the list of 'em gals that are dying 4 yhu.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Tallesty1(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: grin
I pity ur toothbrush if nah like diz ur teeth big wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Lorlaahlozz: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2014
undecided undecided.......So?....It's not like she pasted it on her head that "Notice me"........If u dnt want them 2 snatch her...then u need 2 step up ur game
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy: This girl I've been dating for 8months is recently getting too much attention from the male folks

Very funny!

Anyways, unlike you, I want to be with a lady that will be very attractive to other males. I hope your insecurity does not cost you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by jayyungg(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: Are you that ugly, dumb or damned? Stand up from your slumber & be a man!

Well said Bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by JoeCutie(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2014
jayyungg: Well said Bro.
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by JoeCutie(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided undecided.......So?....It's not like she pasted it on her head that "Notice me"........If u dnt want them 2 snatch her...then u need 2 step up ur game
Like a Guiness Fantasy Manager? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sarah0001: Welcome to Your Love Spells Your love spells are cast for you with warmth, sensitivity feelings, dedication, and of course love. I have a variety of
love spells for you to choose from. All of these white magic spells have proven to be highly successful and very popular indeed. You have many to choose from. Take a look below to see if you feel that any of them would be suitable for you. Fall in Love. Do you know someone who you quite fancy and
would like them to fall in love with you? This may be someone you know at work, or perhaps someone you have only seen briefly. This powerful spell is designed to make you more attractive to the person in question and put some magic into your relationship and thus enabling the person to fall in love with you. Become More Attractive. Would you like to become more attractive to members of the opposite is ***, or even to people of your own ***? This love spell will make you more attractive to other people and it will raise your confidence in your desirability to people and in all areas of your life. The general outcome will bring about an improvement in both your love life and your friendships. If you are having all these problems then do not wait for the things to
settle down because things cannot be right unless and until you make an effort. So what are you waiting for, just get a solution to your problems. Contact us and we will help you getting your problems solved. GET YOUR LOVE BACK If you have lost your love or you are looking for a spell to Retrieve your lost love. then you are the right place. Get your Boy Friend Back or Get your *** Friend Back.(If you have a question in your mind that how to GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK. or how to GET MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK. By the power of love spells this question will be solved.) CONTACT FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM LIKE :–
:= love marriage
:= Business problem
:= Problem in husband/wife
:= Problem as childless
:= Physical problem
:= Problem in family relations
:= problem in your love
:= Willful marriage
:= Promotions our wised love back
:= Problem with quick ejaculation
:= Not lasting long on bed with your partner
:= Enlarge your penis and tit your virgina
Get all solutions in your life within 36 hours and with 100% guaranteed.
Contact Dr. Areghan at realspellcaster112@gmail.com or call +2348051778304

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by Tefo1759(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fam ! You sound very insecure n needy...you need to step up your game n be the man in this relationship be in control..stop being mr nice guy talk to her n let her know how u feel ! Lool to be real with you I think its a great thing shez gettin lots of attention that should make you feel proud not scared !

Mr Bitches
Re: My Girlfriend Gets To Much Attention And I'm Scared by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
There's notn actually wrong if she's getn too much attention frm guys unless she's doin it to mak u jealous and if that's d case, U need to reciprocate by doin it in a matured manner...its alwz very gud to let ur partner fully knw dat u ar also demanded for in d labour market... She myt obviously be doin dat to mak u knw she's wanted out there by so many hardware jst in order to mak u respect her and be scared of losing her.... Ladies tend to act in dis manner wen dey knw dat wen dey dump u, u wld definitely not geta a beta grl

(1) (Reply)

Why Naija Girls Dont Like Taking A Bath / Farano Farano The Smiling Nairalander / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.