Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Want 3 Some Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want 3 Some Experience (1065 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want 3 Some Experience by souljah1: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2008
I want 2 engage in 3 some,me wit 2 babes.4 experiment sake. wink wink
Re: Want 3 Some Experience by opuro(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2008
thats good
just invite your sister and possibly you mum for the experiment
omoita party ko foursome ni
Re: Want 3 Some Experience by GINODRAM(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2008
A bedmate offered me a party lastweekend,but her friend backed out the last minute,i guess she was shy,i was surprised when my bedmate made the offer,she said her friendjust broke off from her lover,and hadn't had sex for two months,and needed a good discreet scew, so this things do happen,anyway when next i guess another offer i will keep you informed.
Re: Want 3 Some Experience by shollyaj(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ opuro, hahahahahaha wetin d poster do you now? make e enjoy him life now, my Guy jeun soke jo,
Re: Want 3 Some Experience by yimiton(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2008
opuro:

thats good
In as much as the reply by Opuro is insulting, it's also funny and bears a hint of truthful reality. Why on earth would a man not only fantasize about three-some but also come around to saying he wants it. The irony of it is that no man wants to have a three-some with his real chic or his wife. sad
Re: Want 3 Some Experience by MrCrackles(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2008
opuro:

thats good

grin grin grin
Re: Want 3 Some Experience by seunata123: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello , I seek friends who stay in Magodo GRA,Lagos. Its feeling kinda weird to me that for 6 months I've been in Lagos, I seem not to have any friend where I live. Really funny.

I look for male and female friends who are positive minded. No Gays please

About me, I'm male, fun to hang with, a graduate and enterpreneur. I can be reached on 07037471775, my bbpin is 2AD65030

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Whats Her Problem? / Men That Beat Their Women.is It The Best Way To Deal Wit A Woman / Guys: Life Without Girls Will That Make Your Happy Or Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.