Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? (687 Views)

Does Distance Rweli Mata? / Does Distance Really Matter At All? / Does Distance Matter In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Me and my friend were discussing about the issue of long distance relationships and he was in support of the fact that long distance relationships helps improve love in the relationship simply because he believes that if u aint seeing your partner it increases the love you have for him/her, but i believe it kills the love in it so that is why am here to ask you all does distance in a relationship kills or improve love??
Re: Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
if u view diz nd don't comment you will die
Re: Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
ermmmmm I believe you
Re: Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: ermmmmm I believe you
dat if u dot comet u wil dye attagal.
Re: Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dayvhid:
[color=red] dat if u dot comet u wil dye attagal.
you will die first
Re: Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: you will die first
y u insalting me
Re: Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
I am not sure what you mean when you suggested that love can be improved on or killed but it is my view that love can neither be killed nor improved on. I believe firmly that love is what it is, without any addition or subtraction. It is either we choose to show love or we choose not to.

If one makes a decision to show love and act on that decision, it really does not mean that the individual has added a bit of improvement on love; it only demonstrates that at that point in time, the individual has shown love. Similarly, a decision not to show love would not mean that love is being killed at that point.

Anyways, I am not too keen about long distance relationships because it does not give adequate room for the couple to truly know each other and blend as a unit, though it has worked for some peeps. My reservations about it notwithstanding, I believe distance does nothing to love.
Re: Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? by jihday(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dayvhid: if u view diz nd don't comment you will die
as u dey use colour red, you'll die

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady U Dnt Attract Wat U Want, U Attract Who U Are! / You Think You Know What Love Is? Check This Out / Some Questions To Ask Yourself Before Going Into A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.