Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. (2724 Views)

Igeria's Minister Of Petroleum Mrs Diezani Alinson Maduekwe Returned $16 Billion / Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History / Nigeria’ll Go Down The Drain In 2015 If –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
What are your thoughts about failed efforts and $16 billion down the drain since 1999?
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by C0llynzO2: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Thanks to a Yoruba man called Obasanjo.
Yorubas, in conjuction with their northern slave masters are behind everything that isn't working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
It has been a sad and a complex tale of a very good proposal bedeviled by poor implementation, economic sabotage by direct factors i.e gas pipeline sabotage and indirect factors i.e politics cropping into the implementation phase e,g Yar Adua stalling the progress of the power plants projects until his demise.

2 Likes

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't think so. The system just went through privatisation u can't expect them to do magic so soon. Right now the sector is undergoing some restructuring of which you and I known there is a lot of decays, with that u can't expect them to give you 24/7 electricity while work is going on, Nigerians should give them some time. The only challenges they facing are those sabotaging their efforts which are perceived to be from some oppositions.

3 Likes

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Demburrows: I don't think so. The system just went through privatisation u can't expect them to do magic so soon. Right now the sector is undergoing some restructuring of which you and I known there is a lot of decays, with that u can't expect them to give you 24/7 electricity while work is going on, Nigerians should give them some time. The only challenges they facing are those sabotaging their efforts which are perceived to be from some oppositions.

Are these "Restructuring" moves alien in nature? how come NERC is unable to detail a road-map that we can adjudge as sustainable.. all these things about promising so and so megawatts by the end of the year is based on something naa.. the only infrastructure we see so far is "Bill Collection" .. no new distribution framework, no new generation infrastructure .. no visible effort on stabilizing the failing ones or utilizing our enormous Natural Gas Supplies for anything.. you cannot continue to lie and hide information for too long

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine: It has been a sad and a complex tale of a very good proposal bedeviled by poor implementation, economic sabotage by direct factors i.e gas pipeline sabotage and indirect factors i.e politics cropping into the implementation phase e,g Yar Adua stalling the progress of the power plants projects until his demise.

reason why i rate Yar Adua poorly. Put a near waking giant back to sleep.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
PDP failing Nigerians since 1914!

2 Likes

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
voltron:

Are these "Restructuring" moves alien in nature? how come NERC is unable to detail a road-map that we can adjudge as sustainable.. all these things about promising so and so megawatts by the end of the year is based on something naa.. the only infrastructure we see so far is "Bill Collection" .. no new distribution framework, no new generation infrastructure .. no visible effort on stabilizing the failing ones or utilizing our enormous Natural Gas Supplies for anything.. you cannot continue to lie and hide information for too long

Ridiculous Projections

It is disgusting that rather than finding lasting solution to the long running problems bedeviling the Nigerian Electricity sector, those charged with the responsibility of supervising the sector have chosen to be setting unrealistic targets.

The situation is getting messier as hardly any month passes without officials making conflicting projections of electricity targets. The worst culprits are the Minister of State for Power, Hajia Zainab Kuchi, and the PTFP Chair, Dagogo-Jack.

Addressing the Senate Committee on Power on May 23, the junior minister had projected that power generation would increase to 6,000MW in July (this month) and rise further to 10,000MW by December this year. But exactly one month after the junior minister made her projections before the committee of the upper legislative chamber, power generation has in fact dropped to below 3,000mw.

Briefing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Working Committee (NWC) on its scorecard last week, Kuchi, again announced that the 10,000MW target, which she mentioned a month earlier, would be attained by the end of December 2014 and not the 2013 she announced in May.

[b]The minister, who was led by her boss, Nebo, added that with the increase in power generation, Nigerians would experience 17 to 18 hours of daily power supply in the country.

She said: “With all the other NIPPs coming up and to be commissioned by December 2013, we look forward to 10,000 megawatts come December 2014”.

She continued: “This is what we are working towards. If we succeed in making it more than that we will be very happy. But we are focused on actually delivering 10,000 MW by 2014. And this by our calculations and data we have on ground we will give at least between 17 and 18 hours of power supply to Nigerians. The 24 hours power supply will happen but we are working steadily towards that.”

Kuchi’s projection came less than two weeks after Vice President Namadi Sambo forecasted that power generation would rise to 20,000MW before the end of 2014.

Also, Dagogo-Jack had last November, two months after he assumed office as PTFP Chair, announced that electricity generation, which stood at 4,000MW, would rise to 10,253MW this year, to hit an all-time high of 16,000mw by 2015. He made the disclosure at the West African Power Industry Convention (WAPIC), which held in Lagos.

The power task force chairman had also disclosed that government had spent about $3.8 billion on the rehabilitation of some power plants, while “$175 million had been expended on gas infrastructure upgrade.

At another forum, a month after, Dagogo-Jack had announced that electricity generation had hit a new peak of 4,349.7MW and pledged that the authorities in the power sector were working hard to surpass it. He added that the authorities hoped to generate 6,873MW of electricity by the end of 2013.

“This is very exciting and cheering news. To be clear, we are not surprised as we are fully focused as a team to prove to Nigerians that this government is serious about power and in spite of all the challenges on the way, power will grow from level to level as we progress. I assure you that the best is yet to come”, Dagogo-Jack said authoritatively.

Similarly, Nebo recently announced to electricity-starved Nigerians that by the end of 2013, the country’s power generation would rise to between 7,000MW and 10,000MW.

The power minister also disclosed that Chinese investors were planning to build power plants in Nigeria to the tune of 20,000MW, but that the government was still studying the model.

Nebo also hinted that his ministry was collaborating with the NNPC to ensure a good plan to utilise the gas flaring that was causing problems to the environment for power generation.

Setting unrealistic targets has been the practice in the power sector in recent years. The government had, in 2007 and 2009, failed to deliver on its target to generate 10,000mw, 6,000mw and 10,000 respectively. Also, timelines for completion of various power projects, some of which had been under construction for almost a decade, had never been met.

Chairman of the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Dr. Sam Amadi, had also corroborated the ‘targeted 7,000MW’ by December this year. He also added that the government was determined to ensure that by 2014, the country would be able to provide 14,000MW of electricity.[/b]

How unfortunate that all we get for tens of billions spent on electricity are lies, needless promises and platitudes..

4 Likes

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine: It has been a sad and a complex tale of a very good proposal bedeviled by poor implementation, economic sabotage by direct factors i.e gas pipeline sabotage and indirect factors i.e politics cropping into the implementation phase e,g Yar Adua stalling the progress of the power plants projects until his demise.

Are you saying these are the reasons why we have nothing to show for $16 billion and failed efforts?

Are you saying these are the reason we have nothing to show N5.6bn pipeline protection contracts given to militants and terrorists?

Are you saying politics within the ruling party is the reason why we have nothing to show for $16 billion and N5.6bn pipeline contracts awarded to militants and terrorists?

You always have so much to say and so much vigor and energy when going after other people especially the likes of Fashola and your perceived opposition, but when it comes to your beloved PDP and FG, you all of a sudden become timid, minimal and lackluster with excused and tares utterances.

I don't see any other reason why you do this but politics, tolerance for incompetence, deception and affinity love of status quo..

3 Likes

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

Are you saying these are the reasons why we have nothing to show for $16 billion and failed efforts?

In a very concise manner.

aresa:

Are you saying these are the reason we have nothing to show N5.6bn pipeline protection contracts given to militants and terrorists?

You don't have citizens going out deliberately to destroy gas pipelines laid handsomely with huge tax payers money simply because a pipeline protection contract that has expired was given to a repentant militant.

And btw, who are these terrorists you are referring to ?

aresa:

Are you saying politics within the ruling party is the reason why we have nothing to show for $16 billion and N5.6bn pipeline contracts awarded to militants and terrorists?

Another baseless repetition of earlier stated points.

aresa:
You always have so much to say and so much vigor and energy when going after other people especially the likes of Fashola and your perceived opposition, but when it comes to your beloved PDP and FG, you all of a sudden become timid, minimal and lackluster with excused and tares utterances.

I detest hypocrisy and i won't fail to ram in on those who try to mask their hypocritical tendency all in the name of having a say. So if Fash-Ole decides to tow that line, then he is not spared.

Not suprising this is coming from a dude who sees absolutely no fault in the same APC and Fasho-Ole, but won't cease to bore us with lengthy and verbose posts when the PDP is involved.

aresa:

I don't see any other reason why you do this but politics, incompetence, deception and affinity love of status quo..

A worthless opinion, still your opinion though.

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

You don't have citizens going out deliberately to destroy gas pipelines laid handsomely with huge tax payers money simply because a pipeline protection contract that has expired was given to a repentant militant.

Deliberately or not, they were given the contracts to protect the pipelines regardless who's responsible for the acts so so that was lame. When you spend money to fix a problem, you should expect results, not same same and excuses for incompetence and doing nothing.

What responsible government put's it's bread and butter and economic survival in the hands of militants and terrorists responsible for the problem in the first place instead of technology and professionals?

Nigeria is the only major and global oil producing Nation running a corrupt, crude and rudimentary system where something so major and very economic rests in the hands of terrorists and militants.

Who does that? And you wonder why the system is still broken and Nigerians still suffer the effects in terms of poor electricity supply.

I detest hypocrisy and i won't fail to ram in on those who try to mask their hypocritical tendency all in the name of having a say. So if Fash-Ole decides to tow that line, then he is not spared.

You detest hypocrisy, but you go on and on with excuses and justification about why we have poor electricity supply all the way to pipeline vandalization and sabotage, but you refused to offer any sane or rational consideration when it comes to other entities, in your view they are just thieves and all the colorful and derogatory labels.

Don't you not think water mains vandalization in Lagos is a valid excuse too?

Do you not think the power your FG failed to supply affects water generation and distribution?

You don't think poor planing and overpopulation are critical factors and challenges worsening their water situation in Lagos too?

Do you see me making such excuses or justification even though we both know these are valid excuses?

No I did not, I even went out of my way to agree with you so who is the hypocrite here? Do you not see your obvious hypocrisy and defense for the indefensible?

Not suprising this is coming from a dude who sees absolutely no fault in the same APC and Fasho-Ole, but won't cease to bore us with lengthy and verbose posts when the PDP is involved.

aresa:

I do agree with you, Fashola is a thief and he should have provided water for the people of Lagos, you are very very right and I'm even agreeing with you that we don't have stable electricity in Nigeria and our $16 billion an PDP efforts since 1999 went down because Fashola refused to provide water in Lagos..

aresa:

It doesn't invalidate anything and again, I agree with you and everything you sad about Fashola, he has no right or any kind of authority to say anything about electricity in Nigeria.

But what are your thoughts about failed PDP efforts and $16 billion down the drain since 1999?

Who are you talking about? Are you confusing me with whatever dude you are talking about?

Didn't I agree with everything you and what you said about Fashola?

Unlike you, I don't do hypocrisy or come up with excuses to defend the indefensible all in the name of politics...

You are full of intentional hypocrisy and deception all in the name of politics..

3 Likes

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by masseratti: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2: Thanks to a Yoruba man called Obasanjo.
Yorubas, in conjuction with their northern slave masters are behind everything that isn't working in Nigeria.
yes thanks to the yoruba man called Obasanjo who was voted in by northerners,Igbos.

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
masseratti: yes thanks to the yoruba man called Obasanjo who was voted in by northerners,Igbos.

That poster didn't see the ignorance and cluelessness in his post. Thanks to tribalism..

2 Likes

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by omoalaro: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
When you set targets voluntarily and you continually missed your own target then you're incompetent.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:
Deliberately or not, they were given the contracts to protect the pipelines regardless who's responsible for the acts so so that was lame. When you spend money to fix a problem, you should expect results, not same same and excuses for incompetence and doing nothing.

Bollocks, no amount of policing will stop a pack of people dedicated to sabotage a pipeline spanning hundreds of Kilometers. Moreso the recent surge of vandalism coincides with the contract expiration you are hammering on.

aresa:

What responsible government put's it's bread and butter and economic survival in the hands of militants and terrorists responsible for the problem in the first place instead of technology and professionals?

Nigeria is the only major and global oil producing Nation running a corrupt, crude and rudimentary system where something so major and very economic rests in the hands of terrorists and militants.

Who does that? And you wonder why the system is still broken and Nigerians still suffer the effects in terms of poor electricity supply.

And i asked who are these terrorists you keep mentioning.

aresa:

You detest hypocrisy, but you go on and on with excuses and justification about why we have poor electricity supply all the way to pipeline vandalization and sabotage, but you refused to offer any sane or rational consideration when it comes to other entities, in your view they are just thieves and all the colorful and derogatory labels.

What you call excuses are unassailable facts. hypocrisy is when you seek to pontificate on what you are equally guilty of.

A governor who cant totally eradicate a menacing situation in his State is suddenly playing to the gallery that he has the means to take his "problem solving skill" nationally.

aresa:

Don't you not think water mains vandalization in Lagos is a valid excuse too?

Only functioning infrastructure can be vandalized. Total lack of it can never beget such excuse. Try again dude

aresa:

Do you not think the power your FG failed to supply affects water generation and distribution?

If such was the case, majority of Lagos will be seeing glimpses of such and not the total lack of such we have. So try again later.

aresa:

You don't think poor planing and overpopulation are critical factors and challenges worsening their water situation in Lagos too?

Valid reason and excuse. If Fash-Ole and the general AD/AC/ACN and now APC can't surmount such challenges in his little niche (Lagos). Why is he then exuding such false confidence of tackling a much bigger problem in the complex ecosystem level (Nigeria)

aresa:

Do you see me making such excuses or justification even though we both know these are valid excuses?

Only one was valid while the rest were mere attempt at nothing.

aresa:

No I did not, I even went out of my way to agree with you so who is the hypocrite here? Do you not see your obvious hypocrisy and defense for the indefensible?

Who are you talking about? Are you confusing me with whatever dud you are talking about?

Didn't I agree with everything you and what you said about Fashola?

I saw through your pointless and patronizing sarcasm and i didn't buy them.

aresa:
Unlike you, I don't do hypocrisy or come up with excuses to defend the indefensible all in the name of politics...

You are full of intentional hypocrisy and deception all in the name of politics..

You simply proved or said nothing to dispel the fact that a Fashola was hypocritically silly to be gloating over a situation he hasn't surmounted in his own small capacity as a governor.

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by otokx(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Governors do not have any business with power, the presidency sold NEPA to only God knows who and what we have now is darkness. No electricity in UNIPORT/ALUU since March. We are not counting the 4 hours a month they give us between 12.30am and 4.30am.

We have also resolved not to pay any electricity bill henceforth.

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Bollocks, no amount of policing will stop a pack of people dedicated to sabotage a pipeline spanning hundreds of Kilometers. Moreso the recent surge of vandalism coincides with the contract expiration you are hammering on.

Asking and giving non professionals, militants and terrorists billions of dollars to protect your vital economic interest is not policing, it's irresponsible and if I might add, foolishness and recklessness..

And you can not intelligently say if can't be stopped since you are yet to allow qualified professional and technology do the job.

And i asked who are these terrorists you keep mentioning.

The people your FG billions in pipeline protection contract to.

What you call excuses are unassailable facts. hypocrisy is when you seek to pontificate on what you are equally guilty of.

Lack of power supply affects water delivery

Water pipe vandalization affects water delivery

Illegal water tapping and diversion affects water delivery

So, why is pipeline vandalization a valid excuse for lack of power supply and not a valid reason why there are water challenges in Lagos?

See your laughable hypocrisy?

Only functioning infrastructure can be vandalized. Total lack of it can never beget such excuse. Try again dude

Very idiotic and unintelligent assertion unless you are saying every single water pipe in Lagos generates zero drop of water.

If such was the case, majority of Lagos will be seeing glimpses of such and not the total lack of such we have. So try again later.

Again, very idiotic and unintelligent assertion unless you are saying every single water pipe in Lagos generates zero drop of water.

Fact remains that lack of power your FG failed to supply affects water delivery.

Valid reason and excuse. If Fash-Ole and the general AD/AC/ACN and now APC can't surmount such challenges in his little niche (Lagos). [b]Why is he then exuding such false confidence of tackling a much bigger problem in the complex ecosystem level Nigeria

Fashola's false confidence really can not be the reason for FG incompetency and $16 billion down the drain can not be the reason why we don't have stable electricity so it doesn't matter how you dribble yourself or distract yourself.

Only one was valid while the rest were mere attempt at nothing.

What others are not valid? And even admitting that any is valid betrays your disjointed assertions.

I saw through your pointless and patronizing sarcasm and i didn't buy them.

Whatever rocks your boat..

You simply proved or said nothing to dispel the fact that a Fashola was hypocritically silly to be gloating over a situation he hasn't surmounted in his own small capacity as a governor.

I don't do hypocrisy and I'm not like you, I don't make needless excuses even though there are a lot to point out as highlighted by me.

On the other hand, hypocrisy is saying pipeline vandalization affects power supply while at the same time refusing to admit that the same vandalization challenges and lack of power affects water supply in Lagos.

I started this thread just to highlight your hypocrisy and it's all here for the world to see...
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

Asking and giving non professionals, militants and terrorists billions of dollars to protect your vital economic interest is not policing, it's irresponsible and if I might add, foolishness and recklessness..

And you can not intelligently say if can't be stopped since you are yet to allow qualified professional and technology do the job.

Yes, just like the qualified professionals in the American army with immense tech advancement who couldn't locate the Chibok girls after much media blitz and brouhaha.

Nonsense.

aresa:

The people your FG billions in pipeline protection contract to.

They are not terrorists and the so called contract has long expired and wasn't renewed.

aresa:

Lack of power supply affects water delivery

Nonsense, if the case was power, most residents would have been complaining about erratic water supply and "NOT THE COMPLETE LACK OF IT"

aresa:

Water pipe vandalization affects water delivery

Illegal water tapping and diversion affects water delivery

So, why is pipeline vandalization a valid excuse for lack of power supply and not a valid reason why there are water challenges in Lagos?

More nonsense, look at the above reply and stop boring me with your very shallow and embarrassing way of thinking.

aresa:

Again, only a functional infrastructure will attract your lame excuses. Most areas do not even see a drop of water and here you are rambling to no where about water pipeline vandals.

aresa:

See your laughable hypocrisy?

You sure, so far you are the one busy moving in circles here.

aresa:

Very idiotic and unintelligent assertion unless you are saying every single water pipe in Lagos generates zero drop of water.

Another empty shot devoid of basic deductive skills. A minor percentage of the populace is enjoying water supply courtesy the "Functional pipeline infrastructrure", while the overwhelming majority don't simply because the infrastructure to do so is starkly moribund on non existent.

aresa:

Again, very idiotic and unintelligent assertion unless you are saying every single water pipe in Lagos generates zero drop of water.

Fact remains that lack of power your FG failed to supply affects water delivery.

Another needless and useless repetition of yours. What do you always indulge in such futile exercises embarassed.

aresa:

Fashola's false confidence really can not be the reason for FG incompetency and $16 billion down the drain can not be the reason why we don't have stable electricity so it doesn't matter how you dribble yourself or distract yourself

How has this changed the fact that Fash-Ole is gloating over what he is guilty of, even when he is governing a small subset of the country.

aresa:

What others are not valid? And even admitting that any is valid betrays your disjointed assertions.

Apart for the population density factor you mentioned, the rest of your point is still as useless as they were. You should be glad you came out with a point regardless of your showings here.

aresa:

I don't do hypocrisy and I'm not like you, I don't make needless excuses even though there are a lot to point out as highlighted by me.

On the other hand, hypocrisy is saying pipeline vandalization affects power supply while at the same time refusing to admit that the same vandalization challenges and lack of power affects water supply in Lagos.

You simply said nothing tangible of worth that hasn't been trashed already.

aresa:

I started this thread just to highlight your hypocrisy and it's all here for the world to see...

Your intent and objective has been a failure so far and it is even laughable you felt you are achieving something despite the obvious.

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Yes, just like the qualified professionals in the American army with immense tech advancement who couldn't locate the Chibok girls after much media blitz and brouhaha.

Nonsense.

1. We are talking about pipeline protection and giving money to militants and terrorists, not kidnapping and rescuing kidnapped school girls.

2. American army are not pipeline professionals and they don't protect pipelines and if I might add, your government did not give them money or empty them to protect your pipelines.

You argue like a 2 year old. You really are very very unintelligent, you are very very ignorant, pedestrian and thoughtless.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Nonsense, if the case was power, most residents would have been complaining about erratic water supply and "NOT THE COMPLETE LACK OF IT"

Are you saying every water tap in Lagos is completely dry? Yes or No?

You are now sounding very very reetarded.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Apart for the population density factor you mentioned, the rest of your point is still as useless as they were. You should be glad you came out with a point regardless of your showings here.

You mean water mains vandalization and illegal water tapping doesn't affect water supply?

Are you really dumb or just playing dumb?
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

1. We are talking about pipeline protection and giving money to militants and terrorists, not kidnapping and rescuing kidnapped school girls.

2. American army are not pipeline professionals and they don't protect pipelines and if I might add, your government did not give them money or empty them to protect your pipelines.

You argue like a 2 year old. You really are very very unintelligent, you are very very ignorant, pedestrian and thoughtless.

Listen to me dunce, all i did in simple terms is to nullify your endless rants that deploying presumed professionals with tech advancement always leads to result.

You see why i always puncture your shallow ill thought out points with simple references.

You need to do better than this cos you are boring me to no where.

1 Like

Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

Are you saying every water tap in Lagos is completely dry? Yes or No?

You are now sounding very very reetarded.

You are such a fool , please see below for further proof of your stark idiocy . . . .

jmaine:
Another empty shot devoid of basic deductive skills. A minor percentage of the populace is enjoying water supply courtesy the "Functional pipeline infrastructrure", while the overwhelming majority don't simply because the infrastructure to do so is starkly moribund on non existent.

I hope the ediot reads the above slowly and understand the content therein.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Listen to me dunce, all i did in simple terms is to nullify your endless rants that deploying presumed professionals with tech advancement always leads to result.

You nullified me asking why professionals are not hired to protect the pipelines with American Army not locating missing school girls? Is this even the job of the American Army? Are they responsible for your life and safety in Nigeria.

And didn't your military announced to the world that they've located the girls?

I know you are dumb and ignorant so please stop trying too hard to prove it.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

You mean water mains vandalization and illegal water tapping doesn't affect water supply?

Are you really dumb or just playing dumb?

Another dumb repetition . . How do you pull such repeated foolishness off.

jmaine:
Again, only a functional infrastructure will attract your lame excuses. Most areas do not even see a drop of water and here you are rambling to no where about water pipeline vandals.

jmaine:
A minor percentage of the populace is enjoying water supply courtesy the "Functional pipeline infrastructure", while the overwhelming majority don't simply because the infrastructure to do so is starkly moribund or non existent.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

You nullified me asking why professionals are not hired to protect the pipelines with American Army not locating missing school girls? Is this even the job of the American Army? Are they responsible for your life and safety in Nigeria.

And didn't your military announced to the world that they've located the girls?

I know you are dumb and ignorant so please stop trying too hard to prove it.

Another useless repetition. You were the fool who brought professionalism and tech into play here and all i did was to show you how the professionalism and tech of the American Army paid off here with the Chibok saga.

Your brains are in my palm and am enjoying the way am tossing it all around.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

You are such a fool , please see below for further proof of your stark idiocy . . . .

I hope the ediots reads the above slowly and understands the content therein.

jmaine:

jmaine:

How do you in one breath sat total lack of it and in another breath say minor parcentage enjoy water supply?

Do you not know the difference between minor and total lack of it?

From the above quotes with the different lies and assertions that you can not keep up with because you are too dumb and reetarded to keep up with your usual rubbish, are you not the iidot and even morron?

Again, I know you are dumb and reetarded, but you don't have to keep trying too hard to prove it.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Another useless repetition. You were the fool who brought professionalism and tech into play here and all i did was to show you how the professionalism and tech of the American Army paid off here with the Chibok saga.

Your brains are in my palm and am enjoying the way am tossing it all around.

So, professionals in the pipeline protection business = American Army and chibok school girls?

Is the American Army a pipeline protection organization?

Only dumb and reetarded people like you make dumb, illogical and insane analogies..
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

How do you in one breath sat total lack of it and in another breath say minor percentage enjoy water supply?

Do you not know the difference between minor and total lack of it?

I knew you were always dull, and you did a great disservice to engage me personally, let us proceed.

In a sample population of 100%, with a populace of barely 40% having access to some hours of water supply while the overwhelming majority of roughly 60% has none.

In clear terms. 60% of the populace has total lack of it while the 40% minority enjoy some form of supply.

How can one be so publicly daft and confident at the same time.

Your showings here are pathetic and heart wrenching. Lolz . . . . grin

aresa:
[s]From the above quotes with the different lies and assertions that you can not keep up with because you are too dumb and reetarded to keep up with your usual rubbish, are you not the iidot and even morron?
Again, I know you are dumb and reetarded, but you don't have to keep trying too hard to prove it[/s].

Give it up dude, you got served. You analytical skills is way below what i expected of an adversary who called me out . . . .
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

[s]So, professionals in the pipeline protection business = American Army and chibok school girls?

Is the American Army a pipeline protection organization?

Only dumb and reetarded people like you make dumb, illogical and insane analogies..

[/s]

Just give it up dude, the more you post the more mundane and acutely dumb you sound.
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by aresa: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

I knew you were always dull, and you did a great disservice to engage me personally, let us proceed.

In a sample population of 100%, with a populace of barely 40% having access to some hours of water supply while the overwhelming majority of roughly 60% has none.

In clear terms. 60% of the populace has total lack of it while the 40% minority enjoy some form of supply.

jmaine:

jmaine:

Definition of total in English

1. Comprising the whole number or amount

2. Complete. absolute

oxforddictionaries

So please tell us how total or absolute = %40

When you lie and spew rubbish, please keep up with your lies and rubbish so you don't clown yourself and fall all over your own lies and rubbish.

The word total, Minor and %40 have nothing in common you dumb illiterate..
Re: jmaine:: Electricity:: After $16 Billion On Electricity Down The Drain. by jmaine: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

[s]Definition of total in English

1. Comprising the whole number or amount

2. Complete. absolute

oxforddictionaries

So please tell us how total or absolute = %40

When you lie and spew rubbish, please keep up with your lies and rubbish so you don't clown yourself and fall all over your own lies and rubbish.[/s]

See below again . . . . .

jmaine:

How can one be so publicly daft and confident at the same time.

Your showings here are pathetic and heart wrenching. Lolz . . . . grin

Give it up dude, you got served. You analytical skills is way below what i expected of an adversary who called me out . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika / The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad / Photos- Governor Ambode Beautify Lagos State With Light Up Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.