Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History (2583 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by idrisa334: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Allow Jonathan Fizzle Slowly Without Nigeria Falling With Him -Sheikh Gumi

Sheik Ahmad Gumi today reacted over the invasion of the National Assembly by policemen on Thursday.

In a statement, the popular Sheikh said Nigerians should allow President Goodluck Jonathan fizzle slowly and not drag Nigeria down to fall with him.

Gumi in the statement titled ‘NASS blockade: Sign of Good Omen’, argued that President Jonathan is already in crisis following internal division within his People Democratic Party (PDP)

See full text of Gumi's statement below:

“The National assembly is the heart of our collective existence. It's the core of the democratic governance and the antidote to political impunity and despotism. For long it has been paralyzed by the executive which capitalizes on their human weakness - greed. Now the hour is come. The NASS can never be the same again. This one and the next elected members by God's leave. Nigerians are learning and very fast indeed.

“As for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan-who didn't listen to the words of wisdom before- has already entered a cul-de-sac with his party. To many analysts he has failed, and all his strategies are flunking one after another. He is going down the drain of the merciless history and falling at acceleration. In fact, you only need to be at the peak to start falling down.

“Please Nigerians allow him to fizzle out slowly and naturally without dragging Nigeria to fall with him. He was told by his mentor that he was divisive. His sycophants said no. Now he is even able to break the honorables. This particular incidence has eroded his political potency if only his advisers will for once tell him the truth. PDP is this what you want to recycle? A divided nation?

“Sorry the Nigerian Military cannot come into the scene to any rescue - if that is in the pipeline. Our democracy has matured enough and thanks to the lopsided composition of the force that has weaken it even in the face of fragile almajiris.

“Any mutiny will be circumscribed and excised neatly. The nation is too big too large too diverse for any few adventurist and power hungry cabal. I don't advice any military man to commit suicide.

“Let us surrender Nigeria under God to Nigerians.NASS and I.N.E.C over to you. May Allah continue to heal the nation for all. Amin.”

[url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Sheikh+Gumi%3A+Jonathan+Is+Going+Down+The+Drain+Of+Merciless+History&oq=Sheikh+Gumi%3A+Jonathan+Is+Going+Down+The+Drain+Of+Merciless+History&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59l3&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=http:%2F%2Fwww..com.ng%2Findex.php%2Fnational-news%2Fitem%2F1522-sheikh-gumi-jonathan-is-going-down-the-drain-of-merciless-history]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1522-sheikh-gumi-jonathan-is-going-down-the-drain-of-merciless-history[/url]

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Descartes: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
And so? undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Montaque(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is ur advice/solution sir?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by jamesw: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
what is cul-de-sac
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by okiezman(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is sheik Ahmed gumi undecided. Is he the father of ahmeh musa?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
NIGERIA DOES NO BELONG TO THE NORTH. THEY WILL DISCOVER THIS VERY LATE.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
May GOD punish all our enemies the way goodluck jonathan is punishing democracy......grin GEJ till TAN members begin to have sense
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:
What is sheik Ahmed gumi undecided. Is he the father of ahmeh musa?
we don't know him here in america....
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
If Orisejafor was to make such a political statement we can expect the janjawiid haramite to descend on him that politics is not a place for a clergy

But here we see a leading islamic cleric making inciteful statements time and time again

This muslims are hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
masterpower:
NIGERIA DOES NO BELONG TO THE NORTH. THEY WILL DISCOVER THIS VERY LATE.
but our clueless president still continue to put more northerners into his cabinet,between the president and my dog I do not know who is more clueless...

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
This what they do every friday

Not preaching peace, tolerance or unity but hate and violence on non muslims residing across the north
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:
If Orisejafor was to make such a political statement we can expect the janjawiid haramite to descend on him that politics is not a place for a clergy

But here we see a leading islamic cleric making inciteful statements time and time again

This muslims are hypocrites
am still waiting for the day we nigerians will remove religion and sentiments from politics...apc using muslim clerics and the same time pdp using some pastors like the CAN president,I do not care about the party involved whether PDP or APC but all I know is that this foolishness,wickedness and hypocrisy of our clueless leaders must stop...we are not practicing democracy in this country what we are practicing is FOOLISHCRACY...

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by LOVEGINO(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
am still waiting for the day we nigerians will remove religion and sentiments from politics...apc using muslim clerics and the same time pdp using some pastors like the CAN president,I do not care about the party involved whether PDP or APC but all I know is that this foolishness,wickedness and hypocrisy of our clueless leaders must stop...
d only revolution is what happen in Burkina Faso shud happen in Nigeria.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
but our clueless president still continue to put more northerners into his cabinet,between the president and my dog I do not know who is more clueless...

This is not that roadside paraga joint that you frequent for your daily shepe fix and foolish politics gist
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

This is not that roadside paraga joint that you frequent for your daily shepe fix and foolish politics gist
truth is bitter...so I can see the reason why you sound pained...may GOD treat you the way our president is treating nigeria...say a big AMEN to that...or you can't sincerely answer that prayer??that was the same prayer I prayed at an event and the supporters of the president present at that event was afraid to say amen to that prayer because they know the truth but they refuse to say the truth just because of their selfish desire

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
am still waiting for the day we nigerians will remove religion and sentiments from politics...apc using muslim clerics and the same time pdp using some pastors like the CAN president,I do not care about the party involved whether PDP or APC but all I know is that this foolishness,wickedness and hypocrisy of our clueless leaders must stop...we are not practicing democracy in this country what we are practicing is FOOLISHCRACY...

Has orisejafor ever made political statements?

Orisejafor's stand has always been on the plight of northern christians and challenging the likes of midget rufai anytime they make inciteful statements on jonathan's faith, or flagrant and blatant lies about CAN being behind boko haram
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

Has orisejafor ever made political statements?

Orisejafor's stand has always been on the plight of northern christians and challenging the likes of midget rufai anytime they make inciteful statements on jonathan's faith, or flagrant and blatant lies about CAN being behind boko haram
despite the fact that I am a christian does not mean I should see the truth and not say it,our CAN president is not doing enough,on channels TV the same orisejafor said he believes that boko haram are not muslims and later the same person said boko haram are killing we christians,I do not hate the CAN president but what I hate is his HYPOCRISY....*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by chymystique(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
jamesw:
what is cul-de-sac?

Posterior-de-sac
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
truth is bitter...so I can see the reason why you sound pained...may GOD treat you the way our president is treating nigeria...say a big AMEN to that...or you can't sincerely answer that prayer??that was the same prayer I prayed at an event and the supporters of the president present at that event was afraid to say amen to that prayer because they know the truth but they refuse to say the truth just because of their selfish desire

The only thing bitter here is your foolishness

Northern Nigeria's political base is rooted in Islam

What do you think the Caliphate and the Emirates are modelled on?

Northern Nigeria's politicking is centred around islam

Ask your shepe brain why there is no christian candidate from the north contesting for office of the presidency?

I thought the likes of Gummi, Ciroma and Junaid's demand for power to return to the north was universal? Then why are we not seeing any Christian from the north?

You need to pull your head out of your azz
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

The only thing bitter here is your foolishness

Northern Nigeria's political base is rooted in Islam

What do you think the Caliphate and the Emirates are modelled on?

Northern Nigeria's politicking is centred around islam

Ask your shepe brain why there is no christian candidate from the north contesting for office of the presidency?

I thought the likes of Gummi, Ciroma and Junaid's demand for power to return to the north was universal? Then why are we not seeing any Christian from the north?

You need to pull your head out of your azz
And your president made namadi sambo his vice president despite knowing that northern nigeria is based on islam??can you now see why a lot of people are saying our president is GULLIBLE??can you now see the reason why it is said that COMMON SENSE IS NOT ALWAYS COMMON

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is nothing compared to what he wrote on Jonathan on the action of the IGP in the NASS complex yesterday.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
and your president made namadi sambo his vice president despite knowing that northern nigeria is based on islam??can you now see why a lot of people are saying our president is GULLIBLE??can you now see the reason why it is said that COMMOn SENSE IS NOT ALWAYS COMMON

Apparently I have been discussing with an imbec1le

E don do

Abeg no quote me again demdem foolish

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
This same dude said early this year that boko n haram will end next year when jonathan is voted out
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

Apparently I have been discussing with an imbec1le

E don do

Abeg no quote me again demdem foolish
grin grin grin it takes an imbec1le to know another imbec1le........your foolishness is higher than your IQ grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by okiezman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
we don't know him here in america....

Same here in israel
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
grin grin grin it takes an imbec1le to know another imbec1le........my fingers are longer than your IQ grin
Good for you
Keep shoving it down your azz and sniffing it
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

Good for you
Keep shoving it down your azz and sniffing it
grin Here in america they said we should not be discussing with idiots for more than 60 minutes so I will have to free you for now......
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MORNDEW(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Montaque:
What is ur advice/solution sir?
do you know who he is? Do you know how many times he has profered solutions nd advice on many national issues?
He who has ear let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
grin Here in america they said we should not be discussing with idiots for more than 60 minutes so I will have to free you for now......

Ok Captain America I don hear you

Free me nah
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by MudRaker: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
MORNDEW:

do you who he is? Do you know how many times he has profered solutions nd advice on many national issues?

The only thing he does is preah hate and blackmail the govt using his almajiris to wreck havoc
Has he ever made any statement critisizing bh?

If bokos were to overrun the north he will be the iman to lead them in prayer

Una no get single sense down south
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by jazzydee: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=14pt]Sheik gumi is already down the drain of merciless insurgency and violence.[/size]
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History by Montaque(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
MORNDEW:

do you who he is? Do you know how many times he has profered solutions nd advice on many national issues?
hmmmm. GOd bless him. Nigeria is Ours. We shOuldn't be weary in gud deeds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari / Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... / PHOTOS: Benenoise Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.