Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Do You Still Remember Xtracool? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Remember Xtracool? (22504 Views)

Mtn Stops Xtracool As Directed By Ncc / Do You Still Remember This (picture) / MTN Is Charging For Midnight Calls (Xtracool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Tunguy01(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Like d back of my hand ..., infact drop ur number I go holla u @ nite ..., call it poverty .., who cares !!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by yorex2011: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
haywhy28: play ur game
I no dey see notifications Bros... Abeg try install chess time na...
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Opiosko: From ur rants, it's obvious that the devil has got a strong hold on ur soul. That evil chain of lies must be broken tonit. Say Amen..

Yes its my life, nd I'm so comfortable with it. I love telling lies. Its something i av done over the years and it has helped me achieved my goals. Even the Professionals (liars), thay appreciates that i have a focus. On like u. Languishing in Abject poverty. I believe the fone u re using ryt nw, u borrowed it frm sme1. That is why u don't know its use, u feel its for typing gibberish. Kid u still av a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: hahahahahahaha.... See prayer

alexdellafonte, it's too early for this

So what's so funny.
Mumu buruku
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by fasbat(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
babakb: haha, i remember mid 2000s when the GSM industry was booming and MTN introduced the Midnight Xtracool and students will just maintain the 100 access fee for months in order to talk from 12.30 am to 5.am, enough talking, i actually lost a babe back then cuz i could not cope with staying awake every night,

share ur experience.
honestly,I remember dt my younger brother in 2006 was wooing a lady ,I will make sure dt #100 remains in my balance so as to allow him use d phone. Gladly today, both are happily married with 3 kids,..

8 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexdellafonte:

So what's so funny.
Mumu buruku
hey..hey..hey..

Don't drag me into this... I'm just an observer grin...

Resolve issues with opiosko then we can talk
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
A lot appuns during nytcalls o, only 4 dose who got game sha
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: hey..hey..hey..

Observer well done oo ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by megacodes: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Back then you must keep #100 reserve for d nite calls.....had to hide my fone to d hostel juz to talk to my bae in d girl's hostel........but magic took it all!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by drsteroid(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
yorex2011: I remember when i wud have 97 naira.. I wud sneak my dad's fone.. Transfer 53 naira then transfer 50 naira back grin
tot I was d only one who use 2 do it den...d worse tin was wen my batry goes dwn flat dat 9t...as long as any charged batry is available,dere is no problem..always redy 2 face d panel dat mornin..tnx God 4 social media
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Opiosko: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Yes its my life, nd I'm so comfortable with it. I love telling lies. Its something i av done over the years and it has helped me achieved my goals. Even the Professionals (liars), thay appreciates that i have a focus. On like u. Languishing in Abject poverty. I believe the fone u re using ryt nw, u borrowed it frm sme1. That is why u don't know its use, u feel its for typing gibberish. Kid u still av a long way to go.
Hurray my prayer is working. You have admitted liar from birth. Don't let the devil to stop u here, renoucn ur lying life, the devil and his work...shame satan ur father of lies..ur bondage must be lifted tonit. Halleluha!! Kikiki Lmao!!
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, those days are gone, any callers that trys my number at any minute past 10 will have to wait until †ђξ
Second day especially when have had å hectic day
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Sike(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
How time flies

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Opiosko: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: hey..hey..hey..

Brother stay off pls, don't distract d kid from this deliverance.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Opiosko: Brother stay off pls, don't distract d kid from this deliverance.
*gives a 100yard distance*

you're free bro
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by BEDMON1900: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Conference calls with my H.O.C........
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Opiosko: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Ode I'm done replying u
Lkmd! Come finish ur deliverance na abeg.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by oluwashola4me(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Meekmind: Chai...I can vividly reminisce how the awooff nearly finished my life....I spent most nights talkin to her and trying to convice her, and when I thought I was winning...she gave me a shocker...I'm not her dream bf....I almost drank hypo
I doubt if hypo was on board then. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by mexxyaaron(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
tsolz84: Do you know you are mentally slow?

I love ur respond to that s.illy c.u.n.t forming mr big stuff.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by mexxyaaron(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
tsolz84: Do you know you are mentally slow?

I love ur respond to that s.illy s.hit forming mr big stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by musaibnabdul(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Xtra cool was fun, on a boring night you just create any number and try your luck, if you lucky and a she picks up lies don start be dat.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
I sucked at it big time. Guess i value my sleep a lot than staying awake. The first time it was a success i had a story to tell. It was not just funny. I had swollen red eyes and people kept asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Damyion(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Xtracool... Sharing kisses over the fone, with drooling lips and bad breath. :-(
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Damyion(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Solitin40: Press this link to make Over #4000 with just #100 too simple try it https://www./Odds/home/affiliate515759
Ha! Eyin Omo Nigeria...
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Gynacologist(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexdellafonte: Well different strokes for different folks sha. I cnt trade my sleep for anything in †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ world.
u rily sho abt tat?
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Jhayson(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lol..I cld stil recall wen it was first introduced...I was kinda addicted to it @ dah tym...
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Gynacologist(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

LOL so true!

I had a friend that was so obsessed with the damn thing. He would start with Glo by 12, then switch to MTN by 12:30 and finally switch back to Glo by 4:30am. This was someone that called MTN customer care to find out when the whole midnight call thingy would end cheesy
tat nigga is damn broke man
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by mexxyaaron(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Darcwudz: I neva botherd mysef wit it....I LOVE MY SLEEP.....

LiaR and pretender
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by bobbyreags(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
doro magic sim, i'll 4ever have u in my heart ;Ddoro magic sim, i'll 4ever have u in my heart
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Belexy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
lharstborn:

Hehehehehehehe..
You're so on point..it's then conversations will be like this;
Girl: "talk now"
Boy: "you too talk now"
Girl: "I've been talking since..you too talk something"
Boy: "I've nothing to say joor"
Girl: "Ehen..if its your other girls you will have something to say ba,Abi you want to drop the call so that you can call them ehn?!"

Lol...so on point. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by topemirates(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Conference call on xtra cool was mad fun...
#okbye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.