Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Greetings From Kenya - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Greetings From Kenya (738 Views)

What Have We Learned From Kenya Mall Atack? / 40 Psychiatric Patients Escape From Kenya Hospital / Ap: Obama Aunt From Kenya Living In Us Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings From Kenya by Hulkafunda(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
I find this forum very engaging. You can be sure I will be part of you from today
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Welcome.
Be sure to put on a thick skin, as you'll need it.
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Davgwen(f): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Greetings frm nigerians to u too dear

enjoy ur stay
Re: Greetings From Kenya by slimthugchimee(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Another spy for E.warz dont worry you wont even know when u join
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Pavore9: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hulkafunda: I find this forum very engaging. You can be sure I will be part of you from today
karibu sana!
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Hulkafunda(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist: Welcome.
Be sure to put on a thick skin, as you'll need it.

Thank you very much for your warm welcome. I think I'm equally tough onliner. The real hulk is here with you
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Hulkafunda(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Davgwen: Greetings frm nigerians to u too dear

enjoy ur stay

precisely, I intend to interact with Nigerians directly on this forum. We have the same menace of boko haram in for of Alshabaab in Kenya. these religious idiots are disturbing
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Hulkafunda(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
slimthugchimee: Another spy for E.warz dont worry you wont even know when u join

I'm not a spy. This is hulk the onliner guru. meet me. the one and only
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Hulkafunda(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pavore9: karibu sana!

asante sana. hapa Nigeria vipi
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hulkafunda:

Thank you very much for your warm welcome. I think I'm equally tough onliner. The real hulk is here with you
I hope so. NL is not for the faint-hearted.
Re: Greetings From Kenya by slimthugchimee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hulkafunda:

I'm not a spy. This is hulk the onliner guru. meet me. the one and only
i dont really mean spies dont worry u will understand what i mean later let me introduce u to another kenyan
@Hbuyoshi
@denisfidha come and meet ur brother
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Pavore9: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hulkafunda:

asante sana. hapa Nigeria vipi
Am Nigerian living in Nairobi.
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Davgwen(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hulkafunda:

precisely, I intend to interact with Nigerians directly on this forum. We have the same menace of boko haram in for of Alshabaab in Kenya. these religious idiots are disturbing

i think u guys are doing pretty gud in curbing terrorism,its a different story here. I believe slowly but certainly Africa will get it right someday,somehow
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Hulkafunda(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2014
Pavore9: Am Nigerian living in Nairobi.

how is your stay in Kenya ...I understand you guys are taking away our girls by storm ..they claim that you're more romantic. where is the secret
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Hulkafunda:

how is your stay in Kenya ... I understand you guys are taking away our girls by storm ..they claim that you're more romantic. where is the secret
The bolded is the claim everywhere Nigerians find themselves, from South Africa, to Ghana, now Kenya. cool

It seems Nigerian men are in high demand, yet our women do not appreciate us. undecided
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Hulkafunda(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
The bolded is the claim everywhere Nigerians find themselves, from South Africa, to Ghana, now Kenya. cool

It seems Nigerian men are in high demand, yet our women do not appreciate us. undecided

I lost my girlfriend to a Nigerian fellow at some club in Nairobi. I do not understand clearly what Nigerian men offer to the women.
Re: Greetings From Kenya by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2014
Hulkafunda:

I lost my girlfriend to a Nigerian fellow at some club in Nairobi. I do not understand clearly what Nigerian men offer to the women.
More money?
A bigger joystick? cool
Nigerian men can be overprotective of our women. smiley

1 Like

Re: Greetings From Kenya by iamord(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hulkafunda:

for money, show off and talk.a lot of naija guys have that.. No doubt .. But that girl to me never loved u.. Else she will stay

(1) (Reply)

We are The World Nuclear Power - Putin / Swedes Plot To Build Pig Farm Next To Asylum Centre To Push Away Muslim Migrants / Worlds Most Dangerous Terrorist Groups 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.