Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Torn In Between D Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn In Between D Two (807 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn In Between D Two by creamyy: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
my gal friend has been with dis guy 4 four years and den dis new guy just comes out of a blue,dey became friends and left 2 another state2 complete his studies and shes falling 4 him, guy no. 2 once 2ld her that he has distance problems but she still kalls till date he once sent her a text dat he loved her when dey were together.d ist guy has been der 4 her, and has done nothing wrong.
Re: Torn In Between D Two by Okijajuju1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ur girlfriend is a dumb LovePeddler, or shes confused.
Re: Torn In Between D Two by ramonacee(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2008

wetin u dey yarn sef
Re: Torn In Between D Two by arramyjay: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2008
Tell your girlfriend to breathe it is just mere infatuation she has, she shud stay with her old bf,or the question is wht does this guy No2 have tht her really bf doesnt hv?
Re: Torn In Between D Two by sistawoman: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2008
shegirl71:

the question is wht does this guy No2 have that her really boyfriend doesnt hv?

There is this rule called the 80-20 rule. In most relationships you get 80% of what you want but you are always searching for that 20% instead of being happy with your 80%. Alot of times people will give up thier 80 to get the 20 but dont realize that until it is too late that 80 is better than 20.

She should really sit down and evaluate what this oda guy is giving her that her bf is not. If it something she can learn to live w/o then great. and then she should go to her bf and talk to him about her needs that he is not meeting. If can meet them then faboulous, if not then she is still ok cuz she already decided she can live w/o it.

if she cant live w/o that 20% then she needs to find someone who has all 100%. But be forwarned that does not exisit and she will be alone for the rest of her life.

A bird in the hand beats two in the bush.
Re: Torn In Between D Two by Godalone(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2008
I can't understand what you are trying to say man.
Re: Torn In Between D Two by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
She's been dating the guys for four years and only now realized he dosent make her happy?? What is she, insane??

Its dosent happen that way. She's been with the guy for four years for a reason. I know the idea of a new/fresh guy is tempting but hey . . the Devil you know is better that the angel you dont know.

I dint know relationships still last for that long. What are they waiting for to get married

(1) (Reply)

Mariage Palava / Virginty (dignity Or Lack Of Opportuinty) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.