Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Relationship Virgin, HALP!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Virgin, HALP!! (1822 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by alphacapa(f): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Please don't make a fun of this because I'm new to this love stuff. I'm in my early 20s(20-22 aroundish) but the problem is I don't know how to innitiate in a romantic relationship. Growing up I've never really took notice to look at boys. I was usually focused in my life, etc.

To get to the chase:

There's this one guy I used to and still is I attended church together. He always spoke different from the group except for all the "like" he says alot that's a bit annoying. And by different I mean he has a vocabulary of a college professor. SERIOUSLY that made me a hot chill down my stomach. I was impressed and shocked and its not only that, he's sexy as hell. coughs- But recently I've noticed he's been trying to approach me for a couple of months now. Even if it were whenever he sees he gets REALLY excited me and I'll try to be friendly and talk back. He says he'll call which I got some days or about a week later? I see him at church AGAIN and he apologizes about how he had to drive his younger sisters and something about his family phone plan blah blah so I said ok and let that go. He calls me that night and the next night and we talk and I never go any more calls for like a week and the same occurring pattern goes on. Then this past Sunday he follows me after church happy to see me and greets me AGAIN and I sigh cuz this was getting very aggrivating. He texts me some days that following week and calls me on saturday evening. We talked for the rest of the night getting to know each other till 3 or 4 am on Sunday. I felt some hope after this because I wanted more from him. He had me hooked after the good convo we had. On Sunday he looked for me so we can meet up but he came with his ma so he came very late and we couldn't meet up but we talked on the phone till he got home. That evening I told him in text that he was a amazing person and we should hangout when he's free. He replied and agreed. Since then for a week I haven't heard from him.

The thing is he is super shy and I know this because my family knows his family and are a bit close. I don't want to feel like I'm eager but I really am interested in him. I feel stuck because this will go on and in for months if he doesn't make a move. I know for sure it won't be long when I'll tell his ass off and stop the games cuz I'm not with BOYS and their games. He says he's a man and is still to prove it to me. I'm here to ask if I should forget him.and tell him straight to get his act together or give it another month..I'm sorry if this may be too long lol

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by sofadj(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Give him time, since you say you're into him, call him, chat him up, be friends with him first and even if he is a shy guy soon he will come out of his shell.
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by jhydebaba(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2014
Na testimony u dey share

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Segse(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Well, u're still naïve as I can see but I won't advice u to tell him exactly how u feel for him 1st. Just show him subtle signs that u're interested & see if he'll be man enough to take it up from there. If he doesn't then my dear just move on & take him as a friend (meaning he'll be stuck in ur friend zone). It happens to guys but some even shy guys will express their feelings if the lady in question gives signs of interest.
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by alphacapa(f): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2014
I think I'll friend zone so he can sweat. Thank you so much for the wise words!
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by kerny(f): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2014
jhydebaba: Na testimony u dey share

lol...mean.
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2014
singing

this kain gal ooooooooooooo i neva see your type oooooo

this kain gal ooooooooo na mumu wey dey worry u

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by ITbomb(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Hmm, I was enjoying the story eagerly waiting for where the boy would place a kiss and the girl return, then they UnCloth and curtains fall.
But alas, here is a super shy boy and a naive nerdy girl, may God help the two of una

1 Like

Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by bjseun: 1:03am On Jul 13, 2014
alphacapa: Please don't make a fun of this because I'm new to this love stuff. I'm in my early 20s(20-22 aroundish) but the problem is I don't know how to innitiate in a romantic relationship. Growing up I've never really took notice to look at boys. I was usually focused in my life, etc.

To get to the chase:

There's this one guy I used to and still is I attended church together. He always spoke different from the group except for all the "like" he says alot that's a bit annoying. And by different I mean he has a vocabulary of a college professor. SERIOUSLY that made me a hot chill down my stomach. I was impressed and shocked and its not only that, he's sexy as hell. coughs- But recently I've noticed he's been trying to approach me for a couple of months now. Even if it were whenever he sees he gets REALLY excited me and I'll try to be friendly and talk back. He says he'll call which I got some days or about a week later? I see him at church AGAIN and he apologizes about how he had to drive his younger sisters and something about his family phone plan blah blah so I said ok and let that go. He calls me that night and the next night and we talk and I never go any more calls for like a week and the same occurring pattern goes on. Then this past Sunday he follows me after church happy to see me and greets me AGAIN and I sigh cuz this was getting very aggrivating. He texts me some days that following week and calls me on saturday evening. We talked for the rest of the night getting to know each other till 3 or 4 am on Sunday. I felt some hope after this because I wanted more from him. He had me hooked after the good convo we had. On Sunday he looked for me so we can meet up but he came with his ma so he came very late and we couldn't meet up but we talked on the phone till he got home. That evening I told him in text that he was a amazing person and we should hangout when he's free. He replied and agreed. Since then for a week I haven't heard from him.

The thing is he is super shy and I know this because my family knows his family and are a bit close. I don't want to feel like I'm eager but I really am interested in him. I feel stuck because this will go on and in for months if he doesn't make a move. I know for sure it won't be long when I'll tell his ass off and stop the games cuz I'm not with BOYS and their games. He says he's a man and is still to prove it to me. I'm here to ask if I should forget him.and tell him straight to get his act together or give it another month..I'm sorry if this may be too long lol

I think you'll be a nice lady. can we be friends? PM me
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by alphacapa(f): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
singing

this kain gal ooooooooooooo i neva see your type oooooo

this kain gal ooooooooo na mumu wey dey worry u

Thank you for the song. Sadly I'm not in any worry tongue
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by alphacapa(f): 1:12am On Jul 13, 2014
ITbomb: Hmm, I was enjoying the story eagerly waiting for where the boy would place a kiss and the girl return, then they UnCloth and curtains fall.
But alas, here is a super shy boy and a naive nerdy girl, may God help the two of una

I am not naive at all. I just don't like my time wasted you know? lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by santakris(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2014
So you carry my matter come here when I still dey think about how I go take toast you. Abeg delete this thread sharperly, I go toast you today.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by raziboi(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2014
ma advice is.....b careful......
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by emandman: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2014
girl, dnt b decievd by dt common phrase"shyguy",no guy is shy,dias a particular chick dtz ova me lyk u'r too,but i dnt lyk her,but to her she tnk am shy and inexperience,.yo'ur 21+ as u said dia4 dtz guy too shd b at dt agerange,so he aint small boy.he jst nt feeling u.d code is "he'l b shy till u shy away"
when gals fall in love with a guy,especialy wen she's pretty,dey xpet d guy too, to reciprocate.but it doesnt wok dt way evrytym

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by raziboi(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2014
emandman: girl, dnt b decievd by dt common phrase"shyguy",no guy is shy,dias a particular chick dtz ova me lyk u'r too,but i dnt lyk her,but to her she tnk am shy and inexperience,.yo'ur 21+ as u said dia4 dtz guy too shd b at dt agerange,so he aint small boy.he jst nt feeling u.d code is "he'l b shy till u shy away"
when gals fall in love with a guy,especialy wen she's pretty,dey xpet d guy too, to reciprocate.but it doesnt wok dt way evrytym

grammatical rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Sunkyphil(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Wanna ask u a ? Are u still a tear rubber? grin
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2014
"20-22 ARROUNDISH"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
embarassed embarassed grin grin grin

Sorry buh it got me laughing
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Kennethco(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Lolx, jst watchng ooo
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
alphacapa: Please don't make a fun of this because I'm new to this love stuff. I'm in my early 20s(20-22 aroundish) but the problem is I don't know how to innitiate in a romantic relationship. Growing up I've never really took notice to look at boys. I was usually focused in my life, etc.

To get to the chase:

add me fr fb hbpeze lets hook up
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by ruffcoin09(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wow op u are few mins away from me, i'm in santa monica. 7C171386
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by queensenglish91: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
bjseun:

I think you'll be a nice lady. can we be friends? PM me
Thirst alert! Vaseline isn't that expensive.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by alphacapa(f): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
fiji water for the thirsty brothers cheesy
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by bizzlemie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
hbpeze:

add me fr fb hbpeze lets hook up

You and bjseun had to quote the OP just to type one tiny hookup sentence? Wetin dey worry una? sad

Now to you dear OP, if he's shy, then take the bull by the horns and express your feelings to him.

Or are you shy to tell him you love him?
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by bjseun: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
queensenglish91: Thirst alert! Vaseline isn't that expensive.

...and who says I'm thirsty? You'r wrong dear. Could evn say I'v had enough.jux playing wiv ma keypad.
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by queensenglish91: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
bjseun:

...and who says I'm thirsty? You'r wrong dear. Could evn say I'v had enough.jux playing wiv ma keypad.

*You're smiley
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by bjseun: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
queensenglish91:

*You're smiley
lol... Slip of keypad! thanks anyway.
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
You only told us u don't know how to go about romance but that those tell if u r still a virgin... I wonder if we still have virgins @18 let alone 22...d annoying tin is u don't even know ur true age, how can u say u r 20-22 and not even 20-21... I don't advice persons who aren't truthful and straight because u don't get d metamorphic truth about d real situation and won't know where exactly to plc ur judgment. So girl try be straight and forward.
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by smudge2079(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pele o
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by alphacapa(f): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
forix4u: You only told us u don't know how to go about romance but that those tell if u r still a virgin... I wonder if we still have virgins @18 let alone 22...d annoying tin is u don't even know ur true age, how can u say u r 20-22 and not even 20-21... I don't advice persons who aren't truthful and straight because u don't get d metamorphic truth about d real situation and won't know where exactly to plc ur judgment. So girl try be straight and forward.

Did i say i was a virgin? And i wrote that because i didn't want to reveal my true age at first till after i editted my profile. Try again smart a55
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by Godson201333(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
alphacapa: I think I'll friend zone so he can sweat. Thank you so much for the wise words!

Hard to get things...a game meant for small boys and girls
Re: Relationship Virgin, HALP!! by jaxxy(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2014
alphacapa: I think I'll friend zone so he can sweat. Thank you so much for the wise words!

Rule no1: neva tell a guy hw amazing he is wen he aint even told u dat 3ce

Rule no2: go back 2 Rule no1

(1) (Reply)

good morning / Is There Any Difference Between A Classy And Educated Lady? / Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.