Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Will You Do If You Are The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are The One? (1456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are The One? by niggi4life(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2014
A good colleague of mine met a lovely beautiful girl last 2years, they have been dating for more than a year now and the girl has introduced him to her parents, her mum personally didn't like the guy that much, sometimes her mum feel the guy is stingy because he rarely buys any gift for the girl(not even recharge cards) but the truth is that the girl doesn't even complain because she's happy with him.

Now the yawa was this: The guy left work some few mins ago to hastily get to ikeja from maryland,he wanted to get to the bank to withdraw some money, he was left with the last 50naira with him, as he sat down inside the bus,he looked beside him and behold it was his girlfriend's mum..... he is just with 50naira to pay for one Tfare.. if you were in his position what would you do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Rockmyworld(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2014
I guess I'll just start telling her truth about where am going to and how much is on me, that i would've love to pay her tfair. if she's a loving mum she'll understand. I don't see any big deal there. if you have you would have paid. but what is important is you have to apologize to her before any you get to your destination.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Oseni007(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]Pay my t.fare#chikena.......since she believes I am stingy wat difference will payin her Fare make plus explainin my situation doesn't cut it

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Dygeasy(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2014
Tricky something.

I'd just greet her. It's a helpless situation. No need for explanations. I'll only make sure on my next visit to my babe I'll get her mum something. Even if na ankara 4 yards grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by sisinaijayeye0: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2014
niggi4life: A good colleague of mine met a lovely beautiful girl last 2years, they have been dating for more than a year now and the girl has introduced him to her parents, her mum personally didn't like the guy that much, sometimes her mum feel the guy is stingy because he rarely buys any gift for the girl(not even recharge cards) but the truth is that the girl doesn't even complain because she's happy with him.

Now the yawa was this: The guy left work some few mins ago to hastily get to ikeja from maryland,he wanted to get to the bank to withdraw some money, he was left with the last 50naira with him, as he sat down inside the bus,he looked beside him and behold it was his girlfriend's mum..... he is just with 50naira to pay for one Tfare.. if you were in his position what would you do?

Explain and tell the truth. And the next day appear ather house with fruits
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2014
What an entitlement mentality undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Kennethco(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2014
Lolz, make u tel her 2 borrow u by paying d tfare her self nd pay her bk in 50folds afta withdrawng 4rm d bank
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2014
How does the mother know the guy doesnt buy his girlfriend recharge card undecided ? The problem lies with the girl, she is the cause angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Dolcilicious(f): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Hehe,some mothers shar
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Lmao.

OK, if I were to be in his position , I will greet her well and tell her the truth........Ahhhh, mama I no get too much o , na bank I dey go so wey I meet you for here, I even rush leave work. I go even show her the 50 naira gan and I will be smiling when talking to her grin ( its not like its his fault, that's all he has abi make he lap the mama? just say the truth and maybe get something little for her when he visits them again but he should not fake anything. he should be himself and not do things to please anybody o. Even if he does not have when he is visiting he should go like that, one day he will have enough to give them. smiley

On a second tot he can pay for his mother Inlaw and look for how to get 50 naira from somebody or wait till he gets to the last bus stop and explain to the driver and conductor, I'm sure they will understand,

Now my question is how does she know he doesn't buy anything for her not even recharge card if she doesn't tell her mum? hmmm, na that kind babe you go marry and her mother will be running your home or doesn't she know that even parent destroy homes? Hian.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Does he owe the girls mother anything
Did the girls mother misplace the T/p in the bus

Pay ur money and bone face comot. Must boyfriends generosity extend to the mother Na wa
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Kennethco(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lwkmd, abi na, afta al, d guy no b atm
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Kennethco(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Does he owe the girls mother anything
Did the girls mother misplace the T/p in the bus

Pay ur money and bone face comot. Must boyfriends generosity extend to the mother Na wa
lwkmd, abi na, afta all d guy no b money pumping machine

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin, God don catch am, stingy koko, i can imagine how the guy would feel, so so ashamed, kaiiii, inability to pay common 50naira would make the GFs mum to conclude that this guy is a serious serial stingy asss...(SSSa) hahahhhaha grin grin grin grin, very funny topic/question.
there is no explanation the guy can tell the woman(person wey think say u stingy b4) if am d guy i wont go to that house again, i will explain to the girl and watch her reactions, from there i can make my decisions. cheesy

But we girls hennnnn.. we can gossip ooooooo( na so so gossip go make the girl tell her mama say d bobo no dey buy am anytin) grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by mapist(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
sexyseun: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin, God don catch am, stingy koko, i can imagine how the guy would feel, so so ashamed, kaiiii, inability to pay common 50naira would make the GFs mum to conclude that this guy is a serious serial stingy asss...(SSSa) hahahhhaha grin grin grin grin, very funny topic/question.
there is no explanation the guy can tell the woman(person wey think say u stingy b4) if am d guy i wont go to that house again, i will explain to the girl and watch her reactions, from there i can make my decisions. cheesy

But we girls hennnnn.. we can gossip ooooooo( na so so gossip go make the girl tell her mama say d bobo no dey buy am anytin) grin

Babe,call me o pls 08062970292
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by morhsuud22(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Those awkward moments
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by majamajic(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
He should lap the woman grin grin grin grin grin

A funny situation.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One? by tonididdy(m): 5:18am On Nov 25, 2014
majamajic:
He should lap the woman grin grin grin grin grin

A funny situation.
haha u lapp your mother inlaw hahaha this is hillarious

Seun arise this topic to FP

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ur Ex Useless For Losing U / 50 Important, Very Important Things Girls Should Realize About Guys / What Binds A Marriage More? Love, Sex Or Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.