Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies (13915 Views)

Infinix HOT X507 Full Specs And Pictures / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by rad8(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
hav any1 heard of oneplus one fone...heard its super smart
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by fnep2smooth(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
can i get a good phone with 1gb ram, 4.4.2 and can perform OTA . 4.7inch or 5inch. Battery 2200amh to 3000amh . Slim that will cost me 20k
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Jeffy1206(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ymodulus:
They company said on her FACEBOOK page that the ROM has already been finished. But the update will be released August First week. And this update will be through OTA

that's nice... doogee is a great coming company will really love to patronize them in Nigeria... hoping to bring less expensive phones by them soon.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Jeffy1206(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
fnep2smooth: can i get a good phone with 1gb ram, 4.4.2 and can perform OTA . 4.7inch or 5inch. Battery 2200amh to 3000amh . Slim that will cost me 20k
lol those specs just too much for the price you mention. however with 24k can get you one but with 4.5"
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
don't tell me u guys avn't heard abt the ONE PLUS ONE phone, its crazy really, only dat getting it is a pain. wld love to av it though.

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
BASIC PARAMETERS

Color Silk White/Sandstone Black
Dimensions 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm
Weight 5.71 ounces (162 g)

Operating System
CyanogenMod 11S based on Android 4.4
CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 801 processor with 2.5GHz
Quad-core CPUs
GPU Adreno 330, 578MHz
RAM 3 GB LP-DDR3, 1866MHz
Storage 16/64 GB eMMC 5.0, available capacity varies
Battery Embedded rechargeable 3100 mAh LiPo battery
CONNECTIVITY
Connectivity GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/8
LTE: Bands: 1/3/4/7/17/38/40
Wi-Fi Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
NFC 65T (software card emulation, payment methods and
multi-tag support)
Positioning Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
Digital Compass
PORTS, SLOTS, BUTTONS AND INDICATORS
Ports Data & Charging: Micro USB 2.0
Audio: Jack 3.5mm
Buttons Power Button
Volume Rockers
Capacitive / On-screen buttons
SIM 1 slot - Micro SIM
Indicators 1 LED notification light (multicolored)
DISPLAY
Size 5.5 inch JDI
Resolution 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI
Type LTPS IPS with TOL
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
CAMERAS
Sensor 13 Megapixel - Sony Exmor IMX 214
Lenses 6 lenses to avoid distortion and color aberration
Flash Dual-LED
Aperture f/2.0
Front
Camera
5 Megapixel - Distortion free
Video 4K resolution video with stereo recording Slow Motion:
720p video at 120fps
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by thewarrior72: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nsonaso:

Dude if you like giant screen Tab, you may like to check this out [b] Here's a tablet that's just out and trumped benchmarks with
an antutu score of 40000. From its score, its clearly way
ahead of its league and the specs are below>>
Cube Talk 9X Tablet Specs:
Model: Cube Talk 9X.
Processor CPU: MediaTek MTK8392T, Cortex A7 Octa Core
2.0 GHz.
GPU: Mali-450 700MHz.
Operation System: Android 4.4.2(KitKat).
RAM: 2GB (DDR 3).
ROM: 16GB Nand Flash,supports external micro SD card up
to 32GB.
Screen: 9.7 inch Retina IPS New Technology OGS
Capacitive Multi-touch Screen.
Retina: 2048 x 1536, 326PPI,=(iPad air screen, 16 million
colors).
Display: Retina IPS OGS.
Camera: Back is 8.0 megapixel with Auto Focus and LED
Flash, F2.0 Aperture.
Front: 2.0 megapixel.
Network: Single Sim Card, Dual Standby.
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz + TD-SCDMA
1880-1920/2010-2025MHz
Bluetooth: 4 .0 with EDR.
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, supports Wi-Fi hotspot.
MicroUSB Read: 2.0.
FM: Yes.
Built-in GPS: Yes.
Built-in Gravity Sensor: Yes.
Battery: Li-ion Battery 10000 mAh.
Work Time: Up to 7~9 hours. [/b]
Price nko? undecided
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by fnep2smooth(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jeffy1206: lol those specs just too much for the price you mention. however with 24k can get you one but with 4.5"
no problem can i get the link
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by dazekid(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ymodulus: Name: Nibiru H1C

COMPANY POPULARITY: This phone is been supported and backed by the chinese Government. this is a big plus

I LOVE TH LOOKS OF THIS PHONE BUT ANDRIOD 4.2 IS A NO FOR ME. NOT IN 2014

1. 2G RAM+16G ROM (16 gig internal memory)
2. 5 inch 720P screen
3. 5.0MP front +8.0MP back
4. TD+[b]W[/b]CDMAdual 3G card supports. (This phone have TDCDMA and WCDMA. TDCDMA is 3G in china, while WCCDMA is 3g in other countries). In simple terms it supports 3g all over the world.
5. Hexa-core 1.5GHz MT6591 6-core processor
6. JELLYbEAN 4.2

PRICE : 798 Yuan = $128 = #21,237

Nice thread you got here!!!Quick question though..Are you sure about the listed price?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by jeebz: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
fnep2smooth: can i get a good phone with 1gb ram, 4.4.2 and can perform OTA . 4.7inch or 5inch. Battery 2200amh to 3000amh . Slim that will cost me 20k
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/KingSing-T1-5inch-IPS-Screen-MTK6592-Octa-Core-1-7GHz-Smartphone-1GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-8-0MP-Camera-Wifi-GPS-Black-325315.html
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Jeffy1206(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
fnep2smooth:
no problem can i get the link
get to me on my contacts, bbm, whatsapp, call etc...
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Bawss1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ymodulus: Name: VIFOCAL C100

COMPANY POPULARITY: Note this phone is just a product of OEM. So do not expect future support. OEM means a company or seller pays a manufacturing company for customized phone. E.g MTN have some phones written MTN it is not manufactured by MTN, just that mtn customized the product.
]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ymodulus:
I was explaining the meaning in full and not what the abbrievation or synonyms.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_equipment_manufacturer

Nairaland will not kill us. So the abbreviation of OEM has a different meaning from the words in full? Kai.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 5:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Nsonaso: And that means a Career Branded Phone .

though some Career BRANDED phones are manufactured my OEM while some are not...

Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE and Sharp are popular known OEM

But sometimes you may see iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Sony written/branded this names at the back or Front of a phone

{ AT&T (American Telecom & Telegram), T-Mobile, Verizon for USA} or

{O2, Orange for UK} or

{NTT DoCoMo for Japanese} or

{China Mobile for China} or

{MTN, ETISALAT, Glo, Airtel (some of this networks are in other countries so I can't specify) }

So if the phone is manufactured by any of these OEMs, you will tell the people that this phone is a Career Branded Phone but it's manufactured by an OEM... Then you will explain to the person what "Career Branded Phone" is and what OEM is

Not telling the people that OEM is career branded

hmmmm.

To end this i had to read more on OEM / ODM / CAREER BRANDED (this i never saw, so i used your explanation).

And i came to find out that the right term am to use is called ODM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_design_manufacturer

However note that some manufacturer still use the world OEM.
http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/801110103/what_is_OEM_service_.htm?message=800062030

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100403115141AA95FkG

So sir i was never wrong. Thank you
Bawss1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nairaland will not kill us. So the abbreviation of OEM has a different meaning from the words in full? Kai.
You should read well before twisting my statement.
MichChelsea: don't tell me u guys avn't heard abt the ONE PLUS ONE phone, its crazy really, only dat getting it is a pain. wld love to av it though.
i have heard of it. Its making headlines since launch, but truth be told the company got several things wrong.

E.G
1. series of delays
2. You cant buy the international version easily. You must be invited or given an invite.
3. Series of misinformation by the company. Now they are deleting a lot of information of their forum and website.

I think lies should not be a good virtue of a company. Well i can still post it.

Hey before i go, Lets not forget there is a proposed One Plus 2 from same company, same specs but higher camera thats if the news i read was anything to go by. But i believe its true. Anyway i will post more about one plus one
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

And i came to find out that the right term am to use is called ODM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_design_manufacturer

Well bro based on your example... You're still wrong ODM is never the right term you should have used...

Let me explain:

List of popular ODM

1. Foxconn: Is a Chinese company and the major manufacturer of these companies products..
Acer Inc. (Taiwan)
Amazon.com (United States)
Apple Inc. (United States)
BlackBerry Ltd. (Canada)
Cisco (United States)
Dell (United States)
Google (United States)
Hewlett-Packard (United States)
Microsoft (United States)
Motorola Mobility (United States)
Nintendo (Japan)
Nokia (Finland)
Sony (Japan)
Toshiba (Japan)
Vizio (United States)

2. Pegatron: Is a Taiwanese company that also manufacture apple products but mostly Apple iPhones

3. GiONEE: Is a Chinese company and a manufacturer of Walton Mobile and some BLU mobile also.

ODM manufactures products for its clients based on contact

What ODM does is to manufacture a product to it's clients based on the clients specifications (on a contract) ...

And when ODM manufactures a product, it brands the the products the client name based on the clients specifications

ODM has no right to brand the product his/her own name on any part of the product manufactured but that of it's clients name.

Difference between ODM products and Career Branded Products is that;

When a Career brands an OEM products, both the name of the OEM and that of the career will be written on that product. E.g you see HUAWEI / ZTE modem branded MTN-NG, ETISALAT NG, Airtel NG and Glo or you see Apple iPhone or Samsung phone branded T-Mobile, Verizon or AT&T..... That is career branding for you

But when ODM manufactures a product, only the client name alone will be written on that product.

In a lay man understanding, using you as an example... If you ask Foxconn to manufacture Computer, Tablet PC or Phone for you with your name (Ymodulus) only Ymodulus will be written on it..... Foxconn will not be written on it.

OR

have you seen an Apple MacBook / iMac or Hp, Acer, Sony, Dell computer written Foxconn on it?
or
Have you seen Nokia, iPhone, Sony, Samsung smart phone written Foxconn on it..... But Foxconn did manufacture most of 'em

Or

Have you seen any WALTON , BLU phone written GiONEE on it but GIONEE is the manufacturer of all WALTON phones and some of BLU phone.

So sir i was never wrong. Thank you

You still wrong Bro.... So still go and make some research...

2 Likes

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nsonaso:

Well bro based on your example... You're still wrong ODM is never the right term you should have used...

Let me explain:

List of popular ODM

1. Foxconn: Is a Chinese company and the major manufacturer of these companies products..
Acer Inc. (Taiwan)
Amazon.com (United States)
Apple Inc. (United States)
BlackBerry Ltd. (Canada)
Cisco (United States)
Dell (United States)
Google (United States)
Hewlett-Packard (United States)
Microsoft (United States)
Motorola Mobility (United States)
Nintendo (Japan)
Nokia (Finland)
Sony (Japan)
Toshiba (Japan)
Vizio (United States)

2. Pegatron: Is a Taiwanese company that also manufacture apple products but mostly Apple iPhones

3. GiONEE: Is a Chinese company and a manufacturer of Walton Mobile and some BLU mobile also.

ODM manufactures products for its clients based on contact

What ODM does is to manufacture a product to it's clients based on the clients specifications (on a contract) ...

And when ODM manufactures a product, it brands the the products the client name based on the clients specifications

ODM has no right to brand the product his/her own name on any part of the product manufactured but that of it's clients name.

Difference between ODM products and Career Branded Products is that;

When a Career brands an OEM products, both the name of the OEM and that of the career will be written on that product. E.g you see HUAWEI / ZTE modem branded MTN-NG, ETISALAT NG, Airtel NG and Glo or you see Apple iPhone or Samsung phone branded T-Mobile, Verizon or AT&T..... That is career branding for you

But when ODM manufactures a product, only the client name alone will be written on that product.

In a lay man understanding, using you as an example... If you ask Foxconn to manufacture Computer, Tablet PC or Phone for you with your name (Ymodulus) only Ymodulus will be written on it..... Foxconn will not be written on it.

OR

have you seen an Apple MacBook / iMac or Hp, Acer, Sony, Dell computer written Foxconn on it?
or
Have you seen Nokia, iPhone, Sony, Samsung smart phone written Foxconn on it..... But Foxconn did manufacture most of 'em

Or

Have you seen any WALTON , BLU phone written GiONEE on it but GIONEE is the manufacturer of all WALTON phones and some of BLU phone.

You still wrong Bro.... So still go and make some research...
Bro please go and verify. VIFOCAL does not manufacture phone or gadgets, they rather get a company to manufacture the phone and the put their name or logo on it. So how is that not ODM??
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Name: One plus One

COMPANY POPULARITY: Well known. ONE PLUS ONE is a branch company of OPPO.

pros

1. CyanogenMod 11 called 11S. This is based around Android 4.4.2 Kitkat (for those of you keeping track, the current version in the handset is 11.0-XNPH22Q).
2. Width : 8.9 mm
3 Display: 5.5 inches (401 ppi pixel density)
4 Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers ( This means you can use up to 10 fingers on the screen at a time)
5 Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
6. NFC present
7. OTG present
8. Camera: 13Mpx back and 5mpx front
9. Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
10. Battery 3100 mAh[/b] battery

cons

1. SIM: 1 SIM CARD ONLY (Micro-SIM). 1 Sim
2. Battery: Non-removable Li-Po [b] ( Do not crucify me on this. as the choice of non removable / removable battery is largely an issue of personal choice. but for me i dont like non-removable batteries)

PRICE:
16GB internal memory version cost $299 = #49,335 at echange rate of $1 =#165
64GB internal memory Version cost $399 = #57, 585 at echange rate of $1 =#165

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Bawss1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
It is the hardest thing for some to admit that they are wrong.

Good work there Nsonaso for putting in the effort in helping to educate others.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bawss1: It is the hardest thing for some to admit that they are wrong.

Good work there Nsonaso for putting in the effort in helping to educate others.
Mr. Nsonaso have not proved to me that am wrong. I agreed with him that i was wrong using the term OEM rather ODM is proper. This i found out after reading more.

so i beg to ask where did my actions go inline with your words? please read in-between the lines before replying. Thanks
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ymodulus:
Bro please go and verify. VIFOCAL does not manufacture phone or gadgets, they rather get a company to manufacture the phone and the put their name or logo on it. So how is that not ODM??
Bro based on the above statement you made,
ODM is the company that manufactures for VIFOCAL.... VIFOCAL is not the ODM....
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nsonaso:
Bro based on the above statement you made,
ODM is the company that manufactures for VIFOCAL.... VIFOCAL is not the ODM....
Now you are right. VIFOCAL is not the ODM.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Cyberbaze(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
I wanna buy Xiaomi Hongmi note 2, Octa core, Kitkat, 2gb ram, 8gb ROM, 5.5", 13mp back, 5mp front, double sim at $200,but my problem is that it is 9mm thick which is too big for me. Is there any other with the same specs or better specs that is smaller in thickness at the same price or below the price? Thanks.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by redsquare(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Guys what of Infocus? Lovely tablet,very slick, it's the Taiwanese version of iPhone.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Cyberbaze(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cyberbaze: I wanna buy Xiaomi Hongmi note 2, Octa core, Kitkat, 2gb ram, 8gb ROM, 5.5", 13mp back, 5mp front, double sim at $200,but my problem is that it is 9mm thick which is too big for me. Is there any other with the same specs or better specs that is smaller in thickness at the same price or below the price? Thanks.
Obviously, I think Elophone P2000 is the best match. I am going for it.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by ife4luv21(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
pls bros I need a tablet of screen btw 7.0 or 8.0 inch,with kitkat ... I av 37 to 39k
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by mayorall(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
ife4luv21: pls bros I need a tablet of screen btw 7.0 or 8.0 inch,with kitkat ... I av 37 to 39k

Check this out with photos. This is one of the best chinese android tablets manufacturer, It is the top Aliexpress branded tablets.

www.nairaland.com/1804156/brand-new-ainol-bw1-ii
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by biggboy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
ife4luv21: pls bros I need a tablet of screen btw 7.0 or 8.0 inch,with kitkat ... I av 37 to 39k
contact initialize here; https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee/10
he has something that suits your budget.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by initialize(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2014
biggboy: contact initialize here; https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee/10
he has something that suits your budget.

As a sure boy! Na you sure pass, we will meet at Abk one day. Don't worry
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by initialize(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2014

Tablet with Kitkat 4.4.2

I will give you the Pipo U9T

Features:

7inch IPS capacitive touch screen, 1920x1200 Full HD Resolution

Rockchip RK3188 Quad Core 1.6GHz

Support WIFI 802.11 b/g/n

Android 4.2 OS

Camera 2.0MP+5.0rear camera

Support OTG HDMI, bluetooth, GPS, Built-in 3G

Specifications:

Model PIPO Ultra-U9T Quad Core Tablet PC

CPU Rockchip RK3188, Cortex A9 quad core, 1.6GHz; GPU: Mali 400 MP4

Operation System Android 4.2

RAM 2GB (DDR 3)

ROM(Memory) 16GB ROM

Shell Material Aluminum shell

Screen Size 7Inch

Type Capacitive Screen, IPS

Display LCD

Resolution 1920x1200px

Visible Angle 178°

Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended

Camera Front 2M, back 5M auto focus, flashlight

Gravity Sensor Yes

Multi-Touch Yes, 5 points touch

Play Store Yes, built in

Bluetooth Yes

OTG Yes

Video 1080P, AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV?
Music MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2?
GPS Yes

Email and Browser Yes, built in

WIFI Yes, 802.11 b/g/n

3G support built in WCDMA 3G
Earphone Interface 3.5mm
Work Time Up to 5-6 hours
Battery 3700MAh

Other Applications File Manager, OfficeSuite, Google Search, Task Manager, Browser, Gallery, Android Webkit, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader, Gmail

Product Size 190.5 x 117 x 9.6mm

Product Weight 310g

Extend Port 1 x TF card slot; 1 x HDMI port

1 x Micro USB port, 1 x sim card slot

1 x 3.5mm Earphone port

Package including

1 x Leather Keyboard

1 x Leather Case

1 x Screen Protector

1 x HDMI Cable

1 x Touch Pen

1 x Earphone

1 x OTG Cable

1 x Card Reader

1 x Charger(5V, 2A, 2.5mm)

1 x USB cable

1 x User Manual

Price to Lagos is #33,000

comes with complete accessories such as Listed.

Call, text or whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by robinicule(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
give me ur best 7 or 8" spec with the best battery life (mah) for 35k..thanks
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by timok4chri: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Ymodulus can these aliexpress phones be fixed easily in Nigeria?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by mayorall(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
robinicule: give me ur best 7 or 8" spec with the best battery life (mah) for 35k..thanks

@MAYORALL GOODS NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

This is to inform our customer of the latest arrival of the long awaiting ainol BW1 II . It comes with larger memory compared to bw1

Dual sim card, you can browse with either sim,3.75G network on both sim and wifi, it has hotspot, makes and receive call.
cable, IPS screen.HDMI function for connecting to Television.

Item Type: Tablet PC

Tablet Data Capacity: 16GB

Network Communiction:
Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi

Screen Size: 7.85inch

Extend Port: Earphone Jack,Mini USB,OTG,TF card,USB,HDMI

Brand Name: Ainol

Package: Yes

Net Weight : 286g

Supporting Language:English,Russian,Spanish,Swedish,Portuguese,Turkish,Italian,German,Chinese,French,Japanese,Polish,Ukrainian,Greek,Hebrew

Back camera : 5MP

Processor Manufacture: MTK

Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen

Front Webcam Pixels:
2MP

Processor Main Frequency: Quad Core

Feature:
GPS,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Phone Call,FM,OTG,Dual Camera

Ram : 1GB

Rom : 16GB

Operating System: Android 4.2.2

Display resolution: 1024x768

Processor Model:
MTK8382 Quad-core 1.3GHz
Ainol Model: Bw1 ii

Accessories
Brand new keyboard
Brand new leather pouch
Brand new screen protector
Brand new touch pen
Brand new USB cable
Brand new charger
Brand new OTG cable
BRAND NEW EARPIECE
BRAND NEW HDMI cable

Price :
(#32,000).

This is the best price you can get this product.

And also free installation of BBM, instagram whatsapp, 2go, skype, viber, microsoft word,excel,powerpoint. Temple run. ETC. Email synchronisation. Google play store. You can use as many email as you want. Yahoomail, Gmail. Office mail. ETC

My contact :

Phone number and whatsapp. : 07066435369

BBM :
7B10F452

We are located in Osogbo, Osun state . We send our products to anywhere in Nigeria and rest of the world, therefore, distance is not a barrier. Check here for photos

www.nairaland.com/1804156/brand-new-ainol-bw1-ii
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by mayorall(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
timok4chri: @Ymodulus can these aliexpress phones be fixed easily in Nigeria?

Yeah, it can be fixed anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / Zain Ng Introduces Data Trariff & Plans / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.