Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies (13916 Views)

Infinix HOT X507 Full Specs And Pictures / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
ALL NEW AINOL NUMY 3G TALOS

BASIC SPECS

1 GB RAM

16GB INTERNAL MEMORY

7.95 IPS SCREEN

HDMI SUPPORTED

3500MAH BATTERY

BLUET TOOTH 4.0

QUADCORE PROCESSOR

FULL HD RECORDING

ANDROID 4.2.2(UPGRADEABLE)

SUPPORTS OTG

3G DUAL SIM

BUNDLED ACCESORIES
LEATHER CASE
KEYBOARD
OTG CABLE
TOUCH PEN
USB CABLE
CHARGER

PRICE: NGN26,700 TO LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by robinicule(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
how much, wats d battery mah?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
AINOL NUMY AX3 3G SWORD

NOTE THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM AINOL AX3

BUNDLED ACCESSORIES

OTG CABLE
USB CABLE
CHARGER
SCREEN PROTECTOR
TOUCH PEN
KEYBOARD CASE
LEATHER CASE

NGN21,500 TO LAGOS

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
robinicule: how much, wats d battery mah?
3500MAH

NGN26,700 LANDS IT IN LAGOS.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by LillyAnne(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please, is the DOOGEE D550 available in Nigeria?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
LillyAnne: Please, is the DOOGEE D550 available in Nigeria?

we can make it available for you ma.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by LillyAnne(f): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thespecialone:

we can make it available for you ma.
Like how much will it cost?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by initialize(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
LillyAnne: Like how much will it cost?

You want to buy a Phone?

You should check here: https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by initialize(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Ymodulus: NAME: JAIYU G4S

COMPANY POPULARITY: Well known CHinese company.

PROS

1. Octacore
2. HD SCREEN
3. 9mm slim. ( it has a bulky build. i believe this was to achieve a great battery of 3000mah)
4. 3000Mah battery
5. 4.7" battery
6. Dual Sim ( both have 3G ) and (Sim 1 Normal sim while sim 2 Micro sim)
7. JellyBean 4.2. (upgradeable to 4.4.2 these update is available )
8. OTG
9. CAMERA: 13MPX back camera + 3MPx front camera. (This is great for females who take selfies and guys who skype.)
10. 2Gig RAM and 16Gig Rom (16 Gig internal memory)

Cost : $190 apprioximately ( #31350 ) Note i used exchange rate of #165 to $1.

This phone is cool but if you are A fan of slim phones like Gionee E3 you may not like the bulk build. else this phone is cool.

Note!!.

The price i gave above is for the 2gig version and not the 1gig version. also know that only the 2gig version have kitkat.
Nairaland User and preacher of this phone : stancity

Already on sale in Nigeria, more than 30 users made the right choice and I made it possible

To get the Jiayu G4S, follow the link to my Mobile Phone Ads https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2014
LillyAnne: Like how much will it cost?

NGN30,000 TO LAGOS WITH PINK LEATHER CASE,16GB MEMORY CARD, TOUCH PEN AND OTG CABLE grin
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
OK! The pink leather case offer is for the ladies. ONLY grin
If any one else is interested, kindly mention me.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by yorex2011: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thespecialone: OK! The pink leather case offer is for the ladies. ONLY grin
If any one else is interested, kindly mention me.
Check this one out.. Its seems like a good buy
http://www.ainol-novo.com/ifive-mini-3gs-mtk6592-octa-core-7-9-inch-retina-screen-ram-2gb-3g-tablet-pc-bluetooth-fm.html
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
yorex2011:
http://www.ainol-novo.com/ifive-mini-3gs-mtk6592-octa-core-7-9-inch-retina-screen-ram-2gb-3g-tablet-pc-bluetooth-fm.html

ok na all man must sell market unto elastic and inelastic demand, lets go there.

grin
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GOOGLE grin

IT MAY BE AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA SOON!!!

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by abbey777: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
yorex2011:
think am avin interest in this, how much is it
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by marcjoe(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
won't u go for this best offer??SPECIAL SALLAH OFFER(PROMO END SOON) cool

BUY 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB memory card and get fifa 14(full version+commentary), modern combat 5(mc5), and gta san andreas totally free...

Other android hd games also available,
go to this thread for the new prices(FOR LAGOS AND ENVIRONS CUSTOMERS)
https://www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera/3

goto this thread(FOR PEEPS IN ABUJA AND ENVIRONS)
www.nairaland.com/1818543/high-speed-class-10-memory-cards

DON'T LET THIS OFFER PASS U BY. DELIVERY POSSIBLE.
whatsapp - 08161145975, bbm- 79D8301F
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by abbey777: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
abbey777:
who is selling this tab and how much is it
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
abbey777:

I can pre-order for you sir
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
abbey777:

which of the tabs sir?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Chem1st: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Nsonaso:
Well bro do you also tether to your Tablet or PC with your phone when you in area where there is only gprs/edge network? Area where the network is very slow that it's only opera mini that works no other browsers can be able to connect to the Internet?

That is why you need a stand alone Tablet except if you are not interested to browse with the Tab..... Please bro don't be of offended am just talking from experience...

Mi Pad is good but will be more better and best if those features are included.... And am even interested in Tab but the absence of those features gave me a second choice Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE version though still waiting till October if Xiaomi didn't release another Mi Pad with those features then I will have option than to go for Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE version
Just got the mi pad through a nairalander with the moniker initialize... The tab is above the leagues of every tab I have bought, played with... Can't see myself going for any other.. As for the sim capabilities, for crying out loud, you can tether to it, or you can use a USB modem on it.. That's what I'm using now.. I'm not much of a game person, but the antutu benchmark is above 40000..its really a great tab and I'll advice anyone that knows quality not to settle for anything less
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by initialize(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Chem1st:
Just got the mi pad through a nairalander with the moniker initialize... The tab is above the leagues of every tab I have bought, played with... Can't see myself going for any other.. As for the sim capabilities, for crying out loud, you can tether to it, or you can use a USB modem on it.. That's what I'm using now.. I'm not much of a game person, but the antutu benchmark is above 40000..its really a great tab and I'll advice anyone that knows quality not to settle for anything less

Thanks for the mention bro, I am happy you are having a good time playing with your new tablet

Here I am. I am "initialize"

**************************************************************************************

Do you want to buy Quality product like Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Powerbanks, Watches, Accessories, Jewelry Sets at affordable price? don't miss road, Look Here

Quality! Quality!! Quality!!!

Our Product SalesAds Links

https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-2gb-ram-jiayu-xiaomi
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/bangysmv/
http:///BangysMV

Patronize us today to get good value for you money>>>>> The only direction is up.

Thanks for all your Patronage and Support

Picture of the Xiaomi Mi Pad with Full accessories (All my products comes with Full/Complete accessories)

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by KnightOfLaif: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
ThL 5000 SMARTPHONE HIGHLIGHT:

Model: ThL 5000
Band: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Service Provider: Unlocked
Color: Black,White
Shell Material: Plastic
CPU: MTK6592, Cortex A7 octa core, 2.0GHz
GPU: Mali-450
ROM: 16GB
RAM: 2GB
Display Size: 5.0 Inch
Type: IPS, capacitive touch screen, Corning III
gorilla glass, OGS technology
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Screen Color: 16000K Colors
Camera/Picture Resolution: Dual Cameras, 5.0MP
front camera, 13.0MP back camera with flashlight
and auto focus, support full screen capturing
ThL 5000 Smartphone Basic Function
Ringtones Type: Polyphonic/MP3
Audio File Format: MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
Video File Format: 3GP/MPEG4
Image File Format: JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
E-book Format: TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
FM Radio: Yes, earphone needed
Earphone Port: 3.5mm
Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer: USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet: WAP/WiFi
Phonebook: 500
Input: Hand write/Keypad
TV: No
GPS: Yes, built in
JAVA: No
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: Yes
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 5 point touch
Language: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa
Mealyu, Cestina, Deutsch,Espanol, Filipino,
Francais, Khmer, Italiano, Magyar, Nederalands,
Portuguese, Romana,Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek,
Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Korean,Simplified/
Traditional Chinese
Other Feature: 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth,
Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers,calendar,
calculator, clock, camera, tethering & portable
hotspot, NFC, OTG, Play Store, etc
ThL 5000 Smartphone Accessories:
1 x 5000mAh Battery (non-removeable)
1 x 3.5mm Earphone
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
ThL 5000 Smartphone size: 144.2 x 70.4 x
8.9mm
ThL 5000 Smartphone Weight: 146g

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by abbey777: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Thespecialone]

which of the tabs sir?
the one u offer as a good buy for the lady who asked for doogee d 500
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by fafelumo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
KnightOfLaif: ThL 5000 SMARTPHONE HIGHLIGHT:

Model: ThL 5000
Band: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Service Provider: Unlocked
Color: Black,White
Shell Material: Plastic
CPU: MTK6592, Cortex A7 octa core, 2.0GHz
GPU: Mali-450
ROM: 16GB
Display Size: 5.0 Inch
Type: IPS, capacitive touch screen, Corning III
gorilla glass, OGS technology
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Screen Color: 16000K Colors
Camera/Picture Resolution: Dual Cameras, 5.0MP
front camera, 13.0MP back camera with flashlight
and auto focus, support full screen capturing
ThL 5000 Smartphone Basic Function
Ringtones Type: Polyphonic/MP3
Audio File Format: MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
Video File Format: 3GP/MPEG4
Image File Format: JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
E-book Format: TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
FM Radio: Yes, earphone needed
Earphone Port: 3.5mm
Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer: USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet: WAP/WiFi
Phonebook: 500
Input: Hand write/Keypad
TV: No
GPS: Yes, built in
JAVA: No
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: Yes
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 5 point touch
Language: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa
Mealyu, Cestina, Deutsch,Espanol, Filipino,
Francais, Khmer, Italiano, Magyar, Nederalands,
Portuguese, Romana,Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek,
Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Korean,Simplified/
Traditional Chinese
Other Feature: 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth,
Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers,calendar,
calculator, clock, camera, tethering & portable
hotspot, NFC, OTG, Play Store, etc
ThL 5000 Smartphone Accessories:
1 x 5000mAh Battery (non-removeable)
1 x 3.5mm Earphone
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
ThL 5000 Smartphone size: 144.2 x 70.4 x
8.9mm
ThL 5000 Smartphone Weight: 146g

This phone na must buy o.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by eph12(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
fafelumo:

This phone na must buy o.
Available on pre-order at the cost of #47000 sir with 12months warranty
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by robinicule(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thespecialone: grin
pls op aw much will land ifive Mini 3GS to lagos..pls
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by eph12(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2014
E-Ceros One Android Smartphone
OS Version: 4.2
CPU: MTK6592 Octa Core
GPU: Mali-450 MP4 (700 MHz)
Processor Speed (max): 1.7GHz
Band: 3G (WCDMA) 2100/850 (EDGE, HSPA+42 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps); 2G (GSM) 850/900/1800/1900
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
GPS: Support GPS+AGPS Navigator
Bluetooth 4.0
Adobe Flash
FM Radio
Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot (3G Tethering)
Google Play
OTG
Miracast
Sensing Gesture (Gallery, Music, Camera, Home Menu)
Sensors: Proximity, Magnetic Field, Accelerometer, Gravity, Light
Mic and Speaker
Battery Size: 2800mAh
Usage Time: 3 to 5 Hours
Battery Standby: 100 Hours
2 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera (5MP Interpolation) + 8 Megapixel Rear Camera (13MP Interpolation)
Video Resolution: 640x480 Front / 1280x720 Back

Display
Display Size: 5.5 Inch HD IPS
Display Resolution: 1280x720
Touch Screen: Support Capacitive
Multi-touch: Support 5 Point

Memory
Internal: 16GB
Micro SD Card up to 32GB

Ports
3.5mm Audio Out Port
2 (WCDM/GSM) SIM card slot – 1x Normal SIM, 1x Micro SIM
Micro SD Card Slot
Micro USB

Media Formats
Video: MP4, 3GP
Audio: MP3, WMA
Picture: JPG, GIF
eBook: PDF, TXT
Available from the manufacturer at the rate of 179.99$

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
robinicule: pls op aw much will land ifive Mini 3GS to lagos..pls
NGN33,000 to Lagos fully loaded with accessories #LowestPriceYouCanTrust
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Thespecialone(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2014
abbey777:
Ifive mini 3gs is NGN 33,000 to Lagos fully loaded with accessories. #LowestPriceYouCanTrust
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by ifechez: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Thespecialone: ALL NEW AINOL NUMY 3G TALOS

BASIC SPECS

1 GB RAM

16GB INTERNAL MEMORY

7.95 IPS SCREEN

HDMI SUPPORTED

3500MAH BATTERY

BLUET TOOTH 4.0

QUADCORE PROCESSOR

FULL HD RECORDING

ANDROID 4.2.2(UPGRADEABLE)

SUPPORTS OTG

3G DUAL SIM

BUNDLED ACCESORIES
LEATHER CASE

KEYBOARD
OTG CABLE
TOUCH PEN
USB CABLE
CHARGER

PRICE: NGN26,700 TO LAGOS
hello pals. please I want to know if this AINOL TALOS screen resolution is High Definition? I need an urgent answer. tanx
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by milee: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chem1st:
Please which if the network modem are you using on the Xiaomi tab?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / 5 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Slows Down Months After You Buy It / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.