Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

NMA Strike: Simple Questions In The Court Of Public Opinion - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Strike: Simple Questions In The Court Of Public Opinion (1700 Views)

NMA Strike Suspended? / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA Strike: Simple Questions In The Court Of Public Opinion by bumfem: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
phantom: at UCH where this whole consultant nurse wahala started,a 'consultant' nurse had the effrontery to tell a surgeon that he couldnt open a wound until after a certain time period AS DICTATED BY THE NURSE.
my brother drered,you seem sensible so let me ask you,is that not encroachment into another persons job?
a nurse? haba somethings are somehow.
i can assure you,if the other health workers are allowed to be consultants when its obvious that patient care is not uppermost,we will have problems in this country.
NMA is shouting itself hoarse now. you all think we doctors are mad people BUT on the contrarywe are the only ones that appear to see where this whole thing is headed AND my brother,i assure you, it will not end well.
unfortunately,its the nigerian people WHO WILL LOSE not the doctors believe it or not. we are not asking nigerians to protect or stand up for the doctor(that is what they think) but we are asking that they stand WITH US AS WE PROTECT THEM. that is what doctors are doing.
i rest my case. smiley

U guys have sited this cooked up lies 1million times from NMA to MDCAN. Will the public really lose? No.....the public will gain while the doctors shall lose.
Re: NMA Strike: Simple Questions In The Court Of Public Opinion by dalhat14(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
bumfem:

If he needs to be a consultant to do that , so be it. He is a consultant in his own field ,Pharmacy .I really don't know why that should be your headache.

Can't somebody reason well for once .
Nigerias title crazy populace, consultant indeed
Re: NMA Strike: Simple Questions In The Court Of Public Opinion by dalhat14(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Morotov1: Your writeup is incoherent ..........and quite different from what is happening presently. Do some research or ask your superiors.
The word independent professional decision is really driving you over the edge.
Don't quote me again to ramble.
it would be incoherent to you because u would have to be vast in the field of medicine to understand it's intricacies, which at the risk of sounding immodest I would have to say it cant be incoherent to a doctor
Re: NMA Strike: Simple Questions In The Court Of Public Opinion by dalhat14(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
bumfem:

U guys have sited this cooked up lies 1million times from NMA to MDCAN. Will the public really lose? No.....the public will gain while the doctors shall lose.
that u think the public would not lose by that singular act if left unchallenged is the very reason NMA thinks it's a dangerous trend for our patients, I'm assuming u are a health worker
Re: NMA Strike: Simple Questions In The Court Of Public Opinion by Morotov1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
dalhat14:
it would be incoherent to you because u would have to be vast in the field of medicine to understand it's intricacies, which at the risk of sounding immodest I would have to say it cant be incoherent to a doctor
I don't need a medical degree to understand...comprehend what health care interdisciplinary teamwork mean.
You don't understand it at all, healthcare service do not start and end with medicine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Business And Profit Side Of Ruzu Bitters / Liver Function Test / WAYS To Heal Fibroid Naturally Powered By Swissgarde Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.