Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) (1939 Views)

Popular Nairalander Hang Out With Frank Edoho ;) ( E-mage) / can you do this to your man ? shoking!!!(e-mage) / Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by BRAV0O(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bad Boy that started smooth, cool, mysterious, and loving… but ended up emotionally unavailable, unattainable… even stretching into emotionally abusive.
I used to be a nice guy – way back when. Like most men, I learned rather quickly that being that nice guy wasn’t the best of decisions.

If you are a guy reading this, you have probably noticed that, instead of opting for a nice and calm partner who would treat her right (you), the girl usually chooses a ‘bad boy’. If you are a girl, then you probably are wondering why you are attracted to and end up with a man who treats you badly. We’ve tried to come up with sensible reasons why this happens, but you are very welcome to add some new insights on the matter in the comments!

1. Not real. Nice guys  are too nice. No one can always be that nice unless they’re a saint. They are busy being nice instead of being real and women instinctually don’t trust that. Bad boys “keep it real.”  Nice guys  don’t want to upset the apple cart.

2. Respect. No one respects a doormat.  Nice guys  don’t set boundaries or make any real demands. A  bad boy  doesn’t let a woman walk all over him or control him. Women can’t respect a man they can control. No respect equals no attraction.

3. Predictable. Most people lead boring, predictable lives, so they’re attracted to people who are exciting and a bit unpredictable.  Bad boys  are always a challenge.  Nice guys  are never a challenge. Predictable plus no excitement plus no challenge.

4. Mother Nature. Women are designed to nurture. However, instead of doing this with children, they often end up doing it with  bad boys . They think their love will save them.  Nice guys  rarely need to be saved.

5. Fixing. Nice guys  don’t usually need to be fixed.  Bad boys  usually do, so they become a project. Women think if they can “create” the perfect man, he will never leave them. Also, if they’re busy fixing someone else, they don’t have to look at what needs to be fixed in their own lives.
6. Genetic wars. Women are designed to procreate with the strongest possible genes.  Bad boys  are sending an unconscious message that they have great genes, so they’re not afraid of losing the woman by misbehaving.  Nice guys  are sending a message that they don’t think their genes are good enough, so they won’t misbehave.

7. Fear of intimacy. If a woman is afraid of intimacy, she subconsciously knows she can avoid it with a  bad boy , since she can never get close enough to him to have to go there. A  nice guy  will eventually want a commitment, and that’s scary.

8. Low self-esteem:  We don’t feel comfortable with people who treat us better than we treat ourselves. If you don’t think much of yourself, the  bad boy  is simply reinforcing your negative belief. A  nice guy  is treating you in a way you’re not familiar with.

9. s*x.  Women feel a  nice guy  won’t be good in bed. They sometimes like to be manhandled and think a  nice guy  won’t be able to take control and get the job done. A  bad boy  comes across as being able to deliver, even though that may not always be the case.

10. Hot.  Have you ever seen a  bad boy  who wasn’t hot? They probably wouldn’t be able to get away with half the stuff they did if they didn’t look so good. Meanwhile, when a woman describes someone as a  nice guy , she means, “He’s not hot.”

11. Charm. Nice guys  don’t always know what to say and are sometimes at a loss for words.  Bad boys  can be very charming and know exactly what women want to hear. However, they eventually switch over to being selfish. By the time they reveal their true colors, the woman has fallen for them and has a hard time letting go.

12. Protection.  Historically, men have protected women — physically and otherwise.  Bad boys  give the illusion of being able to protect women, while with  nice guys , women aren’t so sure. Life is about balance. Most men fall into either the  bad boy  or the  nice guy  category. The  ideal man  is neither, but walks that fine line between the two. Until men learn how to do this, more often than not, women will choose the  bad boy , until they realize that his bad qualities outweigh his good ones.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by vizkiz: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg who get "blue film" for phone...i am feeling boredsad
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
I wan play whot. An hu dey house?
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by echobee(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: Abeg who get "blue film" for phone...i am feeling boredsad
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by BRAV0O(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
^^ ^ Wu ar this pupus ?
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by tobiboss(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
My daughter always tells her boyfriend she's dripping wet, should i get her another towel??
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Only mugu's fall in love cheesy

O boy you belong in my clique but

#Do not betray the family by falling in love sad
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by BRAV0O(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
neutralwaya: Only mugu's fall in love cheesy

O boy you belong in my clique but

#Do not betray the family by falling in love sad
angry co-rrect
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by tintingz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
At the end of it girls will end up chasing and marry nice guys after dating different type of bad guys.
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
If you view this topic you no post.... Thunder go burst your eye
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by ifex370(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
tintingz: At the end of it girls will end up chasing and marry nice guys after dating different type of bad guys.

taaaa
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Missmossy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nice guys vs bad guys! Interestingcheesy
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg where Nairaland toilet section I wan poo. sad
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: Abeg who get "blue film" for phone...i am feeling boredsad

Babes like that thing die.

Leave your phone mistakingly...

Just saying.
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
tobiboss: My daughter always tells her boyfriend she's dripping wet, should i get her another towel??

She hasn't told you nah.

Let her bf buy the new towel instead...
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2014
FrancisTony: Abeg where Nairaland toilet section I wan poo. sad
grin
FrancisTony: Abeg where Nairaland toilet section I wan poo. sad
chai...some guyz are nuts here.
Re: Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) by Tymax(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2014
It's a pity that the OP is correct. Ladies love the risk that comes with dating "bad" boys while nice guys are natural candidates for the dreaded "Friend Zone."

I still don't know why ladies enjoy deception. They need to wake up and smell the coffee! angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Naija Girls Dont Like Taking A Bath / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shots! / I Need Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.