Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,202 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. (6329 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by ezebest1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hahahahahaha........really funny sha!
Mogidi: Shekau's not dead. See image below.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by veezy84(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
That's not the problem here,is it? Are we trying to stop him or stop the. Insurgency,The real shekarau infact my just be only the public face and nothing more.could even be ignorant of the day to day activities of the group. Just a face to present to the Press
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
veezy84: That's not the problem here,is it? Are we trying to stop him or stop the. Insurgency,The real shekarau infact my just be only the public face and nothing more.could even be ignorant of the day to day activities of the group. Just a face to present to the Press
You don watch Iron man 3 ko? Too much movie no good o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
veezy84: That's not the problem here,is it? Are we trying to stop him or stop the. Insurgency,The real shekarau infact my just be only the public face and nothing more.could even be ignorant of the day to day activities of the group. Just a face to present to the Press
If it is not important to broadcast the death of Shekau, why was it important for Boko Haram to get an impostor?

Meanwhile, I still dont understand why this thread is not good enough for the front page.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by nduchucks: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
You fools. Don't you realize that both still and motion images can be edited? How can you not understand that if Shekau is dead, America will know.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by DebateNigeria: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
I think you are right
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by inteli: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aksonman: NIGERIANS, ABUBAKAR SHEKAU IS DEAD.

The international community must,right now be laughing at Nigerians for their lack of investigative prowess. You can't blame them since we(Nigerians) like the rest of the world still believe that Osama Bin Laden was killed last year or so by the USA and buried at sea. grin

My dear Nairalanders,after a series of personal eagle-eyed investigations and analysis of recent events,I can authoritatively confirm to you all that ABUBAKAR SHEKAU IS DEAD and buried.

However,we can't celebrate because the man currently fronting as Shekau is twice as deadly and brutal-he has to be so as to convince their members, financiers, sponsors and the rest of the world that Shekau is still alive. If Boko Haram ever admits that Abubakar Shekau is dead,most of their sources of income will dry out. Also,most of the lieutenants that would have naturally replaced Shekau have been killed by Nigerian government forces.

This Shekau impostor is most likely a sibling or close relation of the late Abubakar Shekau,that explains the resemblance. We cannot also rule out the possibility of make-up artistes being smuggled in from the Chad or (AFP) to touch up this impostor and make him look more like Shekau before shooting any video. This may explain the length of time it takes before a 'Shekau' video is released.

Please study the graphic presentation below,after which you can now watch the two video links below and make your own deductions.

Shekau 2012: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umkj50SUzck
Shekau 2014: [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbPpJKkm9uE [/url]

Can you educate me on the true story of the embolden in red. Thanks
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by ogbronx(m): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2014
more like a franchise. This thing na business oh! It could serve many purpose.
why the shenanigans always. Nothing to under the sun would remain a secret for long. Soon, we shall know what BH is.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2014
I just finished watching this video and I can categorically affirm and tell you that Abubakar Shekau is long dead and gone. When you see their modes of operation is quite different. I think we have more in our hands than we had before. Abubakar Shekau did not kidnap anybody but this one kidnaps mosquitoes sef!
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by rigarmortis: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2014
so on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

37 SDP Chairmen Reject Gana, Fault Ruling / Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory / World's Shortest Political Quiz: Just Two Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.