Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise (795 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by unfredo(f): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2008
i love my guy so much even when he hurt me.
i have try on many occassion to break up with him but i can't
pls what can i do. though he loves me but i don't want to continue with him again
pls i need good advise on what to do.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by sistawoman: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2008
Why cant you break up with him?

Has threatened to harm you?

Are you just scared of him?

What did he do to hurt you to cause you to want to end the relationship?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2008
Your line of reasoning is wacked. You love him, he loves you, let you want to break up. Why seek advice when you have no tangible thing to tell us. Go play somewhere else.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by ima1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
i believe when love hurts you so bad then its time to let go.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2008
ima1:

i believe when love hurts you so bad then its time to let go.
true.

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by beautyfine(f): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2008
i know your problem i.e emotion,emotions will frustrate you if you are not careful.most of  us tend to play with fire though we know its wrong /not healthy for us yet we still continue to deceiving ourselves thinking it will get better.wake up dear and since you cant share your reasons for wanting to leave him on this forum,advice yourself and be brave
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by unfredo(f): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
why i want to break up is that i cant concentrate on my studies
and the distances between us is far we hardly see each other.
yet am fealling some thing very strong about him.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by manmustwac(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2008
unfredo:

why i want to break up is that i can't concentrate on my studies
and the distances between us is far we hardly see each other.
yet am fealling some thing very strong about him.
so even though u love him u want to break up the relationship coz u want to take your studies seruiously and u feel he is a distraction?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Guy But I Can't I Need Advise by neowelsh(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
how old are you?

that is where the problem is.

(1) (Reply)

what do u like in your guy/girl / Prety Relationship / Guys At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents To Stay On Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.