Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time (18163 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti / Should Vuvuzela’s Be Banned From The 2010 World Cup Finals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Bholutife18(f): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Seconded
thirded
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by clemzo101(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2014
1. Supersport conived with him to deceive us.
2. The moment he went straight to that box and got a hold on the paper he swapped it.
3. He's obviously looking for more followers on twitter. He had just above 3k followers before the trick and d thing doubled within 1 minute. If he's dat good his followership base shld be large................lastly #Adonbelievit
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2014
There was no illusion, it was simple trick of swapping the papers, simple. No magic, no illusion, just tricky swapping of papers.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by majamajic(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
They can easily change the paper as they open the box. Magic is just a trick .
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Gooci(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bholutife18: thirded
lasted
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rubbish. As long as he didn't say it before the match, I no dey believe. It could have been changed cos the box was not visible for all to see throughout the match.

1 Like

Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by nwaobitex: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Why dem no tell us before the match
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by gabrisunate(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
if im not wrong,the same smith predicted Ghana vs Nigeria final in the last nation's cup and was wrong.I dont believe him.my opinion.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by iammodel(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
This dude should please come and tell us when BK menace will come to an end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Damyion(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
runzlord: one word JUJU
Ha! Africans...
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by DONADAMS(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Very funny....nd dey expect us 2 bliv??na xo we dull reach?
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Billyonaire: There was no illusion, it was simple trick of swapping the papers, simple. No magic, no illusion, just tricky swapping of papers.
Magic, illusion and trick are all the same thing. Magic is an illusion, illusion is a trick, magic is a trick through illusion. All na the same. That is why Chris Angel qualifies to be called a magician. All na tricks smiley
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by frankzone: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
sovpounds: Yeah i watched it on Super Sports. i remember when the british illusionist, Derren Brown predicted correctly the 6 numbers in the UK National Lottery LIVE on television. He was in the studio and didnt buy a ticket and that week no one won the jackpot.

These illusionists are bold, Derren Brown announced in advance that he would predict the 6 numbers on his show and he successfully did.

I dont know how these illusionists do it.
Just a trick to promote gambling a la sports betting
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by princelk: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by tarryT(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Illusion, simply means there is a well orchestrated trick or craft, premeditated taught out process to make the impossible appear real to an audience. ..
My opinion, ..he wrote that result after the game, forged the fan signature, replaced whatever he had earlier written (I.e if had written any) and showed his audience what he wrote after the game. Am 100% certain he opened the box himself.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by sarmiie(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: How many times have I told you guys that adonbiliv all these trash.

I predicted the result myself, the scorer, who gave the assist, the time of score ,I even predicted that Neuer ll make I bad save.

But I put them on my mind only to make it known after the match, and guess what, I was right too.

boss!!!! I hail o....whoever talk say woman sabi lie pass devil neva meet u..
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Okay, You Said It - He's an Illusionist. Somehow, he played an impossible trick around time.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by majalisa(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
maestroferddi: Some cheap hoax being perpetrated by Super Sports to boost rating. An "illusionist" and what do we expect?
replace d "Super Sports with PDP pls
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Samchelsea(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
tarryT: Illusion, simply means there is a well orchestrated trick or craft, premeditated taught out process to make the impossible appear real to an audience. ..
My opinion, ..he wrote that result after the game, forged the fan signature, replaced whatever he had earlier written (I.e if had written any) and showed his audience what he wrote after the game. Am 100% certain he opened the box himself.
my guy just say you didn't watch the match of yesterday on supersport cos it was shown there and the anchor of the programme opened the box himself and not the illusionist......btw I don't believe the trick though
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Can you see the problem with you and your co- African travelers? When somebody performed a great feat from expertise or hard work and you find it difficult to understand from your myopic view, it becomes black magic! Africa wake up, put yourself to work. As a young man which I expect you to be, I thought you would have first read the guy's biography before making this horrendous comment. With hard work, you can do what he did dude. God bless the African race
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by cold(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
He must be the Son of God!
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by tarryT(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Samchelsea: my guy just say you didn't watch the match of yesterday on supersport cos it was shown there and the anchor of the programme opened the box himself and not the illusionist......btw I don't believe the trick though

Have seen the video of it and I laughed, cos the trick was obvious to the discerning minds. The Illusionist revealed the result. Please watch again, this time with a curious mind. Its a trick. Thumbs up to him cos he succeeded in getting your eyes popped out in astonishment, your mouth wide opened in amazement and mind drifted to wonderland. lol.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by BodyKiss(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2014

Every small thing, juju. Na wa for una in this country. This mentally has cost this country greatly.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
JayJohnson:
Can you see the problem with you and your co- African travelers? When somebody performed a great feat from expertise or hard work and you find it difficult to understand from your myopic view, it becomes black magic! Africa wake up, put yourself to work. As a young man which I expect you to be, I thought you would have first read the guy's biography before making this horrendous comment. With hard work, you can do what he did dude. God bless the African race

BodyKiss:
Every small thing, juju. Na wa for una in this country. This mentally has cost this country greatly.
JayJohnson:

give me a better explanation and I owe you a millon dollar
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by AbuMikey(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nomski0(f): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Paroman: Why wasn't the prediction made known before the game or during the game? The paper showing the prediction was changed just as the box containing the paper was opened. An easy trick for any magician to pull off. Now the dude followers on twitter has sky-rocketed by more than 10,000 in just 20 minutes. Nice publicity stunt in my opinion. But only meant to be believed by gullible people.
Exactly.

It reminded me of the movie "Now you see me"
These people just play on the audience's intelligence. That guy switched the paper when he got close to the box.

And if he really was an illusionist, he should have announced his prediction before the match.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Chidi994: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tah. Predict fire. If its like that, then i can predict stuff too.
Tomorrow is Tuesday. shocked shocked shocked
There.
Hows that for a prediction?
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Chidi994: Tah. Predict fire. If its like that, then i can predict stuff too.
Tomorrow is Tuesday. shocked shocked shocked
There.
Hows that for a prediction?
How did you know tomorrow is Tuesday? You must have cheated, you prolly checked using a calendar. angry Adonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by DebateNigeria: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Paroman: How did you know tomorrow is Tuesday? You must have cheated, you prolly checked using a calendar. angry Adonbilivit grin
lol
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Obasgilbert:

Thirded! Two words: Ju Ju kiss
fourthed.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by ManTiger(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Obasgilbert:

Thirded! Two words: Ju Ju kiss
yeah Juju Vicks with bottled coke.
Re: Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time by ManTiger(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
tarryT: Illusion, simply means there is a well orchestrated trick or craft, premeditated taught out process to make the impossible appear real to an audience. ..
thank you my brother.
You gave a good definition of Illusion yet they expect us to marvel?
A well ochestrated plan just like how pee-dee-pee won ekiti election in a landslide modecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayodele Bakare: Former Nigeria National Basketball Coach Survived Soakaway Fall / EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account / It’s Time To Leave - Nigerians Urge Osimhen To Quit Napoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.