Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] (18826 Views)

The Jewish Face In Saudi Arabia Can Now Be Revealed! / Suicide Bomber Auction In Saudi Arabia To Destabilize Syria / A Girl Is Punished For Being Raped In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by NairalandSARS: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
idumuose:
Pic 5
weeps
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by smartleo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
experimentist:
Bro abeg tell your former brothers in christ to stop the hate n propaganda on Islam... they jx wasting their time.. Islam is as peaceful as can be.
Peaceful ? You mean it or joking ,when a truck runs over a boys hand as tender as he his.When boko haram kills innocent people in the north ,when men are prisoners of their conviction and impunity reign supreme ,save me all these talks ,we are only keeping quiet because we have learnt to be tolerant.
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
smartleo:

Peaceful ? You mean it or joking ,when a truck runs over a boys hand as tender as he his.When boko haram kills innocent people in the north ,when men are prisoners of their conviction and impunity reign supreme ,save me all these talks ,we are only keeping quiet because we have learnt to be tolerant.

So Christians don't commit crimes right?
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by smartleo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:

So Christians don't commit crimes right?
Listen my dear ,I'm not a religion bigot and will never be,I strongly believe in what is justice,equity and empathy. Like I always say ;Christianity is corruption and Islam is violence.See any religion that directly or in directly believes in the act of taking life is demonic and not Godly simple.
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
smartleo:

Listen my dear ,I'm not a religion bigot and will never be,I strongly believe in what is justice,equity and empathy. Like I always say ;Christianity is corruption and Islam is violence.See any religion that directly or in directly believes in the act of taking life is demonic and not Godly simple.

How is Islam violent and Christianity isn't?
What religion believes in taking life directly or indirectly? Back up your points
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by smartleo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:

How is Islam violent and Christianity isn't?
What religion believes in taking life directly or indirectly? Back up your points

Christ preaches love;,If you are slapped on the right cheek,turn the other for the same purpose and Christians believes that vengeance belongs to God.From world history,Islam has always been propagated through violence.You can do an indepth research on the propagation of Islam in Turkey.Thanks sir
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
smartleo:

Christ preaches love;,If you are slapped on the right cheek,turn the other for the same purpose and Christians believes that vengeance belongs to God.From world history,Islam has always been propagated through violence.You can do an indepth research on the propagation of Islam in Turkey.Thanks sir

Lol, pretty funny. Christ preached peace yet he said you should sell your cloak and buy swords with it. Christians make me laugh with this brouhaha. Didn't the early Christians also engaged in violence? Did you the real owners of USA are red indians but are no wear to be found anymore, thanks to the Christian founding fathers. No faith is saint. They all have bloods on their hands. So know where to preach your sermon next time. Thanks sir
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by smartleo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:

Lol, pretty funny. Christ preached peace yet he said you should sell your cloak and buy swords with it. Christians make me laugh with this brouhaha. Didn't the early Christians also engaged in violence? Did you the real owners of USA are red indians but are no wear to be found anymore, thanks to the Christian founding fathers. No faith is saint. They all have bloods on their hands. So know where to preach your sermon next time. Thanks sir
Let me sleep tonight ,I will reply you tomorrow. Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia's Attack On Ukraine Reveals Political Fault Lines In Asia / US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. / Joe Biden Will Not Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.