Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? (2745 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by vowiski(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2014
What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage?Sex is a phenomenon alot of persons hate to discuss but they crave for it, the engage in the act. Yet, they parade themselves in a moral status that ridicules sex before marriage in all ramifications. There could be no bigger ignorance than this, and quite unfortunately, alot of persons with this kind of characteristics are found in this part of the world.

sex before marriage

So, what’s wrong with sex before marriage? That was the content of a mail I received from a Jane in Johannesburg, she had made a “purity pledge,” only to discover that herself and her husband had zero sexual chemistry. Four months after the marriage, she filed a divorce and separated.

“It is a shame I found myself in this kind of situation and would never have made any “purity pledge,”" Jane wrote in the email. “My friends who were known to have several boyfriends are currently settled in a home, I even fostered a rebellion against them, back then in college but I have become a laughing stock amongst peers” she continued.

The point is this; on the basis of religion, sex before marriage is wrong and entirely condemnable. Over the years, there have been a bridge between these principles, teens want to explore and these days, it is done without fear of anyone. Teens parade images of their partners on social profiles, saying how so great a night with him/her was. You can call it moral values degradation or whatever, the fact remains that society has hit a point where even the so-called religious leaders are exposed in premarital sex as well as adultery.

Sex before marriage comes with a lot of responsibility, the moment one gives in, she becomes emotionally bound to her partner. To some, this is a heavy responsibility to bear and to others, they need to know the sexual chemistry of their partner before committing their life to them.

“On that special night, it was a night I’d never forget, not because it was all that great, but because we ended up in a horizontal battle. I couldn’t feel anything and every other night, we fought before we could do anything. In most cases, I have had to fake orgasms just to get rid of him. The burden was too much to bear and after 4-months, I called it quit.” – Jane Siyabonga

What Do People Learn In Sex?

The Language

The truth is that not everyone has a great bed techniques, many have had to learn the language of sex; listening and responding to their partners. There is an argument that this learning process should be done before marriage otherwise, it could cripple marriages like that of Jane. How does one learn this language if she doesn’t have sex?

The Size

One of the reasons why most teens engage in sex before marriage is because they want to try out different sizes before deciding what fits them for life. If a guy has the right to see how big your boos are, would it be also wrong to know if your man is carrying a war riffle or a tiny little plastic kid’s pistol?

Sexual Issues
The next argument....http://www.meetnosa.com/wrong-sex-marriage.html
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by olumaxi(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2014
U r postin abt sex at 6:48am on a monday morn......u nid a job

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2014
its agaist different rules
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by vowiski(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2014
olumaxi: U r postin abt sex at 6:48am on a monday morn......u nid a job

Jobberman, get a life.. cheesy

Hypocrites like you don't read before making foolish statements..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by DSSHQ: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Sex before marriage;One of the tricks of the devil to destroy lives.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Chidex2442(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Why rush into somthing u get tired of wen the time comes? S3x before marriage is absolutely wrong. Am ok with the relationship am into the sex thing is out of the context.. And its working for me....
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by ITbomb(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Before it was ideal but now that girls are starting from sec school to have steady sex, it is advisable you check the condition of the engine before buying.

60% of marital problems according to counsellors is sex compatibility, when two people suddenly realised that they just don't click, the other 40% is shared between finances and others.

So why should I risk a life of depression when I could have settled it before.

It is only when people make sex the essence of a relationship that they get it wrong. I spend quality time with the girl I love and at one time we had 6 months of no sex.

But I have seen couples that only meet for the purpose of sex, the girl comes to visit the guy because she needs money and the guy gets sex in return and they lie to themselves that they are in a relationship.

The message should have been ' BE RESPONSIBLE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP', giving your body is not a guarantee of love. If your guy cannot respect you without sex then don't expect him to love you for it.

Sex is necessary before marriage

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by olumaxi(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2014
vowiski:

Jobberman, get a life.. cheesy

Hypocrites like you don't read before making foolish statements..
yeah,cos a foolish thread of urs requires a foolish response
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by vowiski(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2014
olumaxi: yeah,cos a foolish thread of urs requires a foolish response

You are the only hypocrite on this thread.. Keep fooling around..
I will face you squarely because irresponsible trolls like you don't deserve to use the internet.
Good Riddance! cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Derealme(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2014
ITbomb: Before it was ideal but now that girls are starting from sec school to have steady sex, it is advisable you check the condition of the engine before buying.
60% of marital problems according to counsellors is sex compatibility, when two people suddenly realised that they just don't click, the other 40% is shared between finances and others.
So why should I risk a life of depression when I could have settled it before.
It is only when people make sex the essence of a relationship that they get it wrong. I spend quality time with the girl I love and at one time we had 6 months of no sex.
But I have seen couples that only meet for the purpose of sex, the girl comes to visit the guy because she needs money and the guy gets sex in return and they lie to themselves that they are in a relationship.
The message should have been ' BE RESPONSIBLE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP', giving your body is not a guarantee of love. If your guy cannot respect you without sex then don't expect him to love you for it.
Sex is necessary before marriage
Well said!
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
vowiski: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage?Sex is a phenomenon alot of persons hate to discuss but they crave for it, the engage in the act. Yet, they parade themselves in a moral status that ridicules sex before marriage in all ramifications. There could be no bigger ignorance than this, and quite unfortunately, alot of persons with this kind of characteristics are found in this part of the world.

sex before marriage

So, what’s wrong with sex before marriage? That was the content of a mail I received from a Jane in Johannesburg, she had made a “purity pledge,” only to discover that herself and her husband had zero sexual chemistry. Four months after the marriage, she filed a divorce and separated.

“It is a shame I found myself in this kind of situation and would never have made any “purity pledge,”" Jane wrote in the email. “My friends who were known to have several boyfriends are currently settled in a home, I even fostered a rebellion against them, back then in college but I have become a laughing stock amongst peers” she continued.

The point is this; on the basis of religion, sex before marriage is wrong and entirely condemnable. Over the years, there have been a bridge between these principles, teens want to explore and these days, it is done without fear of anyone. Teens parade images of their partners on social profiles, saying how so great a night with him/her was. You can call it moral values degradation or whatever, the fact remains that society has hit a point where even the so-called religious leaders are exposed in premarital sex as well as adultery.

Sex before marriage comes with a lot of responsibility, the moment one gives in, she becomes emotionally bound to her partner. To some, this is a heavy responsibility to bear and to others, they need to know the sexual chemistry of their partner before committing their life to them.

“On that special night, it was a night I’d never forget, not because it was all that great, but because we ended up in a horizontal battle. I couldn’t feel anything and every other night, we fought before we could do anything. In most cases, I have had to fake orgasms just to get rid of him. The burden was too much to bear and after 4-months, I called it quit.” – Jane Siyabonga

What Do People Learn In Sex?

The Language

The truth is that not everyone has a great bed techniques, many have had to learn the language of sex; listening and responding to their partners. There is an argument that this learning process should be done before marriage otherwise, it could cripple marriages like that of Jane. How does one learn this language if she doesn’t have sex?

The Size

One of the reasons why most teens engage in sex before marriage is because they want to try out different sizes before deciding what fits them for life. If a guy has the right to see how big your boos are, would it be also wrong to know if your man is carrying a war riffle or a tiny little plastic kid’s pistol?

Sexual Issues
The next argument....http://www.meetnosa.com/wrong-sex-marriage.html
A lot is wrong with it. Marriage is honorable when bed is undefile

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by OohMpa: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
fados4sure:
A lot is wrong with it. Marriage is honorable when bed is undefile

Who or what makes it honorable? BS!!!

ooh Mpa no know if it's the marriage you're marrying or your lover

As for Ooh Mpa, he'll continue to learn new styles every single day with his gfs, friends and exes....
That bed gonna burn on the wedding night!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by olumaxi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
vowiski:

You are the only hypocrite on this thread.. Keep fooling around..
I will face you squarely because irresponsible trolls like you don't deserve to use the internet.
Good Riddance! cheesy

jobless weeeeeeeehhhhhrrrrrraaaaayyyyy...na mtn #5 for 5mb cause am...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by vowiski(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
olumaxi: jobless weeeeeeeehhhhhrrrrrraaaaayyyyy...na mtn #5 for 5mb cause am...

You are a delusional excuse for being a human being.. I have made more impact to the world than you can imagine..

5mb? Lol, I have gone tru ur profile.. Registered in 2011.. I have been here since 2007, impacting people while you go around trolling in every thread with your java phone..

That's all there is to your miserable life..
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by JesDivine(f): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Why are there so many threads/people campaigning against waiting till after marriage before having sex?
#EndTimeThings

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Agybabe(f): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sex before marriage?

Although I'm guilty but not married sha.

Wait. Lemme ask my pastor

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Keky(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Agybabe: Sex before marriage?

Although I'm guilty but not married sha.

Wait. Lemme ask my pastor
hmmmmmmm
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by missdebs(f): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
nd d rate of divorce will keep risin every year....u thnk God was foolish wen he said we shuld keep d burnin desires 4 marriage, contunu...
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by MabraO: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
missdebs: nd d rate of divorce will keep risin every year....u thnk God was foolish wen he said we shuld keep d burnin desires 4 marriage, contunu...

Hello Virgin Deborah
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by vickyO(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sex before marriage will in most cases not determine your sexual compatibility.

Taste change, what excited you yesterday mayn't be the same today. Save yourself the emotional troubles.

What if after sleeping with 100 men, you then find the one man you're sexually compatible with? What then remains of your emotions? Then you're no different from a wh.or.e.

It might not happen that way, it's just an illustration.

But always remember this saying -------

Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Religion says yes, my instincts says no..
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by afesimicaleb(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
sex bfore marriage iz not a crime, notin iz wrong if two people dat clame to love each other or som1 who got d urge for sex to free his need nd enjoy himself.
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by olumaxi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
vowiski:

You are a delusional excuse for being a human being.. I have made more impact to the world than you can imagine..

5mb? Lol, I have gone tru ur profile.. Registered in 2011.. I have been here since 2007, impacting people while you go around trolling in every thread with your java phone..

That's all there is to your miserable life..
cany stop laffin..so dis r foolish threads u v been openin since adam....aye e ti baje o....u had beta go n find somtin tangible to do...wehray
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Godmother(f): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
@ vowiski and Olumaxi

Enough already! cheesy
The way you two are yapping like children is annoying.
One of you should be the "bigger" person and just ignore.
Haba!
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Agybabe(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Keky: hmmmmmmm
mbok sowie to ask, are you dumb?

I don talk sowie o
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Ngseralph: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
In anything you do, make God your number.
Whatsoever may be your reasons for indulging in pre-marital/ extra-marital affairs, God is not and will not be happy with it.
Please God always.
No matter what it will cost you. It's more honourable to make your God happy than making yourself alone happy.
If the Joy of the Lord is really your strength, then, that which made God happy should also make you happy.
Prayer backed up with faith and good work remaineth's the key to every situation.
Consult God before getting into that marriage and he with his hands will choose your partner for you.
Don't be in a rush that you have to forget your God.
Seek his greater glory in all things by doing that which is just in his sight.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Keky(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Agybabe:
mbok sowie to ask, are you dumb?

I don talk sowie o
So its a crime to hmmmm ur post ? Why the insult?
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Lifebender(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Vowiski,pick 3.
Olumaxi,Pick 2.
After that stop those nonsense.Bigots
:-/
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Agybabe(f): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Keky: So its a crime to hmmmm ur post ? Why the insult?
no vex na...na question ah ask. Oya hmmmm any how you like. No vex oga
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Keky(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Agybabe:
no vex na...na question ah ask. Oya hmmmm any how you like. No vex oga
U lack manners that's all. Sorry for quoting you.
Re: What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? by Agybabe(f): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Keky: U lack manners that's all. Sorry for quoting you.
and you lack maturity to accept apologies after knowing it's a joke.
And don't sorry me after the deed is done.

Everyone who saw my first post should decipher that it was a joke. Even after apologizing to you, you still try to tramp on my person.

What sef?!

Sowie again

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. / I Have A Very Huge Insecurity About My Looks / I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.